Arctic Temperatures Today

YOU are the liar. Just like your sock, olfraud.

From the Independent report of March 20, 2000:

"Britain’s winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives. Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain’s culture, as warmer winters - which scientists are attributing to global climate change - produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries...According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia ,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, says ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes - or eventually “feel” virtual cold. Heavy snow will return occasionally, says Dr Viner, but when it does we will be unprepared. “We’re really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time,” he said. The chances are certainly now stacked against the sort of heavy snowfall in cities that inspired Impressionist painters, such as Sisley, and the 19th century poet laureate Robert Bridges, who wrote in “London Snow” of it, “stealthily and perpetually settling and loosely lying”."
Haha, way to prove yourself wrong.

Good old westwall. Not the brightest crayon in the box....

"DERP! DERP! IT'S COLD IN JANUARY, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!".

It happens every winter. The deniers don't have anything else, so they're forced to be that desperate and stupid.

They aren't natively stupid. They were trained to be stupid. They're authoritarian-follower personality types. Their right-wing-authoritarian political cult ordered them to embrace a certain set of cult-approved idiot beliefs, and they don't dare disobey.
Also, there is another factor:

These people have grown weary of feeling stupid. So deluding themselves that they have outsmarted experts who have dedicated their lives to studying subjects these fools can barely spell is a coping mechanism.

We have just four months – four months to secure the future of our planet. - U.N. General Secretary Bang Ti Moon, at Inchon, South Korea, August 11, 2009

Has the future of our planet been secured? Anyone, anyone? Anyone?
If so, please explain. If not, please explain.
A decade from now we will still only have four months to save the planet.

Oh look, unrelated pap. We NEVER see that in a climate thread. Except for in every climate thread.
I realize it upsets members of the Global Warming religion when prior predictions that failed to come true are discussed.

You would probably get a lot further if you just dropped all the crap predictions. People might stop laughing at you and consider the science For a change.

1641515382676.jpeg

1641515578873.jpeg

1641515814724.jpeg

I realize it upsets members of the Global Warming religion when prior predictions that failed to come true are discussed.
Is that what you think you did, when you posted a link you never read and made a useless comment?

:auiqs.jpg:

Is that what you think you did, when you posted a link you never read and made a useless comment?

:auiqs.jpg:
I have been posting links on the failure of global warming predictions for years.

My favorite is the one that says that by now snow would be rare by now.

We had snow flurries in the Florida panhandle two nights ago.

I have been posting links on the failure of global warming predictions for years.

My favorite is the one that says that by now snow would be rare by now.

We had snow flurries in the Florida panhandle two nights ago.

You're silly lies and misrepresentations and exaggerations just don't have any effect on anyting.

You're silly lies and misrepresentations and exaggerations just don't have any effect on anyting.
The predictions stated snow would be rare by now.

It snowed a couple of nights ago in the FLORIDA panhandle.

The predictions were WRONG.

There was an enormous traffic jam in Virginia a couple of days ago too. It was caused by a snow storm. A SNOW STORM THE GLOBAL WARMING ADVOCATES TOLD ME WOULD BE RARE BY NOW.

1641519201298.jpeg

There will be another RARE snowstorm in the same area tonight and tomorrow morning.

You need to stop trying to scare the hell out of everybody with ridiculous predictions. Global Warming advocates are like the boy that cried wolf. Nobody pays them any attention anymore.

"DERP! DERP! IT'S COLD IN JANUARY, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!".

It happens every winter. The deniers don't have anything else, so they're forced to be that desperate and stupid.

They aren't natively stupid. They were trained to be stupid. They're authoritarian-follower personality types. Their right-wing-authoritarian political cult ordered them to embrace a certain set of cult-approved idiot beliefs, and they don't dare disobey.

You never find words like "denier" and "Consensus" when talking about science, those are Cult buzzwords

The predictions stated snow would be rare by now.

It snowed a couple of nights ago in the FLORIDA panhandle.

The predictions were WRONG.

There was an enormous traffic jam in Virginia a couple of days ago too. It was caused by a snow storm. A SNOW STORM THE GLOBAL WARMING ADVOCATES TOLD ME WOULD BE RARE BY NOW.

View attachment 584643
There will be another RARE snowstorm in the same area tonight and tomorrow morning.

You need to stop trying to scare the hell out of everybody with ridiculous predictions. Global Warming advocates are like the boy that cried wolf. Nobody pays them any attention anymore.
Again, your lies, misrepresentations, and exaggerations are useless and only serve to soothe you.

You never find words like "denier" and "Consensus" when talking about science, those are Cult buzzwords
Oops, wrong.

One can speak about consensus of belief among scie tests, and consensus of the evidence.

Francis, we have been over this. You know less than nothing about anything that has anything to do with science.

Oops, wrong.

One can speak about consensus of belief among scie tests, and consensus of the evidence.

Francis, we have been over this. You know less than nothing about anything that has anything to do with science.

Remember, Einstein was a Newton denier! Newton had consensus!

We're still testing relativity over 100 years later, but never test manmade global climate warming change, cuz - consensus!

michael-mann-tree-ring.jpg

Tests? Evidence? You sound like a denier. I have all the manmade global climate warming change evidence right here under mah pinkie

A thermometer froze at -6? Mercury does not freeze until -48 F. I know, because I have seen it happen. Actually, the Arctic right now is 0.7 C above normal. So you are cherry picking your numbers to back a lie that you are telling.

View attachment 584466

Fucking clown show "anomaly"

There are temperature swings of 30 degrees on a daily basis as you see by what I post here, yet the AGW Clown Show says .7C Anomaly

You didn't look at the link!

There were NO READINGS from the usual stations! They were showing -45 yesterday but I didn't use those because I don't fudge data like you Warmers

The sites in Russia are back up, here are the current readings

Arctic Jan 6 2022 930PM.png

Anabar my usual go to point is -20

Last edited:
Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University
All unreliable, corrupted, leftwing organizations now driven by agendas bought and owned by the globalists, as are you.

has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.
They said the same thing about black people, marijuana, Salem witches and the edge of the world, cupcake.

than the real scientists.
Yep. When you count and discount scientists as "real" by whether they agree with you or not you know the science is JUNK.

I go where the science takes me, buttercup. THAT is science. You bring the science to YOU.

Forum List

Back