Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

And since there are currently two admins and two mods on site, I can't help wondering why this thread is still running.
It should run...nobody has been disrespectful and ugly to the staff here. Everyones voicing their opinions and while it may not be that nice to read :) it's fine. This is your forum. If everyone was praising us we'd leave it open right? Well the same goes with the negative. Fair is fair :)

I sent you a pm btw :)
Cool, then.

So what the heck is up with only ONE female staff member?

Seriously.

Old boys?

And since there are currently two admins and two mods on site, I can't help wondering why this thread is still running.
It should run...nobody has been disrespectful and ugly to the staff here. Everyones voicing their opinions and while it may not be that nice to read :) it's fine. This is your forum. If everyone was praising us we'd leave it open right? Well the same goes with the negative. Fair is fair :)

Read and responded. Twice.

It's good to be heard.

that is what admins and mods would like you to think...now isnt it...just like there are no lefties willing to be mods..and apparently no women

I still think you'd be a great mod, Bones. When I look at who they passed up to bring the last three on board, I have NO IDEA what was going on in their minds.

When I hitch a ride in someone else's car, I don't complain about the music they listen to.

when you hitch a ride, you're not paying for the gas, either

So, maybe this thread can get steered toward picking a possible female liberal mod? An opening is bound to occur sooner or later.

What sort of qualities should they have?

Teflon undies and titanium balls.

I thought it should be fair, balanced and a hard ass. Perferably literal.

I'd agree. I just don't think we have that many ... ooh! But she doesn't have time. And I can't remember her name but she is AMAZING. She has a 40's style avatar, like a woman laborer?

I'm assuming she doesn't have time. She doesn't post here very often, but it's always worth reading.

It really isn't a healthy board unless someone, somewhere is whining about the fairness of the mod staff...

Can't please everyone, especially when political opinions are front & center and the staff are allowed to share their political comments...

I still think you'd be a great mod, Bones. When I look at who they passed up to bring the last three on board, I have NO IDEA what was going on in their minds.

When I hitch a ride in someone else's car, I don't complain about the music they listen to.

when you hitch a ride, you're not paying for the gas, either

See my name in bold.

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?
I've just walked into this forum not too long ago so I cannot answer that question but it is a great one. I think moving towards a more balanced staff is a move in the right direction. Let me see what I can do in regards to that.

I'm going to CTIA next week until thursday (May 10) for our tech forums but I will get the ball rolling. Sound like a plan?

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?

We represent the majority of the work force now, but not here at USMB. :tongue:

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?
I've just walked into this forum not too long ago so I cannot answer that question but it is a great one. I think moving towards a more balanced staff is a move in the right direction. Let me see what I can do in regards to that.

I'm going to CTIA next week until thursday (May 10) for our tech forums but I will get the ball rolling. Sound like a plan?

It's a PLAN, STAN!! ^5

So, maybe this thread can get steered toward picking a possible female liberal mod? An opening is bound to occur sooner or later.

What sort of qualities should they have?

Teflon undies and titanium balls.
Sanity should be a prerequisite, IMO. The bar is rather low at this point.

I am out.............

But I do work with a girl that when I feel like my sanity is really lost, I just talk to her for a few minutes, and instantly feel better about my sanity.

Forum List

Back