So is this the beginning of WWIII?

Gee, war in the middle east.

Biden wants to Aid Israel...the GOP house doesn't.

Unimaginable 7 months ago.... The only thing that has changed is that it became 2024--an election year--and the blob has told his fellow Conserve-hate-ives to give Biden nothing; even if it means Israel falls.

It almost defies belief that they would go along with this lowlife orange tub of shit but there they are...supporting HAMAS by denying needed aid to Israel. Incredible.

wrarafaffa.png

sgsghshahahajajhs.png

sghshshshahjajja.jpg

It's looking that way. I really hope this is not the case, but since last October I had a feeling that what happened in Israel was likely going to lead WWIII. Which just so happens to be what the PTSB have wanted for a long time.

They've even publicly stated that if they can't get the war they want, they would make it happen. If you don't believe me, watch both of these short videos:

They don't say what you want them to say.

Well, we give "aid" to the animals in Gaza for "humanitarian" projects such as running water and fertilizer to grow food and they rip up water pipes and add fertilizer and sugar and make rockets to fire at Israel.

Maybe it's just better to quit trying so save these people whose sole purpose in life is to commit GENOCIDE against Israel. Don't feed monsters

It's looking that way. I really hope this is not the case, but since last October I had a feeling that what happened in Israel was likely going to lead WWIII. Which just so happens to be what the PTSB have wanted for a long time.

They've even publicly stated that if they can't get the war they want, they would make it happen. If you don't believe me, watch both of these short videos:

Wesley Clark is a long discredited Democrat fraud

Jan. 23, 2013 — -- Retired U.S. Army General and former presidential contender Wesley K. Clark was the chairman and public face of a Wall Street investment firm that rode a wave of interest in Chinese stock, and then plunged on reports that much of the profit was hype and many of the companies were outright frauds.

Now the China deals Clark helped promote at lavish parties are among those facing scrutiny from the Securities and Exchange Commission as they try and account for the billions of dollars lost in dozens of suspicious stock offerings, which some officials believe represent collectively one of the largest financial scams since Bernie Madoff

Wesley Clark is a long discredited Democrat fraud

Jan. 23, 2013 — -- Retired U.S. Army General and former presidential contender Wesley K. Clark was the chairman and public face of a Wall Street investment firm that rode a wave of interest in Chinese stock, and then plunged on reports that much of the profit was hype and many of the companies were outright frauds.

Now the China deals Clark helped promote at lavish parties are among those facing scrutiny from the Securities and Exchange Commission as they try and account for the billions of dollars lost in dozens of suspicious stock offerings, which some officials believe represent collectively one of the largest financial scams since Bernie Madoff

I don't care about Wesley Clark. You are free to believe that all wars just happen naturally or honestly, and that our "leaders" never lie to us regarding the reasons we go to war. I think that is incredibly naive, but I'm not here to try to convince you, so go on believing everything is just as we're told it is.

I hope not

This miserable planet doesn't need another World War

It has enough shit going on already!

When they are out of power, they destroy the Country to regain control (money).

After they steal bak power their policies destroys the Country.

As America collapes, the rest of the planet also erupts.

You are free to believe that all wars just happen naturally or honestly, and that our "leaders" never lie to us regarding the reasons we go to war. I think that is incredibly naive, but I'm not here to try to convince you, so go on believing everything is just as we're told it is.

Episode 320 – Echoes of WWI: China, the US, and the Next “Great” War​

by Corbett | Sep 22, 2017 | Podcasts | 59 comments
Episode 320 – Echoes of WWI: China, the US, and the Next “Great” War | The Corbett Report
"In the early 20th century, the world’s dominant superpower looked warily on the rise of a competitor to its supremacy. The machinations of the British to contain the rise of Germany led inexorably to the First World War. Once again in the early 21st century, the world’s dominant superpower is looking warily on the rise of a competitor. Will the American Empire’s machinations to contain the rise of China lead to the Third World War? Or is the American/Chinese conflict another engineered conflict for the benefit of the few at the expense of the many? Join James Corbett as he presents “Echoes of World War I” to the Open Mind Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark."

Episode 320 – Echoes of WWI: China, the US, and the Next “Great” War | The Corbett Report
"In the early 20th century, the world’s dominant superpower looked warily on the rise of a competitor to its supremacy. The machinations of the British to contain the rise of Germany led inexorably to the First World War. Once again in the early 21st century, the world’s dominant superpower is looking warily on the rise of a competitor. Will the American Empire’s machinations to contain the rise of China lead to the Third World War? Or is the American/Chinese conflict another engineered conflict for the benefit of the few at the expense of the many? Join James Corbett as he presents “Echoes of World War I” to the Open Mind Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark."

Thanks! I'll check that out, and also I've been wanting to see what he's been saying about recent events. Him and a couple others on Odysee. We're living in such crazy times...

Thanks! I'll check that out, and also I've been wanting to see what he's been saying about recent events. Him and a couple others on Odysee. We're living in such crazy times...
It is a seven year old lecture, but he just re-posted it two days ago, I believe owing to its timeliness. . . 🤔

WWI was not the fault of the British Empire.

It was the fault of Germany

It is a seven year old lecture, but he just re-posted it two days ago, I believe owing to its timeliness. . . 🤔
I know, I saw that. That's why I said I also want to see what he's been saying recently about what's going on. He seems to have the gift of prescience, so I would't be surprised if the things he was talking about 7 years ago are happening now.

Which reminds me... I wanted to share an old quote I found, about WWIII. I don't want to say who it was from just yet, I gotta find the quote and make sure its legit, and then I'll share it.

Forum List

Back