Be careful what you ask for...funny video...

It's a double good point. It does seem that for many this is exactly how they want others treated. They then do get all upset when they are treated how they want others treated.

Everyone has due process rights. Everyone has certain Constitutional rights. Everyone, not just yourself.

We saw this exact same thing in the thread about the Airman getting killed for answering his door with his gun. Many of the same people who will yell and scream 2nd Amendment!!! 2nd Amendment!!! will then defend this guy getting killed for exercising his 2nd Amendment rights.

It is politics? Some. Is it racism? Some. None of it is good.

Pfft fuck that dumb ****
They run these checkpoints 60to 100 miles away from the border .They have been for years. today..while every third world animal from around the world including fucking chi com troops walks across the border

Give it a rest dorks

They're harassing American citizens while human trash strolls right over
The fucking cartels already own a mountain in new Mexico
Send that whore to the front line ....fucking Nazi slut

Pfft fuck that dumb ****
They run these checkpoints 60to 100 miles away from the border .They have been for years. today..while every third world animal from around the world including fucking chi com troops walks across the border

Give it a rest dorks

They're harassing American citizens while human trash strolls right over
The fucking cartels already own a mountain in new Mexico
Send that whore to the front line ....fucking Nazi slut

Phoenix Arizona is 150-200 miles from the border and that is where Sheriff Arpaio was doing things just like this and he was cheered and cheered.

Being an ass to the cops as become a thing to make YouTube videos about. Sometimes cops do overstep their bounds, but that doesn't mean all of them do.

Damn, a real constitutional scholar. Must be a USMB member.

He is right. Sadly most likely a hypocrite though. No, I do not know that for certain.

The creation of the article posted is jumping to conclusions but we see many examples of this which does make the possibility real.

Check out OP salivating over checkpoints in America. :rolleyes-41:

iu

Obviously the two men are doing this for YouTube/Twitter hits... it is essentially fake.
But that doesn't stop the liberals from wetting their beds and pretending it is real.

Obviously the two men are doing this for YouTube/Twitter hits... it is essentially fake.
But that doesn't stop the liberals from wetting their beds and pretending it is real.
Not fake. I know ass holes that may or may not behave that way when they get pulled over, but they say they do.

Not fake. I know ass holes that may or may not behave that way when they get pulled over, but they say they do.
Fake, just like all the other videos.
The real ones are released body cam footage. Usually outraged SJWs and Karens who hate cops.

The fake ones are easy to spot. No one drives around with a camera facing them. No one right in their mind are such complete assholes to cops than whiney white liberals.

It's obvious they are Texans. Why the fuck bother with obvious American citizens?

This is as dumb as searching Grandmothers for terrorist bombs at the airport.

Fake or not the checkpoints 50-100 miles from the border have always pissed-off border state citizens no end.

When my former neighbor (BP agent) was assigned to the El Paso sector in his first years with the BP he hated being assigned to them.

He told me that is where he got cussed-out the most. Mostly the illegals were pretty docile. Even the runners, when caught, didn't put up much of a fuss, at least back then.

To be honest I'm surprised that they still have them since they quit doing checks at the transport hubs like bus and train stations. They were gold mines to snag illegals.

Fake, just like all the other videos.
The real ones are released body cam footage. Usually outraged SJWs and Karens who hate cops.

The fake ones are easy to spot. No one drives around with a camera facing them. No one right in their mind are such complete assholes to cops than whiney white liberals.
You are actually going to say that this is all fake?

Really?

I don't know what to say about people like you, but you are precisely the kind of people who believe Trump.

Forum List

Back