Are these the faces of hate in America?

The pictures in the OP are the faces of scapegoats for people that are too much of a pussy to tell the criminals to get the fuck out of this country until they can come here LEGALLY.
A couple posts later we see a piece of shit punk trampling my American flag.
He is the face of the people that this Admin and AZ-bashers wish to defend.

So what if this WAS your continent, Pedro. I see the condition of Mexico, so pardon me if I don't want you turning my country, the biggest baddest super-power on the planet, into so many rows of cardboard houses.
You got your asses kicked by an infant of a country. To the victor goes the spoils and the history books.

Gee, are you going to start following me around like some little lost puppy now?

I smacked him with a newspaper and made him stop humping my leg. He needs a new outlet for his affections. :lol:

Remember, he's going to tell you how much better he is than you until you kiss his ass in the manner to which he thinks he's entitled. :rofl:

I just wish he'd keep his nose out of my crotch.

Oh please. Who ever hinted that the military would ever need to brainwash the likes of you?
Ahhh. I see we're playing "Dante Didn't Say What He Said" again.

Why do you bother? You know you always lose.
You're a born follower.
Not really. You started chasing me around here as soon as I arrived.

Actually, you may have a point. I was raised a liberal, so you can say I was a born follower.
It took you no time at all to fall into the Dante Fan Club.
Yes, I'm so obsessed with you, you started three threads about me and sent me a lot of PMs and VMs. :lol:
You find comfort in knowing your back is covered by a group.
Indeed.

I am an American Airman.
I am a Warrior.
I have answered my nation's call.

I am an American Airman.
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
a tradition of honor,
and a legacy of valor.

I am an American Airman,
Guardian of freedom and justice,
My nation's sword and shield,
Its sentry and avenger.
I defend my country with my life.

I am an American Airman:
Wingman, Leader, Warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind.
I will never falter,
and I will not fail.​

Who has your back, your imaginary internet friends?

Funny, though, I seem to be showing you for the fool you are without any help whatsoever.

You will now predictably respond with "Nuh-UH!!" and pretend you won. :lol:

You'd make a good terrorist.
That explains why your head is up my ass.

Originally posted by hortysir
The pictures in the OP are the faces of scapegoats for people that are too much of a pussy to tell the criminals to get the fuck out of this country until they can come here LEGALLY.

So what if this WAS your continent, Pedro. I see the condition of Mexico, so pardon me if I don't want you turning my country, the biggest baddest super-power on the planet, into so many rows of cardboard houses.
You got your asses kicked by an infant of a country. To the victor goes the spoils and the history books.

What about us? White people in Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil and Paraguai, living in fear, surrounded by millions of Indians, Blacks and Mestizos.

Israel rolls out the red carpet for every single jewish immigrant living in any country on Earth.

When will white America do the same for us?

Last edited:
Gee, are you going to start following me around like some little lost puppy now?

I smacked him with a newspaper and made him stop humping my leg. He needs a new outlet for his affections. :lol:

Remember, he's going to tell you how much better he is than you until you kiss his ass in the manner to which he thinks he's entitled. :rofl:

Just rub his nose in the shit he leaves on the floor. He seems to like that.

Yeah, but it's a LOT of shit. I keep hoping there's some coherent thought bouncing around in the emptiness between his ears, but I have a feeling it died a lonely death.

Yeah, but it's a LOT of shit. I keep hoping there's some coherent thought bouncing around in the emptiness between his ears, but I have a feeling it died a lonely death.
"My God...it's full of stars..." /Dave Bowman

José;2508525 said:
Originally posted by hortysir

What about us? White people in Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil and Paraguai, living in fear, surrounded by millions of Indians, Blacks and Mestizos.

Israel rolls out the red carpet for every single jewish immigrant living in any country on Earth.

When will white America do the same for us?
Then make conditions better for yourselves.
It is possible to do that without degrading conditions for US.

Make your country better so that the main ingredient of your immigrating pool isn't drug pushers.

Come here LEGALLY, through proper channels, and we WILL roll out the red-carpet.
:cool:

dave, it's your own head that is up your ass.
Well, if anyone would recognize what it's like to have your own head up your ass, it'd be you. :lol:
starting threads to bait trolls -- it's what I do. sue me.
I agree, if by "bait trolls" you mean "pathetically attention-whore and flap the shreds of your overinflated ego". :lol:
M-O-O-N, that spells helicopter hero
Since you're chasing him around now, I suppose you're going to claim he's another of your fans? :lol:

Dante continues to make the fools on the conloon right look even more foolish. I mean, daveman looked in the mirror and nearly died of fright!

Forum List

Back