Are muslims running the US government?

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.

There is zero evidence that it is.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.

I challenge Fishy to prove he is not being guided by space aliens. When he can prove that, someone can answer his sillier question.

I gave you the evidence in the OP. Read it.

Are Israelis running the Republican Party?

No

Prove it.

It's the kind of evidence the nuts used to put out when they were trying to blame dozens or hundreds of murders in Arkansas and other places on the Clintons.

Yeah...one of the very first guys on his "list", Arif Alikhan (they spelled Arif wrong), doesn't work for the administration anymore. Huma Abedin doesn't work for the Obama administration anymore.

This is that regurgitated Bachman "the muslims are coming" list that snopes shot down ages ago. Fishy needs something to be scared about...let him cower.

It's the kind of evidence the nuts used to put out when they were trying to blame dozens or hundreds of murders in Arkansas and other places on the Clintons.

One more time. tell us which of the people listed in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the obama administration. you can also tell why being governed by muslims is OK with you.

DiscoverTheNetworks . Org... REALLY?

David Horowitz... Scheesh!

David Horowitz... the admitted ex-Communist!

Did you jump into Mr. Peabody's WayBack machine and return to the 2008 & 2012 campaign bullshit for this hit piece?

So, attack the messenger, got it.

Now, can you tell us which of them are not muslims and which are not in positions of authority in the obama administration?

It amazes me that you libs and obama worshipers want to ignore this real problem. Do you want to live under sharia law? Do you liberal women want to be required to wear a black sheet when you leave the house? Do you gay liberals want to be executed for being gay?

WTF is wrong with you?
Yeah, when you present an "Authority" like David Horowitz, you're damn right I point out that damn unreliable hypocritical communist cum neoconservative piece of shit is a scumbag! Don't like it? Tough shit!

You're a sick SOB Redfish! You've taken the bait, got it down to your gullet and the hook is set solid there! Horowitz loves people like you because you folks legitimize his fear mongering, and that increases that POS's bottom line daily. He profits off the biases of you and other useful idiots like you! I'm a proud American who is unafraid to face tomorrow, while you and your ilk are shivering, quivering lemmings who will take at face value anything one of your "paragons of propaganda" shovels out to you and your brothers to feed upon!

Regarding the list, if those in guv'ment positions have sworn to do their duty, I could give a shit less if they are Muslim, Christian, Jews or even Mormon. Until such time as they break their oaths there is no issue, is there!!!!

If Horowitz, you and your lemming brethren wish to formulate McCarthyesque lists of undesirables that would reduce all of you to the same petty level of McCarthy and his brand of disenfranchisement by oligarchic edict, then suffer the same castigation as he. You make your bed...you sleep in it asshole!

Redfish, get some help...

The funny thing is that when we say guns should be not in the hands of people with mental issues, we are probably mean redfish.

redfish is suffering from a deep paranoia, do we need people with deep paranoia having access to guns?

OK, dipshit. read the cite and tell us which of the persons listed is not a muslim and is not in a position of authority in the obama administration.

If you can't do that STFU.
let me ask you - why does it matter?

Why does it matter? If you have to ask that then you are too stupid to engage in this discussion.
no, really, why do you think that muslims is the government is some sort of scary thing - especially when the site listed has them on things like faith councils. what's the issue?

The funny thing is that when we say guns should be not in the hands of people with mental issues, we are probably mean redfish.

redfish is suffering from a deep paranoia, do we need people with deep paranoia having access to guns?

OK, dipshit. read the cite and tell us which of the persons listed is not a muslim and is not in a position of authority in the obama administration.

Why does it matter? If you have to ask that then you are too stupid to engage in this discussion.
no, really, why do you think that muslims is the government is some sort of scary thing - especially when the site listed has them on things like faith councils. what's the issue?

again, if you have to ask that question with what is going on in the mid east with ISIS, Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc then you are too stupid to participate in the discussion.

again, if you have to ask that question with what is going on in the mid east with ISIS, Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc then you are too stupid to participate in the discussion.
specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

When you are told that you must wear a black sheet when you leave your house and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?

Are you really that stupid?

:lol:

There are a lot more Jews in the Obama administration, in a lot more powerful positions. I wonder why you didn't start a thread asking "are Jews were running the US government?"

When you are told that you must wear a black sheet when you leave your house
that hasn't happened. who is trying to make it happen? how are they doing so?
and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?
so these people in government, they're murdering people? they view women as property? do you have some quotes or evidence?
are you really this paranoid?

so far the only government official i see trying to force religious laws on anyone is kim davis.

is she a muslim?

and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

so these people in government, they're murdering people? they view women as property? do you have some quotes or evidence?

so far the only government official i see trying to force religious laws on anyone is kim davis.

is she a muslim?

your naivete is amazing. Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over. They look and act harmless and nice until they are in control.

Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria? any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.

Damn, you libs are dumb.

Muslims are totally running the US government. Lafayette Square has been renamed Chop-Chop Square.

is she a muslim?

your naivete is amazing. Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over. They look and act harmless and nice until they are in control.

Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria? any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.

Damn, you libs are dumb.

:lol:

"Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over"?

Do you have an example of somewhere that this has happened? Where are you getting this information from?

Can I ask you a serious question? What is this obsession you have with Obama the black president? I mean, you GOP-igs are doing your best to discredit this brilliant black man and for what? Could it be, dare I say it, that once again a black person has taken over a job once dominated by whites and seems to be doing a damn good job and you white fucks just can't get over it, eh? Your government you shit for brains simp is owned, sign sealed and stamped with the following: WALL STREET JEWS!!

Forum List

Back