Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

To put out such absolute garbage I would start considering if there is something wrong with you.

Potential avatar for OP. Speaking for myself I'm a literal person. That and I appreciate accurate reflections as opposed opposite:

NYaqZ-sG.jpg

When you admit Hillary and bill Clinton belong in jail
Ok Hillary and Bill belong in jail.

Your turn.

My turn? I said there was something wrong with him during the campaign.

Doesn't change that he is president or that he has done a fairly good job so far
Your basing that on what, exactly? He's broken all of his core campaign promises. He has not achieved any major legislation as has all his modern predecessors have this far into their presidencies. On top of all of that, he tweets like he's a little girl and he is under investigation.

Why do you lie? Answer, because you want people to "think" like you do. Misery does love company. Trump-o-meter brought to you by a liberal entity: Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises
He failed on healthcare reform

He failed at getting Mexico to fund the wall

He failed on mass deportation

He failed on trade

He failed to defeat ISIS in 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back