Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

i dont care about their political leanings as much as their fairness and objectivity

I do, especially when they appoint someone like Pale to be a mod. The right would flip if Truthmatters was made a mod.....I don't post much here anymore, and it has nothing to do with the politics of this board, but I still don't want to see this place go down the toilet because they want to bulk up on right wing mods.

Tissue?

we need tokens.....
Speaking of.......
I say we appoint High Gravity, we need a token black mod....Just sayin.

Of course he will be the first one dead if we are invaded.

He would be an AMAZING mod. However, what he'd like to see happen wouldn't fit how things are run around here.
Here's an idea get your gripes out and tell us what you'd like to see take place around here. I'm all about making a forum a better place. Have at it. Get your gripes out and if changes can be implemented to make the forum a better place we'll make it happen.

i dont care about their political leanings as much as their fairness and objectivity

I do, especially when they appoint someone like Pale to be a mod. The right would flip if Truthmatters was made a mod.....I don't post much here anymore, and it has nothing to do with the politics of this board, but I still don't want to see this place go down the toilet because they want to bulk up on right wing mods.

Tissue?

I am sure you have some, you do have a history of being a cry baby..I will make sure I never neg you, we know how well you react when that happens. :lol:

Good luck Pale, you will need it.

Tissue?

I am sure you have some, you do have a history of being a cry baby..I will make sure I never neg you, we know how well you react when that happens. :lol:

Good luck Pale, you will need it.
Really?

*rubs hands together while laughing her evil laugh*

Speaking of.......
I say we appoint High Gravity, we need a token black mod....Just sayin.

Of course he will be the first one dead if we are invaded.

He would be an AMAZING mod. However, what he'd like to see happen wouldn't fit how things are run around here.
Here's an idea get your gripes out and tell us what you'd like to see take place around here. I'm all about making a forum a better place. Have at it. Get your gripes out and if changes can be implemented to make the forum a better place we'll make it happen.

Honestly, I don't think the ideology of the mods matters one whit so long as all the mods apply the same rules and good judgment. When the forum had left leaning mods, most of them female, I saw no difference in how the board was moderated. (And I miss some of those gals a lot.)

The only thing I would like to see, and I don't know if it is possible without eliminating the free speech enviroment of USMB that makes it so attractive to so many of us, but if there was a way to keep the character of the board and prohbit some jerk from coming in and completely distrupting or destroying a really good thread, that would be wonderful. I'm thinking of Wise's Presidential Elections thread as a good example, but there have been others too.

Honestly, I don't think the ideology of the mods matters one whit so long as all the mods apply the same rules and good judgment. When the forum had left leaning mods, most of them female, I saw no difference in how the board was moderated. (And I miss some of those gals a lot.)

The only thing I would like to see, and I don't know if it is possible without eliminating the free speech enviroment of USMB that makes it so attractive to so many of us, but if there was a way to keep the character of the board and prohbit some jerk from coming in and completely distrupting or destroying a really good thread, that would be wonderful. I'm thinking of Wise's Presidential Elections thread as a good example, but there have been others too.

If you were made a mod I would have no problem with it, nor with many cons around here. But I do think the choice should have some quality to it. Pale is a racist asshole who whines to mod staff when he doesn't get his away. I am sorry, I would like an adult to be a mod here, not a fourteen year old girl.

I disagree with a "prohibition" on that. There is already an instrument available in the rules to do that. Any mod can move those posts to a flame thread. EZ used to do that a lot.

And, that was a good thing.

Forum List

Back