Are the poor, poor after entitlements?

translation: I lack the IQ to answer the question posed in the OP

WRONG

In my short time here Ive seen plenty of these threads come and go with the end result of NOTHING. Its pointless

democracy is debate. You ought to learn how the truth is established through Socratic debate so you'd be be fit to participate in your own country

Socratic method? Seriously? I see three things wrong with this response.

1. If you were such a genius, you would have paid attention during grade-school English and grammar class.

2. If you were as brainwashed as you seem, you would know that most of those who believe as you do say that America "isn't a democracy", but rather a "representative republic".

3. That you are comparing yourself to Socrates.

Unions drive jobs offshore? What fucking planet are you on?

Union membership is at historic lows. Taxes are at historic lows. Regulations have been cut.

And what did private enterprise do as a thank you?

Fired everyone and hired cheap labor overseas.

Good job boys!

:clap:

Because the unions have already shipped the jobs offshore. Their demands are crazy

Union membership is at historic lows. Taxes are at historic lows. Regulations have been cut.

Good job boys!

Because the unions have already shipped the jobs offshore. Their demands are crazy

so true!! Make filthy liberal unions illegal and we'd bring back perhaps 20 million jobs ...and end recession and unemployment.

Good job boys!

Yeah, a 40 hour work week with decent wages and safe working conditions are fuckin' nutso!

U.S. multinational corporations, the big brand-name companies that employ a fifth of all American workers, have been hiring abroad while cutting back at home, sharpening the debate over globalization's effect on the U.S. economy.

The companies cut their work forces in the U.S. by 2.9 million during the 2000s while increasing employment overseas by 2.4 million, new data from the U.S. Commerce Department show. That's a big switch from the 1990s, when they added jobs everywhere: 4.4 million in the U.S. and 2.7 million abroad

Big U.S. Firms Shift Hiring Abroad - WSJ.com

The number of American workers in unions declined sharply last year, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday, with the percentage slipping to 11.9 percent, the lowest rate in more than 70 years.

The report found that the number of workers in unions fell by 612,000 last year to 14.7 million, an even larger decrease than the overall 417,000 decline in the total number of Americans working.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/22/business/22union.html

The point is, that jobs being shipped oversea's are not because Unions, if you wish to see a good case in point look at the American textile industry. Most if not all those jobs have been shifted oversea's and it's union membership was virtually non-existant. In short you have a Wal Mart culture that demands cheap goods and services and a corporate culture that demands high profits and meeting the needs of its share holders. The problem is, in order for those companies to meet those demands in most cases due to a large number of factors, labor cost,environmental regualtions, and down right greed and less focus on national pride over profits you end up with an economy with less skilled jobs but still demands cheap goods.

Why do you republican, right wing apologists find it necessary to assume the poor have life so grand? Be poor and then tell us how it is, earn 25K with a wife, mortgage, car payment, and two kids and then get back to us. Otherwise you are talking BS you know nothing about, based on BS the corporate think tanks feeds you puppets. What a sad lot of apologists and naysayers Americans have become, thank goodness not all Americans whine like the right wing of this nation.

E-Journal: The Impact of Outsourcing on the American Worker

"After reviewing all the evidence it becomes necessary to question the prevailing wisdom that we are currently in a "jobless recovery." After all, jobs are being created, just not in the United States. Cross-Border Business Process Outsourcing is a significant factor in the exporting of American jobs to lower cost centers. Progressive government policies such as the elimination of the payroll tax, decoupling health insurance from employment status for a suitable alternative, and changing the nature of work visa laws will improve the competitive stance of American workers. Further, enlightened government action should be guided by open and frank discussion of the current job losses. We invite you to join us in that conversation to discover solutions and restore the promises made to the American worker."

Why do you republican, right wing apologists find it necessary to assume the poor have life so grand? Be poor and then tell us how it is, earn 25K with a wife, mortgage, car payment, and two kids and then get back to us. Otherwise you are talking BS you know nothing about, based on BS the corporate think tanks feeds you puppets. What a sad lot of apologists and naysayers Americans have become, thank goodness not all Americans whine like the right wing of this nation.

