Are Atheists Delusional?

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

What is the religious answer to those questions? "My god did it"
Which is more intellectually honest? Admitting you dont know yet or filling in holes with 1st century savagery?

I really wish you would try studying the Bible if you are going to continue to blab about it.

Your ignorance about Christianity is depressing.

When the radical American Left removes God from the minds of the young, along with all ancient foundations or Right and Wrong, they can replace that "God space" with anything they choose, up to and including the belief its normal and fine to murder children.

How, exactly, do they remove God from the minds of the young?
by lying to them and say man was created by the primordial soup

So, as a parent, you have 5 years before they start school, then you are there as they go through school, but “they” remove God from your children? Lol. Ok.

sorry we depended on them to teach our children reading and writing while we worked to feed them,,,

but we werent talking about the parents, we are talking about the education system

alinsky 101 teachs if you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

My wife and I worked the entire time too. My children were raised in the Methodist church. The closest thing we had to anyone “removing God” was that my oldest child became a Baptist in college. Maybe if the parents actually talked to the kids about what they learned.

And yes, we ARE talking about the parents. What is taught in sciences classes is science. Religious beliefs are taught at home.
but evolution is taught by atheist at all the schools

and please reread the title of the thread,,,its not about me or you

Delusional?

Like believing in a magical creature in the sky?

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

Which is more intellectually honest? Admitting you dont know yet or filling in holes with 1st century savagery?

I really wish you would try studying the Bible if you are going to continue to blab about it.

Methinks you should study it.

I have. And if you had ever bothered to learn anything about it, you would be able to tell.

How, exactly, do they remove God from the minds of the young?

So, as a parent, you have 5 years before they start school, then you are there as they go through school, but “they” remove God from your children? Lol. Ok.

sorry we depended on them to teach our children reading and writing while we worked to feed them,,,

but we werent talking about the parents, we are talking about the education system

My wife and I worked the entire time too. My children were raised in the Methodist church. The closest thing we had to anyone “removing God” was that my oldest child became a Baptist in college. Maybe if the parents actually talked to the kids about what they learned.

And yes, we ARE talking about the parents. What is taught in sciences classes is science. Religious beliefs are taught at home.

Indeed. Evolution is taught in science/biology classes. It is the best explanation for the diversity of species, that fits a scientific model.

Indeed. Evolution is taught in science/biology classes. It is the best explanation for the diversity of species, that fits a scientific model.

but its taught as absolute fact when at best its just theory,,,

and that not even getting into the outright lies like the gil slits,nebraska man, lucy, grand canyon was made by the colorado river over millions of yrs, no human has ever seen a dinosaur and a host of other lies

like humans evolved from apes, all life came from non living matter

I could go on all day but whats the use

I have. And if you had ever bothered to learn anything about it, you would be able to tell.

Ok

Highly delusional people can spot their own.

How far should their delusions be allowed?

"Allowed"? There's not a thing you can do about the delusions of others, fascist.
but there is a lot we can do about outright lies

They're not lies. Only differences of opinion. The delusional can't seem to comprehend this.
well some of them are admitted lies like gil slits,nebraska man, lucy,piltdown man and others proven lies like the fossil record, geological column

Forum List

Back