Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

Judging from the slew of Romney bashing threads yesterday, the political leanings of the staff are not in play.

I have no problem with ANY of the mods, even those I've gone a round or two with. And until they give reason to make us believe that they are irresponsible or incompetent in their positions, I think all should have our support as well as profound appreciation despite their lavish compensation and perks. :)

Really, you guys that seem to have problems with some of the recent appontments being 'polarizing', should put it into proper perspective.

They could have picked me. :)

I have no problem with ANY of the mods, even those I've gone a round or two with. And until they give reason to make us believe that they are irresponsible or incompetent in their positions, I think all should have our support as well as profound appreciation despite their lavish compensation and perks. :)

Really, you guys that seem to have problems with some of the recent appontments being 'polarizing', should put it into proper perspective.

No, I prefer open dialog and resolution, which is what we got. Life is good. :)

It should run...nobody has been disrespectful and ugly to the staff here. Everyones voicing their opinions and while it may not be that nice to read :) it's fine. This is your forum. If everyone was praising us we'd leave it open right? Well the same goes with the negative. Fair is fair :)

I sent you a pm btw :)
Cool, then.

So what the heck is up with only ONE female staff member?

Seriously.

Old boys?
I've just walked into this forum not too long ago so I cannot answer that question but it is a great one. I think moving towards a more balanced staff is a move in the right direction. Let me see what I can do in regards to that.

I'm going to CTIA next week until thursday (May 10) for our tech forums but I will get the ball rolling. Sound like a plan?
Good plan. The perception of the body of orange by the membership has not been all that favorable in that respect.

No reflection on any single staff member, of course. But mostly right and almost all male does not send all that great a message to the membership, as you seem to have gathered.

Cool.

And since there are currently two admins and two mods on site, I can't help wondering why this thread is still running.
It should run...nobody has been disrespectful and ugly to the staff here. Everyones voicing their opinions and while it may not be that nice to read :) it's fine. This is your forum. If everyone was praising us we'd leave it open right? Well the same goes with the negative. Fair is fair :)

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?

Volunteer?

it has been this way for quite a while and has been mentioned before...and what has been done....o wait wait...nothing.....

i will believe it if it happens....

Personally, I have had no problem with any of them, either.

This is more a question of the perception of the body of orange by the membership.

In this case, perception is important.

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?

Volunteer?

I'd volunteer. I wouldn't expect to be taken seriously/up on it, - but I'd volunteer.

Cool, then.

Seriously.

Old boys?

Volunteer?
I did, especially when there was a shortage.

Ive only talked with one mod, Miester, he called me up on the carpet for being a meanie to CG. He was respectful and decent. I think the modding here is much better than the other board I used to frequent.

Forum List

Back