Are Atheists Delusional?

Yes, they're delusional..and evil.

How are they evil?
because they are teaching lies about the origins of man

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
Yes, cookies are fact, too.
But people didn't originate from cookies. Just because we have seen species evolve doesn't mean evolution created life. Two different things, but atheist dingbats can't wrap their tiny inds around that reality.

So, as a parent, you have 5 years before they start school, then you are there as they go through school, but “they” remove God from your children? Lol. Ok.

sorry we depended on them to teach our children reading and writing while we worked to feed them,,,

but we werent talking about the parents, we are talking about the education system

alinsky 101 teachs if you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

My wife and I worked the entire time too. My children were raised in the Methodist church. The closest thing we had to anyone “removing God” was that my oldest child became a Baptist in college. Maybe if the parents actually talked to the kids about what they learned.

And yes, we ARE talking about the parents. What is taught in sciences classes is science. Religious beliefs are taught at home.
but evolution is taught by atheist at all the schools

and please reread the title of the thread,,,its not about me or you

Indeed. Evolution is taught in science/biology classes. It is the best explanation for the diversity of species, that fits a scientific model.

but its taught as absolute fact when at best its just theory,,,

and that not even getting into the outright lies like the gil slits,nebraska man, lucy, grand canyon was made by the colorado river over millions of yrs, no human has ever seen a dinosaur and a host of other lies

like humans evolved from apes, all life came from non living matter

I could go on all day but whats the use

They teach it as Scientific Theory. "Theory" in scientific terms is far more then just a guess.

As for the other things you listed:
Gill slits exist. They are evident in the development of every human embryo. BTW, no one ever said they were gills.
Nebraska man was never said to be a humanoid or human ancestor. The illustrations you have seen were NOT done by the scientific community.
Lucy? Not sure what your issue with the discovery of a previously unnamed Hominid.
You don't think the Grand Canyon was carved by the Colorado River? Hmmmm........

Humans and dinosaurs did not inhabit the Earth at the same time. That was an easy one.

The Theory of Evolution does not say humans evolved from apes. It says we have a common ancestor.

How far should their delusions be allowed?

"Allowed"? There's not a thing you can do about the delusions of others, fascist.
but there is a lot we can do about outright lies

They're not lies. Only differences of opinion. The delusional can't seem to comprehend this.
well some of them are admitted lies like gil slits,nebraska man, lucy,piltdown man and others proven lies like the fossil record, geological column

Gill slits are not lies.

Nebraska Man was a name invented by the press, not scientists.

Lucy was a scientific discovery. Are you saying that they did not find the bones? Or are you saying they lied when they claimed they were neither human nor ape?

And does the Colorado River carving the Grand Canyon over millions of year come into the "lies" thing too?

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
But people didn't originate from cookies. Just because we have seen species evolve doesn't mean evolution created life. Two different things, but atheist dingbats can't wrap their tiny inds around that reality.

The Theory of Evolution does have anything to do with the origin of life. It never has.

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory

The Theory of Evolution does have anything to do with the origin of life. It never has.
WTF????????

thats exactly what its about since the creation of life is kinda the beginning of everything

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
sorry evolution is a religion

and god is faith

There is more evidence to support the Theory of Evolution than any other explanation.
nones ever been presented,,,maybe you would like to try???

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory

WTF????????

thats exactly what its about since the creation of life is kinda the beginning of everything

No. Those of faith ponder the 'beginning of everything' question. Evolution does not. The Big Bang is an entirely different theory. You're out of your element, Donnie.

sorry we depended on them to teach our children reading and writing while we worked to feed them,,,

but we werent talking about the parents, we are talking about the education system

alinsky 101 teachs if you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

My wife and I worked the entire time too. My children were raised in the Methodist church. The closest thing we had to anyone “removing God” was that my oldest child became a Baptist in college. Maybe if the parents actually talked to the kids about what they learned.

And yes, we ARE talking about the parents. What is taught in sciences classes is science. Religious beliefs are taught at home.

Indeed. Evolution is taught in science/biology classes. It is the best explanation for the diversity of species, that fits a scientific model.

and that not even getting into the outright lies like the gil slits,nebraska man, lucy, grand canyon was made by the colorado river over millions of yrs, no human has ever seen a dinosaur and a host of other lies

They teach it as Scientific Theory. "Theory" in scientific terms is far more then just a guess.

Gill slits exist. They are evident in the development of every human embryo. BTW, no one ever said they were gills.
Nebraska man was never said to be a humanoid or human ancestor. The illustrations you have seen were NOT done by the scientific community.
Lucy? Not sure what your issue with the discovery of a previously unnamed Hominid.
You don't think the Grand Canyon was carved by the Colorado River? Hmmmm........

Humans and dinosaurs did not inhabit the Earth at the same time. That was an easy one.

The Theory of Evolution does not say humans evolved from apes. It says we have a common ancestor.
gil slits exist in fish not humans

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory

WTF????????

No. Those of faith ponder the 'beginning of everything' question. Evolution does not. The Big Bang is an entirely different theory. You're out of your element, Donnie.
the big bang says nothing exploded and created everything

how do you prove that???

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory

WTF????????

No, it is not. Darwin's theories were about the diversification of species. There is the presumption that life came about spontaneously, but it is not part of what is taught as evolution.

gil slits exist in fish not humans

Embryonic humans have pharyngeal slits (gill slits). In fact, every vertebrate on earth has these gill slits during their embryonic development. Denying it is laughable, since we can see them in embryos at a certain point in their development.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory

WTF????????

the big bang says nothing exploded and created everything

how do you prove that???

The Big Bang theory claims that nothing exploded? No. That is not what it says.

How far should their delusions be allowed?

"Allowed"? There's not a thing you can do about the delusions of others, fascist.
but there is a lot we can do about outright lies

They're not lies. Only differences of opinion. The delusional can't seem to comprehend this.
well some of them are admitted lies like gil slits,nebraska man, lucy,piltdown man and others proven lies like the fossil record, geological column

Gill slits are not lies.

Nebraska Man was a name invented by the press, not scientists.

Lucy was a scientific discovery. Are you saying that they did not find the bones? Or are you saying they lied when they claimed they were neither human nor ape?

And does the Colorado River carving the Grand Canyon over millions of year come into the "lies" thing too?

lets break this down

the gil slit issue was done by a guy named ernst hearkel where he later admitted in a trial at his own university he admitted that he fabricated them with fake drawings because he was trying to create proof of evolution
this is still taught as fact

why you only focus on who named him and ignored the issue itself speaks volumes,,,let me educate you

nebraska man was a name given to a tooth found in nebraska that was made into a full grown ape human hybrid,,,
the problem is that iot was later found out to be a pigs tooth

so how do you go from a tooth to a full grown apeman???

YOU LIE!!!

AND LUCY HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS NEBRASKA MAN
its just they found a few more bones,,,some of those bones were found a mile away and hundred feet deeper
from that they made another full grown apeman
google the bones and then the likeness they erected and tell me how???
I call BULLSHIT

as for the grand canyon,,,

first explain how water runs up hill???

cause the top of it is 6K feet higher than the bottom

its a breached dam that was made in a few weeks at most

How are they evil?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
sorry evolution is a religion

and god is faith

There is more evidence to support the Theory of Evolution than any other explanation.
nones ever been presented,,,maybe you would like to try???

You are the first on these forums, that I have seen, that wants to deny that the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon. Why do you think the Grand Canyon was not carved by a river? We can see it still happening. We can measure it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back