Are these the faces of hate in America?

From a friend.....

I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day

From a friend.....

I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day

But it's only racist when we ask illegals for ID.

Or so I keep hearing.

OK, Bullfighter, you are shifting and deflecting. You lost the point. Let's move on. Yes, the Brazilians were great allies, and your underhanded inference was unworthy.

I'm right on track. Your pulling things from your rear and calling them facts. Mexico is a deadbeat that never was an ally to the US. They try to get as much mileage from the few Mexicans who helped the American people as possible.

Your opinion is not history, kiddo, and unsupported by the facts. Move along, nativist, move along.

[
Your opinion is not history, kiddo, and unsupported by the facts. Move along, nativist, move along.

I gave you proof. I guess your vision is like affirmative action...... "LATINO ONLY"!

Collaborators like you are a dime a dozen.

You gave no proof about Mexico's involvement in WWII, trying to deflect by talking about Brazil.

I gave you the dates, the facts, and the history of the situation.

You can't take it, Bullfighter, then shove off.

You gave no proof about Mexico's involvement in WWII, trying to deflect by talking about Brazil.

I gave you an authentic source: The US Army

You gave dates and facts to the Pacific when I said clearly: The Mexican Army did not fight Nazi Germany. Not one MEXICAN fought Hitler's Germany.

You either can't read,( which makes you a graduate of the US Public School system) or you are avoiding the answers and just pulling out dates from your OFFICIAL MEXICAN PROPAGANDA handbook.

I gave you an authentic source: The US Army

You gave dates and facts to the Pacific when I said clearly: The Mexican Army did not fight Nazi Germany. Not one MEXICAN fought Hitler's Germany.

You either can't read,( which makes you a graduate of the US Public School system) or you are avoiding the answers and just pulling out dates from your OFFICIAL MEXICAN PROPAGANDA handbook.

No, you are silly nativist propagandist who looks stupid in this argument.

1. Mexico declared war against the bad guys: what more do you want?

2. Mexican units fought against the bad guys in the Pacific. Mexican naval units went after German u-boots.

These are facts.

You are wrong, period. Nothing you can offer negates the above facts. You are wrong. Apologize and move on.

[
No, you are silly nativist propagandist who looks stupid in this argument.

1. Mexico declared war against the bad guys: what more do you want?

2. Mexican units fought against the bad guys in the Pacific. Mexican naval units went after German u-boots.

These are facts.

You are wrong, period. Nothing you can offer negates the above facts. You are wrong. Apologize and move on.

You are just a silly collaborator in a web of Mexican lies!

1.Mexico declaring war against Germany means nothing because they wouldn't back it up with Mexican bodies. SHOW ME THE BODIES!!!!

2. Mexico didn't have an army. Now you're saying they had a navy? WHERE? Show me where Mexico LOST MEN?? SHOW ME THE BODIES!!!!

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Mexico did their part they should have lost at least 60,000 men in comparison to the US losing around 419,000 based on population.

Those are the facts. SHOW ME THE BODIES!!

Forum List

Back