Are humans changning planet Earth?

The English language makes a distinction between acts of humans and acts of all other life.

This one is clearly three miles over your head. So sit in the chair and watch some television before you hurt yourself. Of all the stupid things you've said, that post was by far the absolute worst. The dictionary? Seriously? You want to respond to complex ideas by devolving to dictionary references?

A dictionary would have served you well when you tried to convince us all you were some professor of logic.

You have a habit of making fairly stupid mistakes and then thinking you can get away with them simply by insulting whoever pointed them out to you.

Saying humans didn't change the Earth, Mother Nature did, (and, actually, getting on my case for using a dictionary while you're using concepts intended for kindergarteners is pretty classic) because humans are part of nature, is logically incorrect and it's incorrect in a way that most kindergarteners would have caught.

Skookerasshole is right in one regard: this is a stupid thread. The idea that humans might NOT have changed the Earth is schizophrenically divorced from reality. The point is not worth an instant of our time.

The English language makes a distinction between acts of humans and acts of all other life.

This one is clearly three miles over your head. So sit in the chair and watch some television before you hurt yourself. Of all the stupid things you've said, that post was by far the absolute worst. The dictionary? Seriously? You want to respond to complex ideas by devolving to dictionary references?

A dictionary would have served you well when you tried to convince us all you were some professor of logic.

You have a habit of making fairly stupid mistakes and then thinking you can get away with them simply by insulting whoever pointed them out to you.

Saying humans didn't change the Earth, Mother Nature did, (and, actually, getting on my case for using a dictionary while you're using concepts intended for kindergarteners is pretty classic) because humans are part of nature, is logically incorrect and it's incorrect in a way that most kindergarteners would have caught.

Skookerasshole is right in one regard: this is a stupid thread. The idea that humans might NOT have changed the Earth is schizophrenically divorced from reality. The point is not worth an instant of our time.

Actually its not........because as we've seen in the past 25 years, a handful of alarmist nuts have tried to make this a big topic and what has changed?

DICK

Indeed, the alarmists have been engaging in nothing more than group navel contemplation sessions for almost 3 decades.

Happy now!!!:clap2:

A tremendous majority of "humans" are quite happy with the way things are......the non-miserable........and not enamored with going back to Rousseau's man in a state of nature. Enjoy your navel contemplation session s0ns!!!

Last edited:

Sure. When you run out of things to argue against, just make shit up. :lol:

Shut up you damned idiot, and stop acting like a sissy girl with an ugly haircut.

That's a ridiculous thing to say. I think you're using words you don't understand. Don't get me wrong, it's cute. I have a 6 year old niece who does the same thing. Makes her feel special and important. But I cannot let you get away with it here. This is a discussion for adults. And speaking of which, did you get your permission slip signed yet? You're going to have to go home if you haven't.

For example, logical correctness refers to the logical value of an inductive argument. It is the inductive counterpart of validity in deduction. Correctness addresses the logical form of an inductive argument, without regard to subject matter. However, you seem to be using the term to imply the truth value of a conclusion. Or maybe you're simply trying to charge a bridge toll. Hard to tell.

Either way, I'm not making an inductive argument. So there is no correctness to evaluate.

And yet here you are. :lmao:

I'll agree that the topic lacks intellectual rigor. That's why I've presented an alternative perspective. Apparently you're incapable of grasping my point. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different. If you haven't been spoon fed something by a million people, it simply doesn't compute in your atrophied mind.

Last edited:
It seems like only the humans that live in the United States...
At least that's the impression that Obama is giving.

Sure. When you run out of things to argue against, just make shit up. :lol:

Shut up you damned idiot, and stop acting like a sissy girl with an ugly haircut.

That's a ridiculous thing to say. I think you're using words you don't understand. Don't get me wrong, it's cute. I have a 6 year old niece who does the same thing. Makes her feel special and important. But I cannot let you get away with it here. This is a discussion for adults. And speaking of which, did you get your permission slip signed yet? You're going to have to go home if you haven't.

