Are muslims running the US government?

Please do not divert this thread to another one about Kim Davis.....

nice try at diversion, and somewhat funny. But not one of you obama worshipers has been able to answer the basic question. Which is:

which of the people in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the obama administration?

Second question: why don't you care?

I don't care because I am immune from all the fear mongering that the RW embraces. I also don't care about Jade Helm, the War on Christians, the moral decay and decadence of gays, the coming economic collapse, the coming civil war, the Mexican rapists, and the guy who is going to shoot me dead in Starbuck's if I don't carry a 50 cal. machine gun with me when I go there.

enjoy your fantasy world. do you wear mouse ears ?
fantasy world? says the poster who would lives in a bunker.

no, thats your cousin archie.
you've proven my statement correct ....thinking Archie bunker is a real live person.

let me ask you - why does it matter?

Why does it matter? If you have to ask that then you are too stupid to engage in this discussion.
no, really, why do you think that muslims is the government is some sort of scary thing - especially when the site listed has them on things like faith councils. what's the issue?

again, if you have to ask that question with what is going on in the mid east with ISIS, Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc then you are too stupid to participate in the discussion.
specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

When you are told that you must wear a black sheet when you leave your house and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?

Are you really that stupid?
Where has that happened....no, wait...where has that even been suggested here in the United States?
Any sharia I've seen challenging US law lately is of the "christian" kind.

specifically, what problems do you think the muslims in their positions have caused?

When you are told that you must wear a black sheet when you leave your house
that hasn't happened. who is trying to make it happen? how are they doing so?
and that you will be killed if a man not related to you touches any part of your body, you might then understand.
that hasn't happened. who is trying to make it happen? how are they doing so?

Do you really want to be governed by people who consider women as property and murder anyone who does not accept their religion?
so these people in government, they're murdering people? they view women as property? do you have some quotes or evidence?
Are you really that stupid?
are you really this paranoid?

so far the only government official i see trying to force religious laws on anyone is kim davis.

is she a muslim?

your naivete is amazing. Infiltration of governments is how radical muslims take over. They look and act harmless and nice until they are in control.

so... they aren't in control then
Why do you think the normal people are fleeing Syria?
those normal syrian muslims... because war
any idea? Because radical muslims took over the government, idiot.
interesting word you used there - radical
Damn, you libs are dumb.
so how is this takeover going to happen?

Its already happening and you are too blind to see it. Obozo cancels the national day of prayer and authorizes a muslim day of prayer in Washington DC. Obozo dumps on Natanyahu and makes a deal with the Iranians who chant 'death to america and israel'.

obama says that the muslim call to worship "is the most beautiful sound on earth".

Why can't you fools admit who and what your hero really is?
What the heck? Why do you lie so easily?

Are Israelis running the Republican Party?

No

Prove it.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

This weekend seems to be the time for really dumb threads.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama. Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran. They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.

Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?
You are so frightened, you are babbling.

nice try at diversion, and somewhat funny. But not one of you obama worshipers has been able to answer the basic question. Which is:

which of the people in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the obama administration?

Second question: why don't you care?

I don't care because I am immune from all the fear mongering that the RW embraces. I also don't care about Jade Helm, the War on Christians, the moral decay and decadence of gays, the coming economic collapse, the coming civil war, the Mexican rapists, and the guy who is going to shoot me dead in Starbuck's if I don't carry a 50 cal. machine gun with me when I go there.

you've proven my statement correct ....thinking Archie bunker is a real live person.

exactly when did I say he was an actual person? I said your cousin archie lived in a bunker, I don't know his last name.

Prove it.

Your first. I started this thread and challenged any of you dems to prove that the obama administration is not being run by muslims. Once you respond to that, I will address your israeli question.
I think the burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusations. Of course it makes no difference whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians, or atheists.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama. Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran. They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.

Why do you tolerate this religious infusion into government and denigrate a simple clerk for trying to live by her beliefs?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I get it. when you can't respond intelligently, you act like a fool. If you and ogi don't see the danger in having an administration full of muslims then there is nothing I can say to you except that you have been warned.
"An administration full of muslims".......you have gone off the deep end in fear.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama.
i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration
Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?
why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran.
according to whom?
They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers
according to whom?
and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.
okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?
too much irony. what have the people listed in the OP done? why do you support someone that actually has used their government position to force their religious beliefs on people?

What have they done? is that your question. The obama administration has declared war on Christians, if you are unable to comprehend that then you have been sleeping for the last 7 years.
how so? articulate your thinking. your one example, the cancellation of the national day of prayer, didn't happen. so what do you think is actually happening? what is this great big danger that you believe to be obvious yet are unable to explain?

OK, fine. You see no problem with the US being run by muslims. Great.

I however, do not live under a rock and view this as a real danger. Time will tell who is right.
Honey, you'll see monsters under your bed forever.

not one of you libs has been able to refute what the OP says. The people listed are muslims, they are in positions of power under obama.
i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration
Are you really so naive that you think they would separate their religion from their jobs in the administration?
why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

Now, pay attention. If a muslim did that he or she would be in violation of the koran.
according to whom?
They are mandated to force the muslim faith on all non believers
according to whom?
and a position of power in the government is the perfect place to do that.
okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?
too much irony. what have the people listed in the OP done? why do you support someone that actually has used their government position to force their religious beliefs on people?

