Are liberal children more intelligent?

see how you idiot cons shut out sceince when you dont like the results.

its why cons are less able to score high on intelligence tests.

Reasonable like facts. Liars like you don't.

gee what a surpize completely unbacked with any sign of a fact you call me a lair.

how many times on this board has any of you failed to produce one lie by me?

Cons are in love with hating their fellow Americans for not marching in line with the rest of their lemmings

If this ^^^^ is a sample of so called liberal intelligence, man you guys are in real trouble. :lol:

Its the Carl Rove in you.

You guys look at cold hard evidence and then say it means nothing

A report by an organization with an agenda, spread by individuals with an agenda shouldn't be at all suprising. The lost cause is in trying to argue with them.

The poster who laughingly calls herself "Truthmatters" is the poster girl not only of liberal ignorance and stupidity, but - as proven by her monicker - of hypocrisy.

great way to bring facts to bare to defend your position.

Guys you are all here degrading a scientific finding and what do you choose to make you point?

The Your a Poopy pants defense.

Now you know why the study found what it did.

You dont desire more information.

You in fact are here screaming sciencey stuff means nothing.

LONDON, March 2 (UPI) -- More intelligent children may be more likely to grow up to be liberals, a researcher at the London School of Economics and Political Science suggests.

Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist, says "evolutionarily novel" preferences and values are those that humans are not biologically designed to have and our ancestors probably did not possess. In contrast, those that our ancestors had for millions of years are "evolutionarily familiar."

Kanazawa argues that humans are evolutionarily designed to be conservative, caring mostly about their family and friends, and being liberal -- caring about an indefinite number of genetically unrelated strangers one has never meet or interacted with -- is evolutionarily novel.

Data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health support Kanazawa's hypothesis. Young adults who subjectively identify themselves as "very liberal" have an average IQ of 106 during adolescence while those who identify themselves as "very conservative" have an average IQ of 95 during adolescence, Kanazawa says.

Young adults who identify themselves as "not at all religious" have an average IQ of 103 during adolescence, while those who identify themselves as "very religious" have an average IQ of 97 during adolescence, Kanazawa says.

Higher IQ linked to liberalism, atheism - UPI.com

It is amazing that many consider an IQ as proof of Intelligence.... Common Sense is a much more valuable tool, something Libs are lacking in....... just saying

I would like to suggest an online study with inviting all posters here:

Is using crude words, vulgar profanity, personal insults and ad hominem attacks a sign of mental superiority? If it is, who are the winners: Liberals or conservatives?

Let me be the first to weigh in:

I, personally, stopped using vulgar words when (or shortly after) I passed puberty. In other words, when I grew up. By that time I had a vocabulary (and let me emphasize that English is my second language) that I did not feel it was necessary to use gutter words to express my thoughts.

I am proudly and unashamedly a CONSERVATIVE.

I believe that this study would be just as valid as the one in the OP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back