Press Question Trump About Shock Poll Showing Many Don't Believe Obama Born In USA

Let me get this straight, somebody has the audacity to question a country full of ignorant stupid moronic ingrates, who is still waiting on Elvis to show up someday, whether or not they think Obama is an american and we're shocked? The same group who blames the poorest motherfuckers in the country for Wall street shitting all over banking regs and brought the world to its knee's a few years ago, those same fucks? LOLOLOL...the American Stupid in full force.

• Banned
Let me get this straight, somebody has the audacity to question a country full of ignorant stupid moronic ingrates, who is still waiting on Elvis to show up someday, whether or not they think Obama is an american and we're shocked? The same group who blames the poorest motherfuckers in the country for Wall street shitting all over banking regs and brought the world to its knee's a few years ago, those same fucks? LOLOLOL...the American Stupid in full force.
The American Stupid is Obama supporters.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

I believe Obama! He said he was born in Kenya and I say, why not?!

He eats dogs, have no idea how many states are in the USA, corpse-men, etc.

The American Stupid is Obama supporters.

Dude your party, the conservative party reeks of some of the saddest motherfuckers on the planet. I have yet to see this about a damned democrat:
1_123125_123071_2093455_2109161_041104_dailymirror.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
Thats how fucked up you and your damned GOP fucks are...read it and weep, you stupid shit for brains ingrate

Forum List

Back