Are republicans really stupid enough to believe privatizing Medicare is a good idea?

WTF are you talking about? LMAO

That you far left drones have not changed your religious narratives since the 60's..

I know it is hard for you drones to think outside your religious programming!
I am not in the least religious, you idiot.

Yes you are, you are a far left drone and follow the far left religious scriptures to the letter as you keep proving!

The far left religion is being rejected!
Hey Kosh, what is the difference between a far left drone and a moderate one in your opinion?

You have asked that before and did not get the answer you liked...

You are far left drone, but you far left drones believe Obama is a moderate, which proves how far to the left you are.

Never the less your thread proves you follow your far left rich white masters very well!
No that's not an answer whatsoever. Explain the difference in policy examples

That you far left drones have not changed your religious narratives since the 60's..

I know it is hard for you drones to think outside your religious programming!

Yes you are, you are a far left drone and follow the far left religious scriptures to the letter as you keep proving!

Hey Kosh, what is the difference between a far left drone and a moderate one in your opinion?

You are far left drone, but you far left drones believe Obama is a moderate, which proves how far to the left you are.

Never the less your thread proves you follow your far left rich white masters very well!

Why don't you?

Do you still think Obama is a moderate?

Silly far left drone!

Why don't you?

Silly far left drone!
Lol you are something else.

Why don't you?

Silly far left drone!

Says the far left drone running the far left religious scripture!

Next this drone will be claiming they are moderate!

I know you all love to bitch about ObamaCare, but medical expenses were still on the rise and poor people generally couldn't afford health insurance before it was passed. Costs are rising, but at least 20 million people now have health insurance. NOTHING is stopping these costs from continuing to rise if the law is repealed. Are you really stupid to believe that letting insurance companies do whatever they want is going to lower costs? How about prescription drug prices specifically? WHAT will keep those prices from going up? Even if they wouldn't go up, they sure as hell aren't going down.

Seriously, if Medicare became private, HOW would it be made affordable for the poor? You don't know the answer to that question and neither does Paul Ryan. Stop pretending like you even understand this issue.

It blows my mind someone has to explain this to you.

You're going to have a very LONG four to eight years.

Anxious_Woman1.jpg
We all will.

Not me ... I'm having a ball. This is better than a 'Firefly' reunion movie.

What the thread OP fails to point out is that 20 MILLION PARASITES are getting FREE health care paid for by those who WORK and PAY, and too many of those are just LAZY, ASS SITTERS that refuse to WORK.

Without incentive lazy people won't work. So long as the freebies keep getting handed out they'll continue to suck off society. Those who TRULY need help will STILL get health care, but the parasites need to be kicked to the curb and told to GET A JOB and BUY health care like the REST of the people do.

Thread FAIL.

It's even worse. 20 million are not getting free health care. Approximately 10 million have been added to the Medicaid roles and about another 4 million are in the health care exchanges. About another 6 million are opting to pay the fine because it's cheaper than the least expensive option. They don't mention about 15 million who lost their health care plans because they lost their jobs or were cut back to part time and had their employer plan curtailed. And NONE of these are people actually getting health care, just health care insurance coverage. The availability of actual health care is now more difficult as some doctors no longer accept the Medicaid or exchanges, or have gone out of practice altogether. They also don't mention the millions of people who have seen a 150-400% increase in premiums as well as massively increased deductibles which make their health insurance impossible to practically use unless it's a serious illness. AND... in another 15 years, Medicaid will go under because Social Security will be insolvent.

So whenever liberals come out with their little pom-poms and do their little tap dance, singing about the 20 million... you know what the truth is and it's not what they are claiming at all.

I know you all love to bitch about ObamaCare, but medical expenses were still on the rise and poor people generally couldn't afford health insurance before it was passed. Costs are rising, but at least 20 million people now have health insurance. NOTHING is stopping these costs from continuing to rise if the law is repealed. Are you really stupid to believe that letting insurance companies do whatever they want is going to lower costs? How about prescription drug prices specifically? WHAT will keep those prices from going up? Even if they wouldn't go up, they sure as hell aren't going down.

Seriously, if Medicare became private, HOW would it be made affordable for the poor? You don't know the answer to that question and neither does Paul Ryan. Stop pretending like you even understand this issue.

I want free stuff, WAAAAH!

Do these guys ever have anything else to say. GET A JOB.

The current Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement program is an already-functioning, efficient and effective health care delivery/payment system.

An excellent blend of public health care foundation and private competition and innovation, minimizing redundancies and taking a massive cost monkey off the backs of American business.

But no, we can't have that. That would require cooperation and moderation.

Last edited:

Your stupidity amazes me. You have no idea what kind of economy you are living in. I know it makes you feel superior to say "get a job derp, derp, derp!" but really it just demonstrates your complete ignorance about this subject.

