Why Does the Right Focus So Much on the Penny Ante Street Criminal and not the Criminals who steal Peoples Life savings?

vote for tariffs and borders. reject keynesianism. teach all humans agricultural science and self reliance.

encourage barter, skill development, and peer to peer trade.
tariffs and borders. negotiable. we had a border bill, you may recall.

keynesianism? are you kidding? unless you have an economic model that works, i'd leave this alone.

agriculture and self reliance. absolutely. when do we start. oh. 1977? 1932? check our catalog of extension agriculture literature at pueblo, colorado.

the others are the work of our teachers and community organizers. most cities have programs for those things and more.

No.
Bing found these results
Divorce rates by race in the United States1:
  • Black women: 38.9%
  • White, non-Hispanic women: 35.6%
Now explain why you can't stay on topic. Because you don't do this to whites.
Because they idolize these white collar criminals until one of them wipes out their 401k.

There is no real reason we can't address both simultaneously but it all comes down to manpower. We have about half a million cops and only 35K FBI agents. If we had a half million FBI agents, maybe you would see a different outcome.
wonder why dear leader hates the fbi so much? the irs as well.

You miss the point completely .

Any junk piece of biased polling and you want to hide from the simple fact that Black people are missing Dads and hence role models .

BTW The Topic is actually your Obsessions , not just the details of the many ways you unconsciously use to return to the many expressions of your illness .

And Double BTW
Bing is unmitigated propaganda on a24x7 basis . Major Deep State influencer .
They are appalling -- that is Microsoft and Bing .
How many single black mothers do you know personally and do you know any single white mothers.

obama would have been called a commie. "that is what stalin did. lock up the bankers. etc etc etc.

he should have done i anyway, . it was right then. and right now.
I don't disagree.

I believe the world today would be a much better place if those who led us into that disaster were held accountable.

BUT

Like Prince Andrew and Epstein/Trump

There's wealth then there's the elite.
The merely wealthy can be prosecuted like Epstein but the Elite are always exempt no matter their crimes.

two wrongs don't make a right.

a penny saved is a penny earned.

all of Keynesian thought is a parasitic justification fever dream.
keynes "general theory of employment interest and money" is as fundamental to economics as newton's laws of motion are to physics.

even keynes' detractors (most of whom are mathematically challenged conservatives who don't want to recognize an equal sign ) use his definitions of the basic economic terms like gdp and inflation.

The cause of street crime is poverty
Enron forced tens of thousands into poverty by stealing their savings, their lively hoods.
So, yes, your heroes caused the street crime about which you whine incessantly.

View attachment 945645
Poverty never existed before Enron and Madoff? Killing for sneakers and looting and burning down businesses when people don’t get their way has been going on for decades.

keynes "general theory of employment interest and money" is as fundamental to economics as newton's laws of motion are to physics.

even keynes' detractors (most of whom are mathematically challenged conservatives who don't want to recognize an equal sign ) use his definitions of the basic economic terms like gdp and inflation.
but they abandon the employment part and just start churning out money for themselves and their cronies.

it really is this easy to debunk Keynesian totalitarianism.

Poverty never existed before Enron and Madoff? Killing for sneakers and looting and burning down businesses when people don’t get their way has been going on for decades.
Did street crie exist before Enron?

GEEZ!

Your plea for reparations has degenerated to an embarrassment of begging.
Please cry some more for me...

1715517813630.gif

1715517835814.jpeg

I don't disagree.

I believe the world today would be a much better place if those who led us into that disaster were held accountable.

BUT

Like Prince Andrew and Epstein/Trump

There's wealth then there's the elite.
The merely wealthy can be prosecuted like Epstein but the Elite are always exempt no matter their crimes.

Yes and the elite are largely Democrats. Think on that for a minute.

The people who relieve you of your lifelong savings are rich white guys and the other group are not republican voters.

At least you are finally starting to learn the demographics of a large part of the Democratic constituency. It would be a huge boon for the Democrats if convicted felons and/or the currently incarcerated could vote.

At least you are finally starting to learn the demographics of a large part of the Democratic constituency. It would be a huge boon for the Democrats if convicted felons and/or the currently incarcerated could vote.
I doubt many shop lifters are political active one way or the other (about 1/2 the population never votes). But in your cartoonish world where everyone is either “us” or “them”...I’m certain you believe they are.

I doubt many shop lifters are political active one way or the other (about 1/2 the population never votes). But in your cartoonish world where everyone is either “us” or “them”...I’m certain you believe they are.

The point is if they voted who would they likely vote for? We all know the answer.

Forum List

Back