Are muslims running the US government?

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

This weekend seems to be the time for really dumb threads.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama.
i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration
Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?
why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran.
according to whom?
They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers
according to whom?
and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.
okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?
Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?
too much irony. what have the people listed in the OP done? why do you support someone that actually has used their government position to force their religious beliefs on people?

What have they done? is that your question. The obama administration has declared war on Christians, if you are unable to comprehend that then you have been sleeping for the last 7 years.

Prove it.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama.
i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration
Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?
why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran.
according to whom?
according to whom?
okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?
Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?
too much irony. what have the people listed in the OP done? why do you support someone that actually has used their government position to force their religious beliefs on people?

What have they done? is that your question. The obama administration has declared war on Christians, if you are unable to comprehend that then you have been sleeping for the last 7 years.
how so? articulate your thinking. your one example, the cancellation of the national day of prayer, didn't happen. so what do you think is actually happening? what is this great big danger that you believe to be obvious yet are unable to explain?

Prove it.

according to whom?
according to whom?

Obama's war on Christianity was put on hold earlier this summer because of the military invasion of Texas and incarceration of Texans in Walmarts. He simply could not do everything at once....

according to whom?
according to whom?

how so? articulate your thinking. your one example, the cancellation of the national day of prayer, didn't happen. so what do you think is actually happening? what is this great big danger that you believe to be obvious yet are unable to explain?

OK, fine. You see no problem with the US being run by muslims. Great.

I however, do not live under a rock and view this as a real danger. Time will tell who is right.

according to whom?
according to whom?

Obama's war on Christianity was put on hold earlier this summer because of the military invasion of Texas and incarceration of Texans in Walmarts. He simply could not do everything at once....

Yes, I understand. His destruction of the US, its heritage, and its culture cannot be done all at one time.

Do you really think the US is better today than 7 years ago? Our debt has doubled, we have more people in poverty than ever before, more on foodstamps and welfare than ever before, high unemployment and stagnant economic growth, our military is weakened, police are being murdered, racial tentions are higher than since the 1960s, the world is laughing at us, Putin is considered a leader and Obama a wink link.

But go right ahead, make a joke of how our country is going down the tubes. You got your black president so nothing else matters, right?

according to whom?
according to whom?

I however, do not live under a rock and view this as a real danger. Time will tell who is right.
first, you've hardly made the case that a few appointees and some people that have at one time met either the clintons or obamas qualifies as 'running the country'
second, you seem unable to tell us just why you think this is dangerous. what is the danger posed by those individuals? why do you find them dangerous when you are unable to point to anything they've done and don't find kim davis dangerous when it's clear she's used her government position to force her religious beliefs on the citizenry?

according to whom?
according to whom?

Yes, I understand. His destruction of the US, its heritage, and its culture cannot be done all at one time.

Do you really think the US is better today than 7 years ago?
absolutely without a doubt.

according to whom?
according to whom?

that says it all. in your small mind we are better off with twice as much debt, more people below the poverty level, more on food stamps and welfare, divided by race, age, sex, location, and ethnicity. police being shot just for being police, riots in our large cities---which are also fiscally broke, jobs leaving the country, being the laughing stock of the entire world, the mid east on fire, Iran getting nukes, China owning our debt, Russian planes entering US air space and Russian ships off our coasts.

WTF is wrong with you? Is your damn democrat party more important to you than your life?

according to whom?
according to whom?

first, you've hardly made the case that a few appointees and some people that have at one time met either the clintons or obamas qualifies as 'running the country'
second, you seem unable to tell us just why you think this is dangerous. what is the danger posed by those individuals? why do you find them dangerous when you are unable to point to anything they've done and don't find kim davis dangerous when it's clear she's used her government position to force her religious beliefs on the citizenry?

Would you consider it dangerous if an administration was full of pentacostal Christians?

i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

according to whom?according to whom? okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?

that says it all. in your small mind we are better off with twice as much debt, more people below the poverty level, more on food stamps and welfare, divided by race, age, sex, location, and ethnicity. police being shot just for being police, riots in our large cities---which are also fiscally broke, jobs leaving the country, being the laughing stock of the entire world, the mid east on fire, Iran getting nukes, China owning our debt, Russian planes entering US air space and Russian ships off our coasts.

WTF is wrong with you? Is your damn democrat party more important to you than your life?
in my mind those problems were already in place 7 years ago, the bomb just hadn't gone off. now we're coming out of the hole.
and even you have to realize that most of those 'issues' you list are hyperbole.

i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

according to whom?according to whom? okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?

Would you consider it dangerous if an administration was full of pentacostal Christians?
no. not unless they were actually doing something.

according to whom?
according to whom?

Do you really think the US is better today than 7 years ago? Our debt has doubled, we have more people in poverty than ever before, more on foodstamps and welfare than ever before, high unemployment and stagnant economic growth, our military is weakened, police are being murdered, racial tentions are higher than since the 1960s, the world is laughing at us, Putin is considered a leader and Obama a wink link.

But go right ahead, make a joke of how our country is going down the tubes. You got your black president so nothing else matters, right?
And there's the good stuff which of course you ignore.
  • The economy has added nearly 7.9 million jobs Under Obama, and the unemployment rate has fallen from from 7.8% to 5.1%
  • Business establishment start-ups have increased by 20 percent, and the number of job openings is the highest in more than 14 years.
  • The purchasing power of weekly paychecks is up 2.6 percent, despite some recent slippage.
  • U.S. oil production is up 94 percent. Wind and solar power are up 252 percent. U.S. dependency on oil imports is down to the lowest point since the 1970s.
  • The percentage of foreigners who say they approve of the U.S. is up in most countries including France, Britain, Japan, Mexico, Turkey, Pakistan and even Israel, where it stands at 81 percent of those polled this year.
  • Stock prices are up 157% and corporate profits are up 182%.
  • The average inflation rate during the Obama term in office stands a 1.4%, the lowest rate for any president in over 50 years.
  • The deficit today is lower than when Obama took office.
  • The percent of American without health insurance has fallen from a high of 18% to 11.9%. 9 out of 10 Americans are now covered by health insurance. By 2020, estimates are that 95% of all Americans will be covered by health insurance, beating the 2010 CBO estimates.
Obama’s Numbers (July 2015 Update)
US Unemployment Rate by Year
In U.S., Uninsured Rate Dips to 11.9% in First Quarter

Redfish, get some help...

The funny thing is that when we say guns should be not in the hands of people with mental issues, we are probably mean redfish.

redfish is suffering from a deep paranoia, do we need people with deep paranoia having access to guns?

OK, dipshit. read the cite and tell us which of the persons listed is not a muslim and is not in a position of authority in the obama administration.

If you can't do that STFU.
Did you originally start this thread in CT – or was it moved from 'politics.'

Forum List

Back