Just sayin... there is not enough mods here.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
As of this time.....

Mod#1 - Inactive for 64 hours
Mod#2 - Inactive 13 hours
Mod#3 - Inactive 37 hours
Mod#4 - Unknown, has his profile hidden (should not be allowed)
Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

So one mod active for the past 13 hours, 2 active mods in the past over 24 hours.
First of all - YES I KNOW MODS have lives. This is not, in any way, a complaint whatsoever about current mods and their presence.
Rather... a site this size should have at least 3 times this many mods. At least.
The goal is to have a mod online 24 hours a day. Thats a goal, not always possible but that should be the goal.
You seek members who are online at night as possible modsters, to cover those areas as best you can.

This also combats "mod cliques"... when you have a small group of mods that all share the same politics... that is poison.
Or - you may have other mods that don't - but they are not very active.

Just sayin.

That would be pretty rough.
I wouldn't seek a mod first... I would seek 2-3 admin mods to mod the mods first.
Then add to the mod list.

As of this time.....

Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

So one mod active for the past 13 hours, 2 active mods in the past over 24 hours.
First of all - YES I KNOW MODS have lives. This is not, in any way, a complaint whatsoever about current mods and their presence.
Rather... a site this size should have at least 3 times this many mods. At least.
The goal is to have a mod online 24 hours a day. Thats a goal, not always possible but that should be the goal.
You seek members who are online at night as possible modsters, to cover those areas as best you can.

This also combats "mod cliques"... when you have a small group of mods that all share the same politics... that is poison.

Just sayin.
Agree

For all the money Mods make off this site they should do their freaking jobs
I don’t care if you are drinking and partying all night, you need to get on the board and make sure people are not saying bad things about Trump

That is what the badlands are for

As of this time.....

Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

Just sayin.

is this info somewhere on here? if not you need a hobby

As of this time.....

Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

Just sayin.
This forum is very lightly moderated.

As of this time.....

Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

Just sayin.
Edward Snowden is in charge of the robot mods from his underground lab in Siberia.

As of this time.....

Mod#5 - Inactive 7 hours
Mod#6 - Active

Just sayin.
It's a weekend dude.

Forum List

Back