Are these the faces of hate in America?

:eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo:you're a bitch or a prick in need of a thick foreskin

you drew a false conclusion. you take my speaking about race and anti immigrant losers and try to say I am talking about all people who are opposed to anti illegal immigration. I am opposed to illegal immigration. I support sending those caught being sent back to where they came from -- with due legal process. Not all illegals are equal. Not all cross the border illegally.

Many people who are concerned with the level of illegal immigration in America are not supportive of Arizona and especially the protesters. Depending on how issues are framed we can get different responses from the very same people.

What we do know is most people do not take the time, energy and effort to strut around with signs and loud speakers crying out that the sky is falling.

I think someone has ran out of silly little things to say :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/124760-survivalism-is-in.html

So your solution is for someone to walk into a crowd of protestors and set off explosives.

This has been done throughout America's history. Do a little reading.

General Curtis LeMay ordered the firebombing of Tokyo that killed more civilians than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

He once told a fellow officer,"If Japan had won the war, I'd be considered a war criminal."

and being ever the follower...

I abandoned my liberal upbringing because I saw that it was simply wrong.

You can claim the military brainwashed me if you like, but please note your judgement is worth exactly squat.

Oh please. Who ever hinted that the military would ever need to brainwash the likes of you?

You're a born follower. It took you no time at all to fall into the Dante Fan Club. You find comfort in knowing your back is covered by a group. You'd make a good terrorist.

Gee, are you going to start following me around like some little lost puppy now?

I smacked him with a newspaper and made him stop humping my leg. He needs a new outlet for his affections. :lol:

Remember, he's going to tell you how much better he is than you until you kiss his ass in the manner to which he thinks he's entitled. :rofl:

Forum List

Back