Are muslims running the US government?

No, they are looking in yours. They want to be sure that you pray to your obama shrine 5 times daily.

Same question for you that no other lib will address: which of the people listed in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the administration?

crickets_188x166.jpg

]Give me the people who are Muslim that are in position of power. Who are they and what do they hold? If you even suggest that BHO etc is a Muslim, you identify yourself as crazy. And, yes, we had some crazy evangelicals in Bush's administration.

And, no, we are not going to send an army to the ME for a third time.

The cockroaches of the far right literally believe BHO is muslim. They cannot believe America has changed and will not returned to cultural context of the early sixties.

You guys think those are UFO's in the sky? They are Persian rugs!

wait a few years and they will be nuclear missiles coming from north korea and iran.
really ?

Do you think that the mental midgit in NK or the crazed muslim radical in Iran would not launch nukes? If so, you are hopelessly naive.
never said that.. o ye of the raging paranoia.

Are you denying that the people on the list are muslims or that they are in positions of power in the administration?

How would you feel if those same positions were held by Bible thumping evangelical snake handlers who talk in tongues?
they already do in Alabama ..

Are you denying that the people on the list are muslims or that they are in positions of power in the administration?

How would you feel if those same positions were held by Bible thumping evangelical snake handlers who talk in tongues?

Please do not divert this thread to another one about Kim Davis.....

nice try at diversion, and somewhat funny. But not one of you obama worshipers has been able to answer the basic question. Which is:

which of the people in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the obama administration?

Second question: why don't you care?

nice try at diversion, and somewhat funny. But not one of you obama worshipers has been able to answer the basic question. Which is:

which of the people in the OP are not muslims and are not in positions of power in the obama administration?

I don't care because I am immune from all the fear mongering that the RW embraces. I also don't care about Jade Helm, the War on Christians, the moral decay and decadence of gays, the coming economic collapse, the coming civil war, the Mexican rapists, and the guy who is going to shoot me dead in Starbuck's if I don't carry a 50 cal. machine gun with me when I go there.

I don't care because I am immune from all the fear mongering that the RW embraces. I also don't care about Jade Helm, the War on Christians, the moral decay and decadence of gays, the coming economic collapse, the coming civil war, the Mexican rapists, and the guy who is going to shoot me dead in Starbuck's if I don't carry a 50 cal. machine gun with me when I go there.

enjoy your fantasy world. do you wear mouse ears ?

I enjoy my world very much, thank you. I am 71 years old and the worst thing that has ever happened to me is when someone stole a broken vacuum cleaner out of my car in 1967.

fantasy world? says the poster who would lives in a bunker.

fantasy world? says the poster who would lives in a bunker.

no, thats your cousin archie.

You are fear mongering, blowfish, and it is pathetic.

then prove me wrong. tell us which of the people in the OP are not muslims and/or are not in positions of authority under obama
I don't have to do a thing because it is your assertion. Prove it, but you know you can't.

I posted it, I believe it to be true. You claim it is not true, the burden of proof is on you.

If its as you say, then proof should be easy, just list the non-muslims that the OP says are muslims and list the ones who do not hold positions of power under obama.

Do it or STFU and admit that the OP is correct.

Forum List

Back