Romney son booed off the stage by Paul supporters

For the most part Ron Paul supporters have mental problems........ Not all, but most.
Right, not wanting your currency printed out of existence is a mental disorder. :uhoh3:

Ron-Paul-paper-money-gold-end-the-Fed.jpg

Hey Ollie, you're a gov't retiree, let me ask ya' this:

How much do you think your retirement check's gonna' be worth when the dollar crashes, or are you in denial?

Hint: It aint gonna' be worth shit!

For the most part Ron Paul supporters have mental problems........ Not all, but most.

Their still better than the progressive liberals that spent this country into a 16 trillion deficit... By Progressive liberals I of course mean the Democrats and the current Republican party. Unless you have proof that the Republicans are anything but Progressive on issues other than Gays, God and... annnnnd, dang, coming up short these days....

Having Ron Paul as president would be fun to watch but that is about it.

I agree, it would be fun.

And fun is a lot better than sitting back in a miserable recession that seems to only get worse while the current admin adds to the deficit, wars and brings us things like the NDAA...

Are you proud of that vote UsCitizen, or do you just like picking on Paul supporters so you can pretend the asshole you voted for ain't there because of your help?

That's what I find so amazing about this picking on Paul group, like you guys did this country any better when you helped elect the crazy people like Bush and Obama.

Their still better than the progressive liberals that spent this country into a 16 trillion deficit... By Progressive liberals I of course mean the Democrats and the current Republican party.

The most right wing conservative party on earth is run by liberals.

Who knew?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYRRVQEDCE&feature=g-all-c]Josh Romney (Mitt's son) Punked by Ron Paul Supporters - Deneen Borelli - FNC Power Panel - 5-13-12 - YouTube[/ame]

stupid hags

Last edited:
ThinkC -

Not only by European standards - by global standards.

There are around 30 major, mainstream conservative parties in major western economies. I'm ignoring Burundi and Paraguay - I mean countries like Belgium, New Zealand, Denmark and Singapore.

Of those, not one comes within miles of the GOP for extremism.

It's easy to say that Euro-Conservatives are not really conservative, but I think the truth is more that the GOP has slid to far right, it's now right on the edge of disappearing into the soup of Nationalism and Populism.

ThinkC -

There are around 30 major, mainstream conservative parties in major western economies. I'm ignoring Burundi and Paraguay - I mean countries like Belgium, New Zealand, Denmark and Singapore.

It's easy to say that Euro-Conservatives are not really conservative, but I think the truth is more that the GOP has slid to far right, it's now right on the edge of disappearing into the soup of Nationalism and Populism.

You think that Nationalism and Populism is conservative? The GOP claims to be conservative, but they are big government lovers just like the liberals. The only difference is that the GOP spends big on military, while the Dems spend big on social programs. Neither one of them are fiscal conservatives.

ThinkC -

You think that Nationalism and Populism is conservative? The GOP claims to be conservative, but they are big government lovers just like the liberals. The only difference is that the GOP spends big on military, while the Dems spend big on social programs. Neither one of them are fiscal conservatives.

two sides of the same shit coin

Their still better than the progressive liberals that spent this country into a 16 trillion deficit... By Progressive liberals I of course mean the Democrats and the current Republican party. Unless you have proof that the Republicans are anything but Progressive on issues other than Gays, God and... annnnnd, dang, coming up short these days....

There are many things that I agree with the Libertarians on... unfortunately, they are dangerously naive on Foreign Policy. On that issue, and a couple of others, they are seriously deluded.

Forum List

Back