Obama Has Yet To Speak Of Iran Nuclear Bomb Intentions At Campaign Rallies. Why?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:scared1::lalala::scared1:

:offtopic: Has anyone noticed? Ever since Obama began his 2012 Campaign in 2009,he only speaks of domestic issues. Let's build/fix roads & bridges, we need to support union employees, expand government jobs so they all make $126,000 a year :eusa_dance:

What about IRAN ??? Obama wont tell his 24% {strongly approve} kool-aid drinkers about Iran's nuclear plans. {what? is he too scared to mention Muslim Terrorists}?

This would be like "A President Joe Biden" knowing of an imminent attack from the east and chooses to speak of women being raped if a particular bill doesn't get passed.
And three days later, several dirty bombs go off in Manhattan and President Biden looks a total jackass for not warning the 8 million residents of New York !

So what happens if Iran tosses a bomb over to Israel in 2012 and Obama has no explanation? Uhm Ahh, don't look at me,,uh, it was all planned under the Bush Administration? :oops:

• Banned
Iran wants to wipe out Israel and Obama just assumes they wont bomb the nation. Maybe he could care less? Apparently he doesn't need the Jewish vote in 2012? Or just doesn't like Jewish People? well, Obama is the complete opposite of Jewish people. And what if the nation of Kenya was threatened by a neighboring country with Nuclear Bombs? Hmm?

Iran wants to wipe out Israel and Obama just assumes they wont bomb the nation. Maybe he could care less? Apparently he doesn't need the Jewish vote in 2012? Or just doesn't like Jewish People? well, Obama is the complete opposite of Jewish people. And what if the nation of Kenya was threatened by a neighboring country with Nuclear Bombs? Hmm?

Obama is too pro-Israel and Netanyahu praised Obama. Obama should put America first and not worry about Israel. If Christian terrorists are only worried about Israel they should move to Israel, take THEIR money and buy a gun walk THEIR fat ass over to Iran and sacrifice THEIR life and leave our young men and women out of THEIR sick agenda.

• Banned
And what if Iran bombs Israel close to November 2012 just to spite Obama? does anyone think that's the plan?

Obama is too pro-Israel and Netanyahu praised Obama. Obama should put America first and not worry about Israel. If Christian terrorists are only worried about Israel they should move to Israel, take THEIR money and buy a gun walk THEIR fat ass over to Iran and sacrifice THEIR life and leave our young men and women out of THEIR sick agenda.

Have a few more drinks and go back to sleep... idiot.

and not just Obama refusing to bring up Iran during campaign tours, Ed Schultz and Chrissy never discuss Iran wanting to build nuclear weapons,,,bashing Romney and Cain seem to be more important.

Thats BSNBC for you.

I thought when Olberman was let go they were going to try to moderate a bit. Boy was I an idiot

Let go? He left becacause he refused to ease up on Fox. and Republicans after Bush supporter Comcast bought MSNBC.

He left/let go because his hate was killing their ratings. Just as Ed's is. If Ed doesnt moderate a bit he will be gone within a year as well. Message means nothing if viewership declines taking profits from advertisers with them.

Thats BSNBC for you.

I thought when Olberman was let go they were going to try to moderate a bit. Boy was I an idiot

Let go? He left becacause he refused to ease up on Fox. and Republicans after Bush supporter Comcast bought MSNBC.

He left/let go because his hate was killing their ratings. Just as Ed's is. If Ed doesnt moderate a bit he will be gone within a year as well. Message means nothing if viewership declines taking profits from advertisers with them.

He was winning the rating war untill neocons attack oon MSNBC.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/182400-timline-of-msnbc-takeover.html

:

Has anyone noticed? Ever since Obama began his 2012 Campaign in 2009,he only speaks of domestic issues. Let's build/fix roads & bridges, we need to support union employees, expand government jobs so they all make $126,000 a year
What about IRAN ??? Obama wont tell his 24% {strongly approve} kool-aid drinkers about Iran's nuclear plans. {what? is he too scared to mention Muslim Terrorists}?

This would be like "A President Joe Biden" knowing of an imminent attack from the east and chooses to speak of women being raped if a particular bill doesn't get passed.
And three days later, several dirty bombs go off in Manhattan and President Biden looks a total jackass for not warning the 8 million residents of New York !

So what happens if Iran tosses a bomb over to Israel in 2012 and Obama has no explanation? Uhm Ahh, don't look at me,,uh, it was all planned under the Bush Administration? :oops:

Wow! I don't think I've seen a post that could be more wrong. If anything, the Obama administration would LOVE to get people to focus on his victories against Jihad - which have dwarfed those of any other president, so that they won't be thinking about what a failure he's been domestically...

Olberman was NEVER in the lead in the ratings. Your quite delusional

Im pretty sure we have been secretly hacking into their computer systems and setting their program back.

well it was good news to hear about their set-back,,,,guess they don't have all the ingrediants needed to make a few nukes, I think it was either lack of uranium or what was needed to make uranium. well, you can always use decaff coffee instead.

If Iran wants a bomb than that is there choice...We have thousands, Russia thousands, China Hundreds, India hundreds. Just another bunch of bull shit. No more sending our troops into another fucking war and nation building idiocy. Stupid.

Olberman was NEVER in the lead in the ratings. Your quite delusional

MSNBC's "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" beat Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" in the key Adults 25-54 demographic for the first time ever last week.

"Countdown" averaged 477,000 viewers (A25-54) vs. O'Reilly's 472,000 (excluding Tuesday's primary coverage). This marks the first time that MSNBC has beaten Fox News in O'Reilly's 8pm time slot since June 2001.

I'm no math wiz but 477,000 is more than 472,000?

Forum List

Back