Because Bush and Trump were such Terrible and Failed Presidents, MAGA Republicans can't stand to see America Winning.

Get ahead in life??? you know nothing about me... I am retied years before my time... I can't even receive SSN yet and I'm fully retired except for my hobby of repairing golf carts....
I don't think you have been right about one thing you have said on this board.... so do some research into your fake news BS and get educated....
says the guy who can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

You election deniers have lost all credibility in the big boy world, you live in a fantasy land. Everything you say is bullshit and you have no credibility.

Everything I posted is 10000 % fact. Bush and Trump did all of that, the kings of debt. I know you can't man up and handle that at all. It makes you squirm and cringe, and that makes me happy.

says the guy who can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

You election deniers have lost all credibility in the big boy world, you live in a fantasy land. Everything you say is bullshit and you have no credibility.

Everything I posted is 10000 % fact. Bush and Trump did all of that, the kings of debt. I know you can't man up and handle that at all. It makes you squirm and cringe, and that makes me happy.
The only big boys on the left wear strapons.

how??
explain

This is official data.

Really you are just too much of a pussy to man up and admit inflation is easing and you have been played yet again by the fake conservative media, that has totally manipulated you.

Get ahead in life??? you know nothing about me... I am retied years before my time... I can't even receive SS yet and I'm fully retired except for my hobby of repairing golf carts....
I don't think you have been right about one thing you have said on this board.... so do some research into your fake news BS and get educated....
Libs cannot imagine being successful. It eludes them and they go on the dole and are hateful toward those who don’t

The Dems glorious leader

08bc3f75396800a4ff24eec86c9828bd.jpg

Well why don't you check the gas prices and see which way they are going... everything we buy is based on gas prices... everything is shipped by truck train or plane and they all run on fuel... then check the condition of the ports and then read your link and try to defend it in your pea size brain.... you know... just for the fun of it....

.. some predict a $5 national average by Christmas..#
Make it $10minimum in my book by end Summer. .

It would be interesting to swap notes at Xmas but by then I doubt the internet will be up and running, let alone gas being delivered .
A bit of an extreme opinion I realise .

So let's sit back and watch the show unfold.
Remind me in six weeks -- say June 1-- because in my world things should already look very different .

Well why don't you check the gas prices and see which way they are going... everything we buy is based on gas prices... everything is shipped by truck train or plane and they all run on fuel... then check the condition of the ports and then read your link and try to defend it in your pea size brain.... you know... just for the fun of it....
yup sure the data is bull shit, because it doesn;t tell me the biased narrative I want to hear.

Do you realize that the glorious Dominion Lawsuit has exposed emails from Tucker Carlson and the other people at Fox news talking about how you dumb fucks stop watching Fox when they tell you the truth. You switch to News max because you need to hear lies, and are too weak to hear the truth, like a total sheep.

That is you a complete and total brainwashed sheep that can't accept and handle reality, you change the channel when Fox news tells you facts, and only watch when they tell you lies.

yup sure the data is bull shit, because it doesn;t tell me the biased narrative I want to hear.

Do you realize that the glorious Dominion Lawsuit has exposed emails from Tucker Carlson and the other people at Fox news talking about how you dumb fucks stop watching Fox when they tell you the truth. You switch to News max because you need to hear lies, and are too weak to hear the truth, like a total sheep.

That is you a complete and total brainwashed sheep that can't accept and handle reality, you change the channel when Fox news tells you facts, and only watch when they tell you lies.
I'm brainwashed??? lets do an experiment... I have a question for you...
Is the economy better today than under Trump's first two years pre covid?....

I'm brainwashed??? lets do an experiment... I have a question for you...
Is the economy better today than under Trump's first two years pre covid?....
its the same. Trump had weak low GDP growth, Biden has better GDP growth, go look it up.
All Trump did was ramp up spending and deficits. Trump increased debt deficits and spending from day 1. Biden has lowered debt and deficits. Biden inherited $3T/yr in deficit from Trump and has lowered that to only $1T. Much lower than trump.
Biden has a much better and stronger jobs market with much better pay and wages.

Trump increased deficits and debt, and had weak low GDP growth, and the same jobs numbers as Obama.
Biden has lowered the annual deficit form what he inherited from Trump, has higher GDP numbers than Trump, and has a better Jobs market.

its the same. Trump had weak low GDP growth, Biden has better GDP growth, go look it up.
All Trump did was ramp up spending and deficits. Trump increased debt deficits and spending from day 1. Biden has lowered debt and deficits. Biden inherited $3T/yr in deficit from Trump and has lowered that to only $1T. Much lower than trump.
Biden has a much better and stronger jobs market with much better pay and wages.

Trump increased deficits and debt, and had weak low GDP growth, and the same jobs numbers as Obama.
Biden has lowered the annual deficit form what he inherited from Trump, has higher GDP numbers than Trump, and has a better Jobs market.
:eusa_naughty::dig:

The paid troll lies when he knows he is wrong.

hey stupid fuck The Banker too bad you ignore REALITY that your hero Obama lied to the American people when he said he would reverse Bushs dreconian policys not only contiuning them but EXPANDING them which is why there are thousands of dems that have switched to the GOP party because trump is nothing like those two traiters.:itsok:

here is a kleenex for you as you do this after getting checkmated.:itsok:

baby-crying.jpg

Last edited:
The Banker
trollboy YOU are the election denier.you toot the horn of the INJUSTICE department as the truth even though they have a DECADES long history of corruption and everytime we give you links of proof of election fraud and point out postal workers in the post office were willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury that mail was delievered illegally after hours,it was discovered the major cities had more people voing in those cities for biden than residents that lived there,like clockwork,you do this everytime when getting checkmated- :scared1:

how much does your parents pay you to post these lies kid?

how??
explain

This is official data.

Really you are just too much of a pussy to man up and admit inflation is easing and you have been played yet again by the fake conservative media, that has totally manipulated you.
Bullshit. Because libs lie. we're in this mess because Biden is an idiot.

The Banker
trollboy YOU are the election denier.you toot the horn of the INJUSTICE department as the truth even though they have a DECADES long history of corruption and everytime we give you links of proof of election fraud and point out postal workers in the post office were willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury that mail was delievered illegally after hours,it was discovered the major cities had more people voing in those cities for biden than residents that lived there,like clockwork,you do this everytime when getting checkmated- :scared1:

how much does your parents pay you to post these lies kid?
Yep. Facts libtards hate to hear.

Forum List

Back