E-Journal: The Impact of Outsourcing on the American Worker

"After reviewing all the evidence it becomes necessary to question the prevailing wisdom that we are currently in a "jobless recovery." After all, jobs are being created, just not in the United States. Cross-Border Business Process Outsourcing is a significant factor in the exporting of American jobs to lower cost centers. Progressive government policies such as the elimination of the payroll tax, decoupling health insurance from employment status for a suitable alternative, and changing the nature of work visa laws will improve the competitive stance of American workers. Further, enlightened government action should be guided by open and frank discussion of the current job losses. We invite you to join us in that conversation to discover solutions and restore the promises made to the American worker."

If I made $25k, I wouldn't have a mortgage and a car note.... that'd be stupid.

Good job boys!

Yeah, a 40 hour work week with decent wages and safe working conditions are fuckin' nutso!

union hours wages and conditions are nutso; thats why they drove 20 million jobs off shore. The only solution is to make liberal unions illegal again.

Last edited:

union hours wages and conditions are nutso; thats when they drove 20 million jobs off shore. The only solution is to make liberal unions illegal again.

Yeah, fuck the worker!

Prosperity Through Lower Wages!

union hours wages and conditions are nutso; thats when they drove 20 million jobs off shore. The only solution is to make liberal unions illegal again.

Yeah, fuck the worker!

perfectly stupid and perfectly liberal!! lower competitive wages make one more prosperous than no wages!! See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow?

Yeah, fuck the worker!

perfectly stupid and perfectly liberal!! lower competitive wages make one more prosperous than no wages!! See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow?

Yeah, let's have a race to the bottom!

You first. Go tell your boss you're making too much. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to comply.

Yeah, fuck the worker!

Yeah, let's have a race to the bottom!

being competitive does not mean a race to the bottom, rather a race to the top if anything. getting a nice job down south making cars beats being unemployed in union land. Make unions illegal and everyone can work again.

Last edited:
You first. Go tell your boss you're making too much. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to comply.

as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand. Every boss is already smart enough to pay as little as he can, but wonderful Republican competition makes him pay enough so that Americans are the richest people in human history!

as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand. Every boss is already smart enough to pay as little as he can, but wonderful Republican competition makes him pay enough so that Americans are the richest people in human history!

And right now, your boss is thinking of ways of relieving himself of the burden you and your fellow workers are causing him.

But as a corporate lackey, you lack the IQ to understand that.

You win!!! Everyone else is stupid but you! Go and claim your ocean, mountain, or palace. How we have been in the midst of such genius for so long and not known it, I don't know.

We're spinning our wheels. It seems that no one wants to find a solution to problems, other than to tell others that they are stupid...moronic.....idiotic......possessing a low IQ.....librul (liberal)....gubbamint, and other labels that align in my mind with grade school children sniggering at the word Uranus. Place your name in the hat. I'm sure that you are in the running for a Nobel Prize.

And right now, your boss is thinking of ways of relieving himself of the burden you and your fellow workers are causing him.

of course he is silly!! Its the job of every boss to cut costs. Imagine how poor we'd all be if they tried to raise costs and so prices every day!!

Does the liberal have the IQ to grasp the most obvious things?

You win!!! Everyone else is stupid but you!
no no no!! it is all liberals who are slow and all conservatives who are smarter. Did you think I invented conservatism??

Go and claim your ocean, mountain, or palace. How we have been in the midst of such genius for so long and not known it, I don't know.

it is amazing that a liberal can see Republican capitalism all around him and yet have no ability to understand it

We're spinning our wheels. It seems that no one wants to find a solution to problems,

actually conservatives have the perfect solution: make liberalism illegal as our Founders intended. If you think liberals are anything but anti American and destructive please try to say why. In the course of trying and failing you will notice how as liberal you are naturally very slow about such things.

Do you know any conservative who thought liberals were anything but plain dumb?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back