Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Has Trump released his top secret tax returns yet?
Last time I heard Trump just paid $25 millions to settle the Trump U. fraud lawsuit.
You're not entitled to see anyone's tax returns. Who do you think you are, somebody important? LOL
So why did any modern president prior to Trump believe Americans had a right to see their tax returns?
Because you're a fool

When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

You're projecting your issues onto Trump.
150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
But you have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see this guy is just not right.
You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.
Psychology is the easiest major in college. Only dumbasses major in it.
Well I woudnt expect you to think studying the mind is important science. You barely got through middle school.

Wikileaks proved the corruption of the DNC....the response of the leftard clown posse?

"The ROOSKIES CHEATED!!!!! ARRRRRRRgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!"
The corruption of DNC does not even compare to the corruption of Trump and you know it. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.
You are utterly delusional. The mafia looks clean compared to the DNC.

Wikileaks proved the corruption of the DNC....the response of the leftard clown posse?

The corruption of DNC does not even compare to the corruption of Trump and you know it. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.
You can't even be objective about Trump. Why should I trust any comparison you have to say about the DNC?

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.
When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
You're in that category.

There are 200,000 licensed psychologists and psychiatrists in America and only .075% are willing to say the President may have a psychological issue. That doesn't exactly seem to be a medical consensus, given that not one of them has any examination assessment on which to base his or her opinion.
You don't need to be a psychologist to see this guy is mentally unfit to be president. Just read his tweets that are totally devoid of reality.
When was this lunatic's last press conference?
He's afraid to take questions.
Maybe he'll do a audio only one like the farce Sanders and Spicey do.

What dumbasses like Billy000 don't realize is that it doesn't matter if Trump is crazy or whatever you freaks accuse him of. He's still infinitely better than Hillary Clinton could ever be. As it turns out, Trump is a good president who is already bringing jobs back to the U.S. and illegal immigration through our southern border has plummeted. This election was about keeping another tyrant from occupying the WH and inflicting even more damage to our nation. Trump turned out to be a bonus and I couldn't be happier with America's choice.
So does that mean you think health insurance costs $12 per year?
Why don't you think before posting?
You are such a pussy. You know Trump said this non sense but you pretend he didn't. Be a man and admit it.
Try reading my post again, simpleton. On second thought, have a smart person read it for you and explain what I said.

Drama queen. The DNC LOOKS LIKE MOTHER TERESA compared to the Trump crime family.
Aren't you tired of defending this charlatan?

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

You're in that category.

There are 200,000 licensed psychologists and psychiatrists in America and only .075% are willing to say the President may have a psychological issue. That doesn't exactly seem to be a medical consensus, given that not one of them has any examination assessment on which to base his or her opinion.
You don't need to be a psychologist to see this guy is mentally unfit to be president. Just read his tweets that are totally devoid of reality.
When was this lunatic's last press conference?
He's afraid to take questions.
Maybe he'll do a audio only one like the farce Sanders and Spicey do.
....and the butthurt lingers on.....

You can't even be objective about Trump. Why should I trust any comparison you have to say about the DNC?
You and the rest of the snowflakes are the ones who can't be objective about him.

What makes you think I give a damn whether you believe anything I have to say?

You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.
Psychology is the easiest major in college. Only dumbasses major in it.
Coming from a high school dropout that's hilarious.

What dumbasses like Billy000 don't realize is that it doesn't matter if Trump is crazy or whatever you freaks accuse him of. He's still infinitely better than Hillary Clinton could ever be. As it turns out, Trump is a good president who is already bringing jobs back to the U.S. and illegal immigration through our southern border has plummeted. This election was about keeping another tyrant from occupying the WH and inflicting even more damage to our nation. Trump turned out to be a bonus and I couldn't be happier with America's choice.
So does that mean you think health insurance costs $12 per year?
Why don't you think before posting?
You are such a pussy. You know Trump said this non sense but you pretend he didn't. Be a man and admit it.
Try reading my post again, simpleton. On second thought, have a smart person read it for you and explain what I said.
Well, you see, your post says nothing about Trump's quote about health insurance. You're ignoring the topic because you're a pussy.

You and the rest of the snowflakes are the ones who can't be objective about him.

Bob Mueller can be objective and he's moving in for the kill.

Drama queen. The DNC LOOKS LIKE MOTHER TERESA compared to the Trump crime family.
No it doesn't, you stupid lying douche bag. Trump hasn't done anything. On the other hand, the crimes of Hillary and the DNC are well documented. That is an irrefutable fact, and it's the reason for your infantile attacks on Trump. You can't defend your filthy party, so you lash out at the man who exposed its corruption.

Last edited:

I love watching snowflakes like you wring your hands in frustration. :lol:

Bob Mueller can be objective and he's moving in for the kill.
No he can't. What you just posted proves it.

IMG_0146.JPG

$12 a year. Hmmmmmmm and these supporters are still defending him? Lol
They're no different than a Jim Jones cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back