For example, logical correctness refers to the logical value of an inductive argument. It is the inductive counterpart of validity in deduction. Correctness addresses the logical form of an inductive argument, without regard to subject matter. However, you seem to be using the term to imply the truth value of a conclusion. Or maybe you're simply trying to charge a bridge toll. Hard to tell.

Either way, I'm not making an inductive argument. So there is no correctness to evaluate.

And yet here you are. :lmao:

I'll agree that the topic lacks intellectual rigor. That's why I've presented an alternative perspective. Apparently you're incapable of grasping my point. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different. If you haven't been spoon fed something by a million people, it simply doesn't compute in your atrophied mind.

SwimExpert's alternative view:

head-up-ass.jpg

I announced right up front that my entire education in formal logic was one semester 35 years ago. I was still able to call you on a long series of ERRORS you made trying to criticize other people's logic.

And did you really say "Shut up you damned idiot, and stop acting like a sissy girl with an ugly haircut."? Really? You're still in school, aren't you. And I don't mean college.

I announced right up front that my entire education in formal logic was one semester 35 years ago. I was still able to call you on a long series of ERRORS you made trying to criticize other people's logic.

And did you really say "Shut up you damned idiot, and stop acting like a sissy girl with an ugly haircut."? Really? You're still in school, aren't you. And I don't mean college.

That was my impression as well.

And you are so full of partisan shit. President Obama is President of the United States, not China, Japan, or Europe. The US is the only place he can make a differance. He can and has stated that the emission of GHGs in any nation is a detriment to all nations, but that is the extent of his ability to to anything in those nations.

Highly logical.

Some people on this thread think its a good idea in America to ban fireplaces, have all people drive around in tiny midget cars, ban plastics ( goodbye iPhone), increase electric prices for the poor by a factor of 100%, tax regular Americans at a 60% rate, put millions out of work, etc.......etc.......etc.......

Basically, these people are fine with America going back to energy and standard of living circa 1830!!!

Why?

So America can jut out its chest and say, "We care more about the environment than you!!" to the rest of the world!!

Real stuff of genius!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Anyway........heres the poop.......after 25 years of hating America and throwing hundreds of goofball climate bomb predictions that fell flat on their face, look how much impact these climate nutters have had on things in this country >>>>>

Solar Provides 0.2% of Electric Supply--Up From 0.02% Before Obama | CNS News

:fu::up::fu::up::fu::up::fu::up::fu::up:

Last edited:
Epilogue to the question posed in the title of the thread?

NOBODY CARES

And too.....Orangeman is made to look ridiculously stupid.......again.......by the skeptics.

Last edited:
Epilogue to the question posed in the title of the thread?

NOBODY CARES

And too.....Orangeman is made to look ridiculously stupid.......again.......by the skeptics.

If nobody cares, then why are YOU here? How old are you, anyway?

Here is the difference between the enironmental alarmist nuts and regular people..............

On DRUDGE REPORT right now >>>

FREAKY FUNNEL CLOUDS ON EAST COAST

Severe Storms to Hit Friday From Atlantic City, NJ to Jacksonville, Fla.

Now.......one of these hysterical AGW bozo's see's a story like this and the kneejerk is, "Holy Fuck.......weird storms on the east coast in February!!! I have to go into full blown mental and make people aware that doomsday is upon us!!"

Ever go to an Italian wake in Brooklyn New York? I have. It is a sight to behold with people doing swan dives onto the casket shrieking like a wild animal just struck by a car. Some just tend to the hysterical. Most things in life make these people hysterical. Thats the way it is, invariably with these AGW climate k00ks.........perpetual state of hysterical. Which of course is also fringe........been to lots and lots of wakes and being full blown hysterical is highly rare.

Imagine......living life like you expect a house to fall out of the sky and onto your noggin at any moment. This is the foundation of the thinking of these people. Its fascinating when it comes right down to it.

It also explains why despite 2 decades of mass hysteria, they havent moved the football a single yard in the real world. Because fringe entities dont do that in the real world. They talk alot........but dont get alot done.