What the thread OP fails to point out is that 20 MILLION PARASITES are getting FREE health care paid for by those who WORK and PAY, and too many of those are just LAZY, ASS SITTERS that refuse to WORK.

Without incentive lazy people won't work. So long as the freebies keep getting handed out they'll continue to suck off society. Those who TRULY need help will STILL get health care, but the parasites need to be kicked to the curb and told to GET A JOB and BUY health care like the REST of the people do.

Thread FAIL.

It's even worse. 20 million are not getting free health care. Approximately 10 million have been added to the Medicaid roles and about another 4 million are in the health care exchanges. About another 6 million are opting to pay the fine because it's cheaper than the least expensive option. They don't mention about 15 million who lost their health care plans because they lost their jobs or were cut back to part time and had their employer plan curtailed. And NONE of these are people actually getting health care, just health care insurance coverage. The availability of actual health care is now more difficult as some doctors no longer accept the Medicaid or exchanges, or have gone out of practice altogether. They also don't mention the millions of people who have seen a 150-400% increase in premiums as well as massively increased deductibles which make their health insurance impossible to practically use unless it's a serious illness. AND... in another 15 years, Medicaid will go under because Social Security will be insolvent.

So whenever liberals come out with their little pom-poms and do their little tap dance, singing about the 20 million... you know what the truth is and it's not what they are claiming at all.
I don't give a shit what you think about ObamaCare. We both know that isn't the actual topic.

Why don't you?

Silly far left drone!

One on every forum.

Your stupidity amazes me. You have no idea what kind of economy you are living in. I know it makes you feel superior to say "get a job derp, derp, derp!" but really it just demonstrates your complete ignorance about this subject.

Oh, really...

I have master's in economics, what do you have? Bunch of whine, desperation and butthurt.

Did you get that job yet? Turns out it really helps.

Why don't you?

Silly far left drone!

One on every forum.

Yes you far left drones do that on every forum, good for you!

Now when will you concede, like Hilary?

Thread FAIL.

I don't give a shit what you think about ObamaCare. We both know that isn't the actual topic.

See how the far left drones do not want to "discuss" Obamacare, yet it takes money from Medicare to pay for Obamacare!

These far left drones will never give up their religious narratives!

There is no profit in selling health insurance to old people. They are all "takers" and not "makers", to use a stupid wingnut phrase. They just need health services too often, and are therefore too expensive for private health insurers. That's why Uncle Sam stepped in a created Medicare. Now, if you are old and need medical services, which is a kind of redundant thing to ask, you have your services paid for by the taxpayers. It works. It's popular. No changes needed, except higher budgets and higher FICA taxes.

Seriously, if Medicare became private, HOW would it be made affordable for the poor? You don't know the answer to that question and neither does Paul Ryan.
There is already a private side to Medicare, known as Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements. MA plans are subsidized by the government and many offer $0 monthly premiums and $0 or low co-pays for many services, plus helpful free cost-shaving goodies like senior health club memberships.

Stop pretending like you even understand this issue.
Right. How educated are you on these plans?

Expand Medicare/Medicare Supplements/Medicare Advantage to all. Public and private cooperation. Market competition and innovation combined with a public foundation. It works well.

I would guess that at least 80% of Americans wouldn't know what the hell I'm talking about, but that doesn't stop the simplistic rhetoric.

Oh, really...

I have master's in economics, what do you have? Bunch of whine, desperation and butthurt.

Did you get that job yet? Turns out it really helps.
lol there is nothing you post that makes me believe you have a master's in economics.

Seriously, if Medicare became private, HOW would it be made affordable for the poor? You don't know the answer to that question and neither does Paul Ryan.
There is already a private side to Medicare, known as Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements. MA plans are subsidized by the government and many offer $0 monthly premiums and $0 or low co-pays for many services, plus helpful free cost-shaving goodies like senior health club memberships.

Expand Medicare/Medicare Supplements/Medicare Advantage to all. Public and private. Market competition and innovation combined with a public foundation. It works well.

I would guess that at least 80% of Americans wouldn't know what the hell I'm talking about, but that doesn't stop the simplistic rhetoric.
Nothing you're saying has anything to do with making Medicare more affordable. Letting corporations do whatever the fuck they want is not going to make healthcare services affordable.

Expand Medicare/Medicare Supplements/Medicare Advantage to all. Public and private. Market competition and innovation combined with a public foundation. It works well.

Nothing you're saying has anything to do with making Medicare more affordable. Letting corporations do whatever the fuck they want is not going to make healthcare services affordable.
You clearly have no idea how carefully regulated the private Medicare industry is. You clearly don't know how the utilization curve explodes after age 65, and how having young people on the plan would bend costs down.

Educate yourself on these plans and the Medicare system and get back to me. I'm sure there's a ton of videos on Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements on YouTube.

You don't know what you're talking about here.

Forum List

Back