Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.
When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

You're projecting your issues onto Trump.
150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
But you have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see this guy is just not right.
You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.
When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

Oh right so Trump never actually says anything retarded or childish, that's all "liberal projection"? God you're dumb.

Wikileaks proved the corruption of the DNC....the response of the leftard clown posse?

"The ROOSKIES CHEATED!!!!! ARRRRRRRgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!"
The corruption of DNC does not even compare to the corruption of Trump and you know it. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.

150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.

You're in that category.
I'm deaf and blind but sadly, I still have a voice/text

What dumbasses like Billy000 don't realize is that it doesn't matter if Trump is crazy or whatever you freaks accuse him of. He's still infinitely better than Hillary Clinton could ever be. As it turns out, Trump is a good president who is already bringing jobs back to the U.S. and illegal immigration through our southern border has plummeted. This election was about keeping another tyrant from occupying the WH and inflicting even more damage to our nation. Trump turned out to be a bonus and I couldn't be happier with America's choice.

You leftist traitors are funny!

Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Based on what? "Evaluations" by the hate-spewing, Destroy-Trump leftist fanatics who were trying to impeach him even before he took office?
Um no not necessarily. You could just use common sense and actually listen to the garbage that comes out of this mouth.

What dumbasses like Billy000 don't realize is that it doesn't matter if Trump is crazy or whatever you freaks accuse him of. He's still infinitely better than Hillary Clinton could ever be. As it turns out, Trump is a good president who is already bringing jobs back to the U.S. and illegal immigration through our southern border has plummeted. This election was about keeping another tyrant from occupying the WH and inflicting even more damage to our nation. Trump turned out to be a bonus and I couldn't be happier with America's choice.
So does that mean you think health insurance costs $12 per year?

Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Has Trump released his top secret tax returns yet?
Last time I heard Trump just paid $25 millions to settle the Trump U. fraud lawsuit.
You're not entitled to see anyone's tax returns. Who do you think you are, somebody important? LOL

Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.
Robert Mueller doesn't think so.
Would a saint be inquiring about pardoning himself and his family.
You're so screwed. .
The target of a witch hunt would. I hope Trump pardons anyone Mewler tries to indict. His entire investigation will then amount to a big nothing burger.

So why not open up to the investigation instead of keep lying?
Why bother to hire several high paid lawyers?
Because it's a witch hunt, you dumb fuck.

Last time I heard Trump just paid $25 millions to settle the Trump U. fraud lawsuit.
You're not entitled to see anyone's tax returns. Who do you think you are, somebody important? LOL
So why did any modern president prior to Trump believe Americans had a right to see their tax returns?

Why don't you think before posting?

Have any of you geniuses read Trump's New York Times interview?
If you have a don't think Trump has gone of the deep end, with his incoherent ramblings and misrepresentation of facts. You, yourself are fucked in the head. FACT! :up:
Craziest interview I've ever seen and I'm not a teenager.
This guy is mentally disturbed or in the early stages of dementia. After all it does run in the family.

You're in that category.

You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.
Psychology is the easiest major in college. Only dumbasses major in it.

Why don't you think before posting?
You are such a pussy. You know Trump said this non sense but you pretend he didn't. Be a man and admit it.

Based on what? "Evaluations" by the hate-spewing, Destroy-Trump leftist fanatics who were trying to impeach him even before he took office?
Nope. By our eyes and ears. If you can't see there is something seriously wrong with this guy you just might be a deplorable.

So why did any modern president prior to Trump believe Americans had a right to see their tax returns?
Damn boy, you ask some really stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back