Why American politics are polarized:

i took it seriously enough to kill for it. and have never deneed taking it (as trump claimed in the colorado case.)

in fact, i am upholding and defending the constitution (NOT some human) against domestic enemies this very morning.
While I believe you meant “denied”, because I don’t know what ”deneed” is, why would you think you’d need to deny the oath?

Why American politics are polarized 240121 {post•1} Supposn Jan’24 inserts J.Achenbach Wpost.240120: This country, though politically fractious since its founding, is more polarized than ever, the rhetoric more inflammatory, the rage more likely to curdle into hate. It’s ugly out there. svppvsn 240121 Vwapap00001

Why American politics are polarized 240321 {post•83}

We have to agree upon when the culture war that created our current Trump vs Biden battle for the White House this year started.

I say it was the protest era of the late sixties the early seventies. The protests were

(a) against the ongoing War in Vietnam,
(b) demands for minority and women’s equality rights m,

The upheaval of that era divided working class Americans over religious, racial, gender and patriotic-worthiness tests

The test in my opinion on what most divides us is whether a human fertilized egg is a person or it is not a person. Working class Americans should vote based on working class self-interest at the top of the list. We don’t. Too many working class people vote for the politicians who basically promise their fundamentalist Christian constituents they will save baby fetus from killer women and the evil abortion industry.

Forum List

Back