Are muslims running the US government?

Uh, cowboy and luddy. still waiting for you to tell us which of the people listed are not muslims and are not in powerful positions under obama--------------------

waiting-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the nigga got muslims, the crackers had the jews, so whats your damned point? Missing yo Irish and Italians? New decade charlie

no, really, why do you think that muslims is the government is some sort of scary thing - especially when the site listed has them on things like faith councils. what's the issue?

again, if you have to ask that question with what is going on in the mid east with ISIS, Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc then you are too stupid to participate in the discussion.
specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

When you are told that you must wear a black sheet when you leave your house
that hasn't happened. who is trying to make it happen? how are they doing so?
and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?
so these people in government, they're murdering people? they view women as property? do you have some quotes or evidence?
Are you really that stupid?
are you really this paranoid?

so far the only government official i see trying to force religious laws on anyone is kim davis.

is she a muslim?

your naivete is amazing. Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over. They look and act harmless and nice until they are in control.

so... they aren't in control then
Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria?
those normal syrian muslims... because war
any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.
interesting word you used there - radical
Damn, you libs are dumb.
so how is this takeover going to happen?

again, if you have to ask that question with what is going on in the mid east with ISIS, Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc then you are too stupid to participate in the discussion.
specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?
so these people in government, they're murdering people? they view women as property? do you have some quotes or evidence?

so far the only government official i see trying to force religious laws on anyone is kim davis.

is she a muslim?

your naivete is amazing. Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over. They look and act harmless and nice until they are in control.

Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria? any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.

Damn, you libs are dumb.

:lol:

"Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over"?

Do you have an example of somewhere that this has happened? Where are you getting this information from?

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya

Can I ask you a serious question? What is this obsession you have with Obama the black president? I mean, you GOP-igs are doing your best to discredit this brilliant black man and for what? Could it be, dare I say it, that once again a black person has taken over a job once dominated by whites and seems to be doing a damn good job and you white fucks just can't get over it, eh? Your government you shit for brains simp is owned, sign sealed and stamped with the following: WALL STREET JEWS!!

it has absolutely nothing to do with him being half black. I would say the same things about him is he was a lilly white irishman with curly red hair.

why are you libs so obsessed with race?

is she a muslim?

Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria? any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Do you have an example of somewhere that this has happened? Where are you getting this information from?

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya

Bloody revolutions and overtly winning elections are not "infiltrations".

is she a muslim?

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Its already happening and you are too blind to see it. Obozo cancels the national day of prayer and authorizes a muslim day of prayer in Washington DC. Obozo dumps on Natanyahu and makes a deal with the Iranians who chant 'death to america and israel'.

obama says that the muslim call to worship "is the most beautiful sound on earth".

Why can't you fools admit who and what your hero really is?

is she a muslim?

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya

such naivete. you are hopeless.

is she a muslim?

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Its already happening and you are too blind to see it. Obozo cancels the national day of prayer and authorizes a muslim day of prayer in Washington DC.

That never happened.

Obozo dumps on Natanyahu and makes a deal with the Iranians who chant 'death to america and israel'.

obama says that the muslim call to worship "is the most beautiful sound on earth".

He never said that.

Irony.

is she a muslim?

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya

such naivete. you are hopeless.

You can call it "naïveté" if it makes you feel better, but I think calling it "not being hysterically paranoid" is more appropriate.

is she a muslim?

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Its already happening and you are too blind to see it. Obozo cancels the national day of prayer and authorizes a muslim day of prayer in Washington DC.
well that's not ture
Obozo dumps on Natanyahu and makes a deal with the Iranians who chant 'death to america and israel'.
a deal in our best interests. a deal made with 5 other nations - or do you think that muslims run china, russia, germany, france, and the uk?
so? you don't like people praying?
i don't think we're the ones making the president in to something he isn't

Your source, Discoverthenetworks.org, a guide to the political left, is a brainchild of David Horwitz, long time conservative activist. To say it’s it’s highly partisan is an understatement.

This piece insinuates that the Obama administration is overrun with Muslims associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, but it never actually makes that claim. It lists 21 Muslims as appointees of the Obama administration or maybe influencing government decisions. It really doesn't say.

At the top of list is Abedin Huma, one of Hillary Clinton’s deputies and now a 2016 campaign manager for Clinton. She is US citizen and holds a security clearance. She has worked for the Clinton administration beginning 1994, Clinton Foundation and later for Teneo, a US corporate advisory firm. The insinuations that she is connected to the Muslim Brother is based on the fact that her father served on a committee in Saudi Arabia that was connected to the Muslim Brotherhood when Abedin was 2 years old. Of course the real reason is that she is a Muslim that worked in the State Dept and is close to Hillary Clinton.

Abunimah Ali, second on the list was never appointed to any position in the US government. It seems that he is on the list because he met Obama about 10 or 12 years ago when he was Illinois Senator and he has supported a one state solution to Israeli Palestinian problem.

If you go through this list completely, you will find most of the people listed are there, not there because they are Muslim extremist influencing the Obama administration but rather they are Muslims who have either crossed paths with either Obama or Clinton.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

This weekend seems to be the time for really dumb threads.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama. Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran. They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.

Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?

Then I guess you support Huckabee for president? After all, "it makes no difference...." right?

Are Israelis running the Republican Party?

No

Prove it.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama.
i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration
Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?
why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran.
according to whom?
They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers
according to whom?
and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.
okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?
Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?
too much irony. what have the people listed in the OP done? why do you support someone that actually has used their government position to force their religious beliefs on people?

Are Israelis running the Republican Party?

No

Prove it.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama. Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran. They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I get it. when you can't respond intelligently, you act like a fool. If you and ogi don't see the danger in having an administration full of muslims then there is nothing I can say to you except that you have been warned.

Forum List

Back