Are humans changning planet Earth?

The people who can least afford anything suffer from all things. There is no reason to think they use more energy than anyone else. And I suspect that you and I have different valuations for energy produced without carbon.

That is true. However you are WILLFULLY condemning poor people to lives without electricity because you can afford alternatives....they can't.

And you are doing your damndest to make certain they live in a world that experiences the maximum harm from global warming.

There's no such thing as free lunch. We fucked up burning all the coal and oil we could pull out of the ground. Now it's time to pay the piper.

So they will have to go without.

I think they will just do with less. I suspect we all will.

On the other hand if you decide in your benevolence to allow these poor, poor people to "lease sir may have energy at the old cheap prices, can we please sir..." then they need not suffer at least that one thing.

But your elitist, collectivist mentality will never allow that. "Damned brown people...CURSE THEM!".....as you would say....

And where do you get the idea that I would say that?

The people who can least afford anything suffer from all things. There is no reason to think they use more energy than anyone else. And I suspect that you and I have different valuations for energy produced without carbon.

That is true. However you are WILLFULLY condemning poor people to lives without electricity because you can afford alternatives....they can't.

And you are doing your damndest to make certain they live in a world that experiences the maximum harm from global warming.

There's no such thing as free lunch. We fucked up burning all the coal and oil we could pull out of the ground. Now it's time to pay the piper.

On the other hand if you decide in your benevolence to allow these poor, poor people to "lease sir may have energy at the old cheap prices, can we please sir..." then they need not suffer at least that one thing.

But your elitist, collectivist mentality will never allow that. "Damned brown people...CURSE THEM!".....as you would say....

Too many scientists say you're wrong about man made global warming. :eusa_whistle:

Don't be an idiot. The climate scientists with whom I agree outnumber the climates scientists with whom I disagree about 50:1.

Last edited:

There has NEVER been a provable experiment or observation that shows warmth to be a problem. All observed evidence says the opposite. And, to hang your hat on an assumption that a one degree rise is going to have catastrophic results, is laughable on its face.

There has NEVER been a provable experiment or observation that shows warmth to be a problem. All observed evidence says the opposite. And, to hang your hat on an assumption that a one degree rise is going to have catastrophic results, is laughable on its face.

You didn't answer my question.

Can any AGW cultist post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drive climate?

Only been asking that question for months now and yet still have not gotten answer from the AGW cult. Lots of religious dogma from the scriptures, but no hard scientific proof.

I was going to say "Hey, long time no see", but with this question it's as if you'd never left - as if no time had passed at all. You're still a one-trick pony who hasn't actually learned that one trick.

I'm perfectly willing to explain to you why your question is idiotic, but you're going to have to ask.

Don't be an idiot. The climate scientists with whom I agree outnumber the climates scientists with whom I disagree about 50:1.

You didn't have to say another word after the words I highlighted for you.

Having said that, the science isn't settled.....not by far.
But, your "AGW religious cult" is certainly being attacked, no doubt about that.

I was going to say "Hey, long time no see", but with this question it's as if you'd never left - as if no time had passed at all. You're still a one-trick pony who hasn't actually learned that one trick.

I'm perfectly willing to explain to you why your question is idiotic, but you're going to have to ask.

That's a deflection, Abe. :eusa_eh:

Human beings cannot change the planet. If anything the planet changes human beings. That's what adaptive evolution is all about.

Human beings cannot change the planet. If anything the planet changes human beings. That's what adaptive evolution is all about.

We have left our mark...one or two can even be seen from low orbit. We can't, however, alter the global climate.

Because we are not capable of causing any significant change in atmospheric pressure...which is ultimately responsible for the climate.

Here is a question to ask yourself....if the weight of the atmosphere itself is not responsible for the temperature, why is the base of the troposphere on Uranus 33K warmer than here on earth even though Uranus is 30 times further away from the sun than earth and has an atmosphere composed primarily of hydrogen and helium.

Try to explain that fact using the greenhouse/AGW hypothesis and then actually explain it using the ideal gas laws an the incoming energy from the sun.

Let's just say that when you get a larger mass the gravity(f=gm or F=G(M)(m)/r^2) wants to pull inwards towards the center of mass. This creates higher pressure P=F/v as that compresses matter into a smaller volume ---> causes the molecules to release heat and increase energy within the system.

Temperature is proportional to the average kinetic energy of the molecules of the gas so when you compress it into a tighter space, 1. The molecules bump into each other; changing direction more often and they have 2. More energy.

Also the giant planets have large cores that take longer to cool. So they're releasing radio active decay and that heat is warming the atmosphere(gases) above it. Both of these facts =the outter planets being able to sustain temperature without solar energy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back