Are these the faces of hate in America?

How do you think the indians felt when we did it to them?

We didn't do anything to them... unless you drive a time machine.

You toss out this ridiculous argumeat and it would see you exclude yourself from that group of "evil" people that hurt the perfect peacefull Indians. What was your role in taking, killing or effecting Indians at all, when you know answer you will know everyones role in that mess that is living today or for the last 100 years.

Dante continues to make the fools on the conloon right look even more foolish.
You're cheerleading for leftists again. Remind us all again why you're a Republican, boy...? :lol:
I mean, daveman looked in the mirror and nearly died of fright!
You have no room to be quesioning anyone's courage, boy, when you've been too chicken to post in this thead for 12 days now:

Paging JakeStarkey...

Now, keep pretending it's not there, boy. :lol:

Dante continues to make the fools on the conloon right look even more foolish. I mean, daveman looked in the mirror and nearly died of fright!

poor daveman and M-O-O-N, they carried on a Dante Fevah love fest, all the while being clueless about IT.

:popcorn:
USMB all chipped in and got you this card.

divorcecardcopynn5.jpg

You're all over the map. Your initial point was that if someone detonated explosives in a crowd of protestors, there wouldn't be anymore protests. Let's go back to that.

Why do you think that is a rational solution?

It would be an effective military tactic. It would also show Mexico that if they are going to invade the United States they are going to get hurt.

How do you think the indians felt when we did it to them?

We didn't do anything to them... unless you drive a time machine.

You toss out this ridiculous argumeat and it would see you exclude yourself from that group of "evil" people that hurt the perfect peacefull Indians. What was your role in taking, killing or effecting Indians at all, when you know answer you will know everyones role in that mess that is living today or for the last 100 years.

History and its events continue to have effect even today. If you don't think we have an obligation morally do right things in part because of ethnic cleansing and genocide in relation to the American natives, you don't get history or morality, kiddo.

=JakeStarkey;2510463History and its events continue to have effect even today. If you don't think we have an obligation morally do right things in part because of ethnic cleansing and genocide in relation to the American natives, you don't get history or morality, kiddo.

A German student born after WW2 asked, "Why am I being held responsible for what happened back them?"

=JakeStarkey;2510463History and its events continue to have effect even today. If you don't think we have an obligation morally do right things in part because of ethnic cleansing and genocide in relation to the American natives, you don't get history or morality, kiddo.

A German student born after WW2 asked, "Why am I being held responsible for what happened back them?"

OK, so Avor, you, and the German student don't understand we have the responsibility to never let these types of things happen again. If you don't think that you have not benefited from the American past, you are not a critical thinker because your bias is preventing clear investigation.

OK, so Avor, you, and the German student don't understand we have the responsibility to never let these types of things happen again. If you don't think that you have not benefited from the American past, you are not a critical thinker because your bias is preventing clear investigation.

I did learn that Mexico did not lift a finger to fight Nazi Germany. What does that tell you?

That tells me you don't know history. Check the history of the Mexican air force in the southern European theatre in WWII. Check the allied tables of declaration of war against Nazi Germany. You are going to be very surprised, based on the statement above.

That tells me you don't know history. Check the history of the Mexican air force in the southern European theatre in WWII. Check the allied tables of declaration of war against Nazi Germany. You are going to be very surprised, based on the statement above.

No Mexican Air Force ever flew against Germany. You're thinking of the Brazilian Army who sent 25,000 troops to the Italian campaign. Brazil, a country much poorer than Mexico, at least made an effort. And declaring war doesn't mean a thing if you are going to let others fight it for you.

Last edited:
Mexico sent an air unit to the Pacific, plus it contributed anti-submarine services in the Caribbean.

