Are republicans really stupid enough to believe privatizing Medicare is a good idea?

Nothing you're saying has anything to do with making Medicare more affordable. Letting corporations do whatever the fuck they want is not going to make healthcare services affordable.
You clearly have no idea how carefully regulated the private Medicare industry is. You clearly don't know how the utilization curve explodes after age 65, and how having young people on the plan would bend costs down.

Educate yourself on these plans and the Medicare system and get back to me. I'm sure there's a ton of videos on Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements on YouTube.

You don't know what you're talking about here.
lol ok there's a simple fact you arent picking up on here. If Medicare becomes totally privatized, there wouldn't be any regulations would there?
Good gawd. I'll keep this as simple as I can.

Medicare is a public service delivery/payment system. Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplements work WITH Medicare plans to cover the large gaps in Medicare coverage.

You don't even know THAT?

What I want is an expansion of that to all. Just as it is. Not "totally privatized".

Jeez, stop by YouTube for a while.
Good god dude. You're strictly talking about Medicare right now and I am not. What you want for Medicare is besides the point. I am referring to what Medicare will become when the program becomes completely privatized. Everything you're saying about Medicare now is irrelevant to the point. What matters is Paul'a actual plan.
Maybe you can show me where Ryan wants to privatize Medicare. I just looked at two sources and both say that Medicare Advantage plans would be expanded a bit and Medicare Supplements would remain, and that the Medicare chassis would remain.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't see a story on it being privatized.

Neither do I......that's more shit which is on the Republican Do List.

Forum List

Back