A possible genocide nobody cares about

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"
The time has come for our leaders to face the horrifying truth: a possible genocide is under way. Since this awful conflict began last year, countless thousands of innocent people have been killed, many of them children, while thousands more are now desperate refugees.

No, I’m not talking about Gaza. I’m talking about Sudan."

Everyone likes to pick and choose their conflicts they get behind, all the while not giving a damn about all the other people getting killed around the world.

The Fuzzy-Wuzzys (and the various offshoots) have been at war with each other forever.....I say let's not get involved.....They broke a British square.

R.e352c94ac4142fdd08c0c8a93317f118

"
The time has come for our leaders to face the horrifying truth: a possible genocide is under way. Since this awful conflict began last year, countless thousands of innocent people have been killed, many of them children, while thousands more are now desperate refugees.

No, I’m not talking about Gaza. I’m talking about Sudan."

Everyone likes to pick and choose their conflicts they get behind, all the while not giving a damn about all the other people getting killed around the world.
Yes, Sudan.
Amazing, isn't it. Nearly IGNORED by the Media.

Saudi Arabia funded by the US is responsible for the genocide in Yemen

You're very ignorant. KSA has built hospitals, clinics and colleges in Yemen, provided food, gasoline and clean water to Yemen for 40 years. The cross border attacks began in 1998. Saudi Arabia didn't retaliate until 2015.

If not for Saudi Arabia and the Emirates the people would have starved to death 30 years ago.

In 2000 Saudi Arabia moved their villages back from the border 20 kilometers. I was in Asir then.. security was very tight.

Saudi Arabia is also sheltering 1 million Yemeni refugees.

Yemen has become home to every radical Muslim group.

Where did you get your information from? Your ignorance is appalling.

Last edited:
You're very ignorant. KSA has built hospitals, clinics and colleges in Yemen, provided food, gasoline and clean water to Yemen for 40 years. The cross border attacks began in 1998. Saudi Arabia didn't retaliate until 2015.

If not for Saudi Arabia and the Emirates the people would have starved to death 30 years ago.

In 2000 Saudi Arabia moved their villages back from the border 20 kilometers. I was in Asir then.. security was very tight.

Saudi Arabia is also sheltering 1 million Yemeni refugees.

Yemen has become home to every radical Muslim group.

Where did you get your information from?
I have been listening to people that don’t parrot the party line

There is only one party

Did you notice at the beginning of that video that biden agreed with what I said?

Biden doesn't know anything about Yemen either I'm sad to say. Have you been anywhere in the Middle East? Remember the USS Cole?
Why do you think the Houthis overthrew the Yemen government and are trying to control the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island?

Biden doesn't know anything about Yemen either I'm sad to say. Have you been anywhere in the Middle East? Remember the USS Cole?
Why do you think the Houthis overthrew the Yemen government and are trying to control the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island?
So you know more than biden and the UN?

Forum List

Back