However, only the already modernized Mexican Air Force was to actually engage in combat. Mexican pilots received additional training in the United States and in 1945 fought valiantly in the air war in the Phillipines. Only one squadron, Number 201, actually saw combat. Nicknamed "The Aztec Eagles," they flew P-47 Thunderbolt fighters and offered close ground support for U.S. and Philipino ground forces as they struggled to liberate the islands from the Japanese. Decorated by the United States, Mexico and the Phillipines, its 31 pilots and approximately 150 ground support personnel were the only Mexican military force to serve outside of Mexico. Of the squadron's 31 pilots, 5 were killed in action. Its personnel, both pilots and ground support elements certainly deserve to be regarded as heros by both Mexico and the United States. Mexico - forgotten World War II ally : Mexico History

Mexico sent an air unit to the Pacific, plus it contributed anti-submarine services in the Caribbean.

url]

Excuse me Professor! The war against Germany was conducted in Europe. I'm sure a lot of Mexicans who spent the war in California picking lettuce also claimed they did their part to fight Nazi Germany but no sane person takes them seriously!:eusa_whistle:

Actually, the US sent so much weapons and ammunition to Mexico that Congress stepped in and said that it would rather send those things to countries that will actually use them against the enemies of the allies rather than to rust making the Mexicans feel important.

Last edited:
Son, the warfare in the Caribbean was not against the Japanese! Have you checked the web site of who declared war against the Axis (which includes the Nazis, if you don't know)? Mexico declared war against Germany and Japan on May 22, 1942.

I am not a professor (I work for my living and am in touch), but your nonsense above would get you a very poor grade.

Please, don't act like, daveman and others, who make statements out of their asses, which can be easily disproved.

Now let's go to the nativist comment you made in inference to Mexico not declaring war on the Nazis and Germany. I hope you don't think our Hispanic citizens are any less patriotic than you. That would be a mistake.

Last edited:
Many who are anti illegal immigration are nativist and racist, though, and we all know that.

Son, the warfare in the Caribbean was not against the Japanese! Have you checked the web site of who declared war against the Axis (which includes the Nazis, if you don't know)? Mexico declared war against Germany and Japan on May 22, 1942.

I am not a professor (I work for my living and am in touch), but your nonsense above would get you a very poor grade.

Please, don't act like, daveman and others, who make statements out of their asses, which can be easily disproved.

Now let's go to the nativist comment you made in inference to Mexico not declaring war on the Nazis and Germany. I hope you don't think our Hispanic citizens are any less patriotic than you. That would be a mistake.

I never said they didn't declare war against Germany. They simply let other fight that war. And do more research because they tried to fleece the US out of all types of ordinance that would NEVER be used in combat. At least, not against the AXIS.

And Americans are patriots not "nativist". That is a word taught by slackers to minimize real Americans.

Try looking at some literature the US Army put out:

THE FRAMEWORK OF HEMISPHERE DEFENSE

and this chapter:
Chapter XIII: The United States and Mexico: Solidarity and Security

Mexico was conditional ally as opposed to Brazil who actually sent fighting troops early in the war not when it was just about over. As long as the US was supplying the ordinance and training the soldiers, Mexico would go along with their true hated enemy, the US. It's not spelled out that way, but anyone with a brain would realize it.

The Mexican contribution in the Pacific was almost laughable considering that they never saw combat with the exception of a fighter squadron that America had to train at great expense.

Now consider the American pilots that fought with the RAF against Germany. They didn't require much training and lost their citizenship as US citizens the minute they put on RAF uniforms.

The Hispanic contribution has been blown out of proportion just to make the little invaders feel closer to the US while they squat here.

You must remember how they attacked Ken Burns for not including them (at first) in his documentary "The War". He didn't included Eskimos or Hawaiians either but so what! They didn't complain. And their land was actually attacked by the Japanese!!

The Mexican contribution was microscopic next to what the United States supplied. It's not even worth mentioning and that is why I didn't.

Last edited:
OK, Bullfighter, you are shifting and deflecting. You lost the point. Let's move on. Yes, the Brazilians were great allies, and your underhanded inference was unworthy.

OK, Bullfighter, you are shifting and deflecting. You lost the point. Let's move on. Yes, the Brazilians were great allies, and your underhanded inference was unworthy.

I'm right on track. Your pulling things from your rear and calling them facts. Mexico is a deadbeat that never was an ally to the US. They try to get as much mileage from the few Mexicans who helped the American people as possible.

Forum List

Back