Three years ago, I posed a question to the AGW nutters in here and am still waiting for a single answer......a single link.

Show me how the "consensus" science is mattering in the real world?

I get crickets.

All lose all the time.

Last edited:
07_032607_soul.jpg

Stalking women with toilet tissue stuck to their spike shoes

HTML:
07_032607_soul.jpg

Stalking women with toilet tissue stuck to their spike shoes

Outstanding response s0n.

Typical gayness from the far left. When you get pwned on facts, hit hard with the toilet jokes and change the subject!!

Anybody else show me a link that displays where the "consensus" is making an impact in the real world?? Dont say solar :D.....only providing 0.2% of American electricity!!!:fu: Wind? Barely a little more!!!:gay:

Nobody cares..................and Im laughing.

Anyway........heres the poop.......after 25 years of hating America and throwing hundreds of goofball climate bomb predictions that fell flat on their face, look how much impact these climate nutters have had on things in this country >>>>>

So it's up ten fold in less than 7 years. Impressive. And wind?

800px-Top_5_Wind_Electricity_Countries.png

Just reading off the graph it looks as if since 2000, it's grown 2800% (28-fold). Not bad. How have fossil fuels done?

Let's see...

800px-Global_Carbon_Emissions.svg.png

Looks impressive, but what I see is that since 2000, the TOTAL consumption of fossil fuels has risen by less than 25% (1.25 fold). You'd better keep your eyes open and watching your backside.

Here is the difference between the enironmental alarmist nuts and regular people..............

On DRUDGE REPORT right now >>>

FREAKY FUNNEL CLOUDS ON EAST COAST

Severe Storms to Hit Friday From Atlantic City, NJ to Jacksonville, Fla.

Now.......one of these hysterical AGW bozo's see's a story like this and the kneejerk is, "Holy Fuck.......weird storms on the east coast in February!!! I have to go into full blown mental and make people aware that doomsday is upon us!!"

Ever go to an Italian wake in Brooklyn New York? I have. It is a sight to behold with people doing swan dives onto the casket shrieking like a wild animal just struck by a car. Some just tend to the hysterical. Most things in life make these people hysterical. Thats the way it is, invariably with these AGW climate k00ks.........perpetual state of hysterical. Which of course is also fringe........been to lots and lots of wakes and being full blown hysterical is highly rare.

Imagine......living life like you expect a house to fall out of the sky and onto your noggin at any moment. This is the foundation of the thinking of these people. Its fascinating when it comes right down to it.

It also explains why despite 2 decades of mass hysteria, they havent moved the football a single yard in the real world. Because fringe entities dont do that in the real world. They talk alot........but dont get alot done.

Three years ago, I posed a question to the AGW nutters in here and am still waiting for a single answer......a single link.

Show me how the "consensus" science is mattering in the real world?

I get crickets.

All lose all the time.

L-O-O-S-E

Maroon.

And yes, of course humans have and do change planet earth.

Sheesh.

`

Only the hoplessly naive sit home and see shit on TV and think the world is coming to an end. These fucked up weather events have been happening as long as the earth has been here.

The global warming k00ks want you to think this shit just started a few years ago!!!!

FAIL

You forget, the world also saw the rise of Bush as the Great Satan,
followed by Obama the Messiah/Antichrist right behind him.

surely the end has come

So it's up ten fold in less than 7 years. Impressive. And wind?

800px-Top_5_Wind_Electricity_Countries.png

Just reading off the graph it looks as if since 2000, it's grown 2800% (28-fold). Not bad. How have fossil fuels done?

Let's see...

800px-Global_Carbon_Emissions.svg.png

Looks impressive, but what I see is that since 2000, the TOTAL consumption of fossil fuels has risen by less than 25% (1.25 fold). You'd better keep your eyes open and watching your backside.

Now do an apples to apples comparison regarding gross GDP. It really is where the rubber meets the road.

No it's not. Alternatives fuel usage is increasing and accelerating. The denier refrain that all alternative energy sources are failures just doesn't hold water in the face of that fact.

Forum List

Back