Are liberal children more intelligent?

So they are saying a child is liberal, and grows up to become more intelligent? Their argument is "liberalism comes before intelligence"?

Ok, fair enough!!!!

I would like to suggest an online study with inviting all posters here:

Is using crude words, vulgar profanity, personal insults and ad hominem attacks a sign of mental superiority? If it is, who are the winners: Liberals or conservatives?

Let me be the first to weigh in:

I, personally, stopped using vulgar words when (or shortly after) I passed puberty. In other words, when I grew up. By that time I had a vocabulary (and let me emphasize that English is my second language) that I did not feel it was necessary to use gutter words to express my thoughts.

I am proudly and unashamedly a CONSERVATIVE.

fuck off.

I use the words I want to use.

thinking words are "dirty" is flat our stupidity.

Your just a con acting superior while making up RULES for other to follow so you can manipulate them.

There are no fucking "dirty" words.

Get it.

I bet you dont becasue your mind is shit assed closed

Is using crude words, vulgar profanity, personal insults and ad hominem attacks a sign of mental superiority? If it is, who are the winners: Liberals or conservatives?

I, personally, stopped using vulgar words when (or shortly after) I passed puberty. In other words, when I grew up. By that time I had a vocabulary (and let me emphasize that English is my second language) that I did not feel it was necessary to use gutter words to express my thoughts.

I'm with you. There really is little need to use gutter words. Having grown up in Chicago it was second nature, a part of nearly every conversation even as a youngster of 10. I have since decided there is no use for it, it accomplishes nothing and doesn't make me look or sound very good. :)

fuck off.

Your just a con acting superior while making up RULES for other to follow so you can manipulate them.

Get it.

Liar!! He never said "dirty", that's your word.......there you go lying again!! You are a very vulgar, narrow minded individual.

so, no one on this board has EVER proven you lied?

i see you refuse to answer. typical hiding.

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

they have lied and called mistake a lie.

You do it all the fucking time

that right there is a lie.

If I did it all the time, then every post I made (all the time) would be calling a mistake a lie. Since I make many more posts than when I post about or to you, I do not do it 'all the time'. Ergo, you just lied... dip-shit.

The poster who laughingly calls herself "Truthmatters" is the poster girl not only of liberal ignorance and stupidity, but - as proven by her monicker - of hypocrisy.

great way to bring facts to bare to defend your position.

Guys you are all here degrading a scientific finding and what do you choose to make you point?

The Your a Poopy pants defense.

Now you know why the study found what it did.

You dont desire more information.

You in fact are here screaming sciencey stuff means nothing.

Take a good look at Truthmatters's post.

If that is not the absolute best proof for the utter failure of public education, I don't know what is!

So they are saying a child is liberal, and grows up to become more intelligent? Their argument is "liberalism comes before intelligence"?

Ok, fair enough!!!!

leave it to you to get the facts presented WRONG.

They check intelligence and differeing ages.

Then when the subjects are adults they ask them their affilation to the word liberal or conservative.

The finding showed a small differance in intelligence leaning towards the leiberal side.

You guys helped prove the finding correct by attacking the OP , the study and the facts founds while spewing hate and calling names.

Instead you could have made an intelligent arguement about how it is a very small differance and that IQ tests are not very good gauges of all intelligence.

The poster who laughingly calls herself "Truthmatters" is the poster girl not only of liberal ignorance and stupidity, but - as proven by her monicker - of hypocrisy.

great way to bring facts to bare to defend your position.

Guys you are all here degrading a scientific finding and what do you choose to make you point?

The Your a Poopy pants defense.

Now you know why the study found what it did.

You dont desire more information.

You in fact are here screaming sciencey stuff means nothing.

Take a good look at Truthmatters's post.

If that is not the absolute best proof for the utter failure of public education, I don't know what is!

more poopy pants defense?

man you JUST dont get it do you?

Actually, the REALITY is that Obama got the votes of well educated Americans, AND the poor. This study, along with numerous other "studies" cited here, proves NOTHING. Unless the children tested are followed for the next 30-50 YEARS, nothing can be drawn about future political beliefs.

You mean like that study that followed children for decades and found that whiney children grew up to be republicans?

I think you have that confused with the study that shows anyone that has almost 40,000 posts has no life.

Was that a whine I just read?

i see you refuse to answer. typical hiding.

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

If I did it all the time, then every post I made (all the time) would be calling a mistake a lie. Since I make many more posts than when I post about or to you, I do not do it 'all the time'. Ergo, you just lied... dip-shit.

how many times have you followed me arround with a completely false claim of me lying.

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

how many times have you followed me arround with a completely false claim of me lying.
you're not addressing what I said. I just proved you in a lie, and you're doing what you usually do... ignoring it.

Next step will be for you will be to call your use of 'always' a mistake.

Last edited:
NO THEY HAVE NOT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, fair enough!!!!

leave it to you to get the facts presented WRONG.

They check intelligence and differeing ages.

Then when the subjects are adults they ask them their affilation to the word liberal or conservative.

The finding showed a small differance in intelligence leaning towards the leiberal side.

You guys helped prove the finding correct by attacking the OP , the study and the facts founds while spewing hate and calling names.

Instead you could have made an intelligent arguement about how it is a very small differance and that IQ tests are not very good gauges of all intelligence.

Leave it to you to not be able to grasp a simple joke and sarcasm.

Fucking idiot!!! You should at least check your spelling before posting a response in a thread supposedly pointing to higher liberal intelligence.......especially when the word you spelled wrong is "LEIBERAL"!!!!:lol::lol:

Lighten up.

you're not addressing what I said. I just proved you in a lie, and you're doing what you usually do... ignoring it.

thank you for proving me correct in such a short time.

That would depend in what country these so-called 'librulz" live in. In murka? No. They're just idiots too.
In Finland, Switzerland,New Zealand, Germany etc? Certainly.

fuck off.

Get it.

First of all, Truthmatters, I made no attempt to set rules, I only asked for opinions.

Sorry if you think I picked on you, but your posts of consistently bad grammar, misspelling and copious use of words that are banned on public broadcast, left you, among your fellow foul-mouthed liberals as the best and easiest target for ridicule.

If there are no "dirty" words, according to you, then it is OK to call someone a ****, a fag, a krout, a bigot, a redneck and a ni66er?

If asking for civility makes me, in our world, "shit assed", I thank you for the compliment.

Forum List

Back