Are the poor, poor after entitlements?

yep, that's why your drive up window has a roof.

competition is how we got from the stone age to here.
if Mac D discovers a roof is valuable they'll put them up in a second
before the competition.

Free enterprise is too complex for the liberal mind to grasp as you can see.

Naw.

It's you that doesn't get it.

No regulations and we'd have one big monopoly after another.

the last big monopolies were IBM and Microsoft. The Republican free market took care of it far sooner than the Anti-trust division bureaucrats

competition is how we got from the stone age to here.
if Mac D discovers a roof is valuable they'll put them up in a second
before the competition.

Free enterprise is too complex for the liberal mind to grasp as you can see.

Naw.

It's you that doesn't get it.

No regulations and we'd have one big monopoly after another.

the last big monopolies were IBM and Microsoft. The Republican free market took care of it far sooner than the Anti-trust division bureaucrats

i'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the morons who i inadvertently slighted.

thank you

I see lots of pointless bloviating in the future of this thread. I abstain

translation: I lack the IQ to answer the question posed in the OP

WRONG

In my short time here Ive seen plenty of these threads come and go with the end result of NOTHING. Its pointless

democracy is debate. You ought to learn how the truth is established through Socratic debate so you'd be be fit to participate in your own country

This country has the richest poor in the world. they have wide screen TVs, Xboxes, computers, cell phones, and cars.

If that's true, then America's war on poverty has worked exceptionally well, right?

So how come conservatives keep saying that the war on poverty was a big failure?

This country has the richest poor in the world. they have wide screen TVs, Xboxes, computers, cell phones, and cars.

If that's true, then America's war on poverty has worked exceptionally well, right?

So how come conservatives keep saying that the war on poverty was a big failure?

maintaining an ever growing population on welfare entitlements is a huge failure.

WRONG

In my short time here Ive seen plenty of these threads come and go with the end result of NOTHING. Its pointless

democracy is debate. You ought to learn how the truth is established through Socratic debate so you'd be be fit to participate in your own country

Your opinion of what poor is doesnt not qualify as a fact. Nor is it worthy of a pointless debate. Your abject stupidity does however derserve my attention since you keep shoving it in my face.

WRONG

Socrates is dead. Please don't torment the poor man in his grave by trying to associate yourself with him.

maintaining an ever growing population on welfare entitlements is a huge failure.

Ok, so we end all social programs that help the poor and end up with poverty that looks like India's poorest, or Mexico's, or some other shithole.

Will that make you happier?

Ok, so we end all social programs that help the poor and end up with poverty that looks like India's poorest, or Mexico's, or some other shithole.

obvious answer liberal lacked IQ to anticipate:

don't end them but rather make them effective by helping people, not crippling them into generations of liberal welfare dependency.

Your abject stupidity .

please give best example or admit to being low IQ liberal.

Best example of your stupidity?

You start a thread wanting to discuss poverty. I say I will not join in and you proceed to attack my intelligence without any sense of what I do or dont know. And entirely ignore the point of your thread in an attempt to make me look bad.

Thats not just stupid its a complete failure on your part. Then to top it off you call me a liberal which is fucking hysterical.

don't end them but rather make them effective by helping people, not crippling them into generations of liberal welfare dependency.

For someone of such a high IQ, how do you forget the simple requirement to capitalize each sentence?

Jackass

That's a substanceless generality that says nothing.

Your abject stupidity .

You start a thread wanting to discuss poverty. I say I will not join in and you proceed to attack my intelligence without any sense of what I do or dont know. And entirely ignore the point of your thread in an attempt to make me look bad.

Thats not just stupid its a complete failure on your part. Then to top it off you call me a liberal which is fucking hysterical.

blah blah a liberal will lack the IQ to comment on OP and so try to change subject rather than face his ignorance.

blah blah a liberal will lack the IQ to comment on OP and so try to change subject rather than face his ignorance.

Again you forgot to capitalize you sentence.

Do tell, what makes me a liberal? Indulge me

Make Unions illegal?

:lol:

Amazing. Unions being illegal would assure working conditions and wages would plummet in this country.

no idea why you say that. Those 90% not in unions do fine. You have to remember that a business has to have the best jobs to get the best employees. this is why conditions improve, not because of unions or government.

yep, that's why your drive up window has a roof.

is that the fry-o-lator beeping? better check!

:lol:

Brutus will indulge you as long as he doesn't have to type more than four sentences.

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back