What's wrong with the US justice system?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
The US has one of the highest, if not the highest, per capita prison populations. Within the first world it has the highest murder rate, generally 4 times higher than most other countries. Some people say locking people up solves the problem. But the problem is WORSE.

Here's a video of a guy who went to prison and then came out, and he talks about what it's like to be a guy who has left prison. Basically he says that people don't want him a part of their society, and he's left to rot. Crime becomes the only choice because he can't get a job or an apartment. In the US rehabilitation isn't great, in places like Louisiana rehabilitation is not what they want as they want people back in prison because the state pays them to have them in their private prisons.

If you want the US to be a better place, things like this need sorting out.

The US has one of the highest, if not the highest, per capita prison populations. Within the first world it has the highest murder rate, generally 4 times higher than most other countries. Some people say locking people up solves the problem. But the problem is WORSE.

Here's a video of a guy who went to prison and then came out, and he talks about what it's like to be a guy who has left prison. Basically he says that people don't want him a part of their society, and he's left to rot. Crime becomes the only choice because he can't get a job or an apartment. In the US rehabilitation isn't great, in places like Louisiana rehabilitation is not what they want as they want people back in prison because the state pays them to have them in their private prisons.

Sounds to me like he's not looking for help in the right places. A church charity that I'm associated with are helping out 3 guys like him.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for him?

Well, I don't.

A church charity that I'm associated with are helping out 3 guys like him.
The price is too high. Prison confines your space. Church favours confine your mind in return for the favour. Going from prison to the Church is just like trading one sect for another one.

We have too many blacks..
Don't worry, you're safe. Your mother lied to you. The black doesn't rub off on you if you touch them.

Well, I don't.
Not only do you lack compassion - you feel it's necessary to brag about it.

Last edited:

We have too many blacks.

They were imported here from about 1600 to about 1850.

And they were sold like hotcakes.

Now they roam free and get into all sorts of trouble.

But although you can take the hotcake out of the jungle you cannot take the jungle out of the hotcake.

That is the long and short of our exploding crime problem.

There needs to be some kind of population control.

We could try sterilization.

We could exempt only "A" students and college grads -- this would then improve the gene pool. And it would save the best from extinction.

Radical, I know. But do-able.

Like everything else of consequence in the US .... it's run by The Mob.
The mob runs Vegas, Biloxi, Atlantic City, Chicago, Detroit, and St. Louis -- mostly gambling, prostitution, and extortion.
The Mexicans run dope.
That is naturally going to generate a lot of incarcerations.
That's probably all true but it's the Mob that runs the local government as well. That means that's it's the losers who will be going to jail .... not the corruption-makers.

Uncle Ferd says...

... dey spend too much time bustin' up stills...

... not enough time bustin' up drug cartels...

... an' terrorist rings.

The price is too high. Prison confines your space. Church favours confine your mind in return for the favour. Going from prison to the Church is just like trading one sect for another one.

We have too many blacks..
Don't worry, you're safe. Your mother lied to you. The black doesn't rub off on you if you touch them.

Well, I don't.
Not only do you lack compassion - you feel it's necessary to brag about it.

Fuck off and die you steaming pile of shit.

Fuck off and die you steaming pile of shit.
Is that the sort of language they encourage in the "church that you are associated with"? What's the name of it .... Church of Satan?

We have too many blacks.

They were imported here from about 1600 to about 1850.

And they were sold like hotcakes.

Now they roam free and get into all sorts of trouble.

But although you can take the hotcake out of the jungle you cannot take the jungle out of the hotcake.

That is the long and short of our exploding crime problem.

There needs to be some kind of population control.

We could try sterilization.

We could exempt only "A" students and college grads -- this would then improve the gene pool. And it would save the best from extinction.

Radical, I know. But do-able.

The only one who needs sterilization is you.

To many lawyers..

For profit prisions

Reagen closing the mental

To many lawyers..

For profit prisions

Reagen closing the mental

Like I said get the far left out of power and all things will be better!

New Topics

Forum List

Back