What have they done? is that your question. The obama administration has declared war on Christians, if you are unable to comprehend that then you have been sleeping for the last 7 years.
Obama's war on Christianity was put on hold earlier this summer because of the military invasion of Texas and incarceration of Texans in Walmarts. He simply could not do everything at once....

Yes, I understand. His destruction of the US, its heritage, and its culture cannot be done all at one time.

Do you really think the US is better today than 7 years ago? Our debt has doubled, we have more people in poverty than ever before, more on foodstamps and welfare than ever before, high unemployment and stagnant economic growth, our military is weakened, police are being murdered, racial tentions are higher than since the 1960s, the world is laughing at us, Putin is considered a leader and Obama a wink link.

But go right ahead, make a joke of how our country is going down the tubes. You got your black president so nothing else matters, right?

Yes, we are better off than we were 7 years ago...unless you weren't even trying. Or are a failure.

And I see it's about race with you.

i believe that Flopper acutally showed that they aren't in positions of power in the administration why not? lots of people do just that. of course, there are exceptions - like Kim Davis

according to whom?according to whom? okay. so what are they doing? how are they using those positions to force anything?

Obama's war on Christianity was put on hold earlier this summer because of the military invasion of Texas and incarceration of Texans in Walmarts. He simply could not do everything at once....

Yes, I understand. His destruction of the US, its heritage, and its culture cannot be done all at one time.

Do you really think the US is better today than 7 years ago?
absolutely without a doubt.

that says it all. in your small mind we are better off with twice as much debt, more people below the poverty level, more on food stamps and welfare, divided by race, age, sex, location, and ethnicity. police being shot just for being police, riots in our large cities---which are also fiscally broke, jobs leaving the country, being the laughing stock of the entire world, the mid east on fire, Iran getting nukes, China owning our debt, Russian planes entering US air space and Russian ships off our coasts.

WTF is wrong with you? Is your damn democrat party more important to you than your life?
Sorry to see YOUR world coming to an end like that....the real world is doing just fine.

Yes.

Commies too!

Commie Muslims are running the country!

From Kenya!

Time to take back our country, patriots!

I agree. It should start with the forced removal of Obama from the Office of Presidency

He should be arrested and prosecuted for impersonating an American,, Not by birth right, but by actions

When a turd circles the drain with other turds, the tightening of the spiral appears normal

And I'll spit the final flush then slam the lid on the cesspool known as Obama regime

The Imperial President who prefers to rule instead of govern from the Imperial White House

Now we know what it's like in other oppressed nations

The communist won the cold war after all. Not only did Obama abandon Iraq and let it turn into an ISIS killing field, he also has Russia ready to knock on our front door. The Chinese are flexing off our Northwest coast . He thumbed his nose at Israel and gave Iran the bomb to carry out more terrorist acts on Americans and likely, the attack on Israel that looms

There will be one huge vacuum when Obama leaves, The void that used to be the 'American Way' will quickly be filled by those of use waiting on the sidelines. Waiting for the opportunity to cease the reins of our culture, and change the course. All the good things America represents will fill the void, and fill it rapidly.

The American way will return as soon as this little diversity experiment is complete and Obama becomes the doorman for his library tucked neatly in the outskirts of Chicago... far from Rush street. Just think about the 4-5 visitors a day the library could expect...... They should be given annual passes just for making it to the library without black youth gunning them down on the way to review the great contributions of the first black POTUS. Considering this all can be accomplished within 15-minutes, warrants a very low admission fee and should include 9-holes (for the course on the lawns of the library), a cart and lunch while viewing Karl Marx highlight reels.

I mean this in all seriousness

Obama is dangerous and we need to ensure that when he leaves, everything he stood for, everything that represents his tenure and destruction, is forgotten and never to be discussed when the nation is looking for leadership to right her ship

-Geaux
:blowup:

You are fear mongering, blowfish, and it is pathetic.

then prove me wrong. tell us which of the people in the OP are not muslims and/or are not in positions of authority under obama
I don't have to do a thing because it is your assertion. Prove it, but you know you can't.

I posted it, I believe it to be true. You claim it is not true, the burden of proof is on you.

If its as you say, then proof should be easy, just list the non-muslims that the OP says are muslims and list the ones who do not hold positions of power under obama.

Do it or STFU and admit that the OP is correct.
:lol: You are making an assertion that you can't prove. The video proves that he is not a Muslim. You can't prove who is or is not Muslim in his administration.

You simply go shit in the corner and demand attention.

You are wrong.

You are fear mongering, blowfish, and it is pathetic.

then prove me wrong. tell us which of the people in the OP are not muslims and/or are not in positions of authority under obama
I don't have to do a thing because it is your assertion. Prove it, but you know you can't.

I posted it, I believe it to be true. You claim it is not true, the burden of proof is on you.

If its as you say, then proof should be easy, just list the non-muslims that the OP says are muslims and list the ones who do not hold positions of power under obama.

Do it or STFU and admit that the OP is correct.
:lol: You are making an assertion that you can't prove. The video proves that he is not a Muslim. You can't prove who is or is not Muslim in his administration.

You simply go shit in the corner and demand attention.

You are wrong.
Next gay thread in three.....two......one......

exactly when did I say he was an actual person? I said your cousin archie lived in a bunker, I don't know his last name.
Lol

Forum List

Back