Arctic Temperatures Today

Here's the latest from the Arctic.

I try to pick the same 4 cardinal points approximating about 4.5 MILLION square miles (That's a big number). I could have added another 1 or 2MM square miles as both Russia and Canada are in deep freeze, but I'd rather stay consistent with these 4 points around the Arctic.

Cape Billings Russian Federation 1F
NordAWS Greenland -2F
Sachs Harbor Canada -6F
Cape Chelyuskin Russian Federation 16F

Arctic Weather Map

Geez, you have to go clear down to mid-Europe to find temps that are at least at or above freezing?

Did they move all the penguins and polar bears to Spain?

Sure, absolutely normal, you dumb fuck.

"The NWS issued more than 149 tornado warnings. This is the single, deadliest tornado outbreak in December in U.S. history. While not unheard of, December tornadoes are rare and usually not as destructive. Additionally, the current death toll of about 90 people from this outbreak plus the previous tornado deaths this year makes 2021 the deadliest year for tornadoes since 2011 when more than 500 people were killed. During that year a tornado outbreak in May 2011 killed more than 170 people."

Completely normal for highways from the West Coast to the East Coast to be shut down for snow. LOL You stupid denialists constantly ignore what is obvious to everyone else with a brain, that we are seeing a very large increase in extreme weather events. Both summer and winter.

Prior to 1850, we never had a single tornado !

Geez, you have to go clear down to mid-Europe to find temps that are at least at or above freezing?

I saw the -50 and didn't think it would be fair to include them. Unlike the AGW Cult I try to stay with the information and not cheery pick as it suits the narrative

AGWCult Motto: If the data doesn't fit the theory, adjust the data

"DERP! DERP! IT'S COLD IN JANUARY, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!".

It happens every winter. The deniers don't have anything else, so they're forced to be that desperate and stupid.

They aren't natively stupid. They were trained to be stupid. They're authoritarian-follower personality types. Their right-wing-authoritarian political cult ordered them to embrace a certain set of cult-approved idiot beliefs, and they don't dare disobey.

"DERP! DERP! IT'S COLD IN JANUARY, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!".

It happens every winter. The deniers don't have anything else, so they're forced to be that desperate and stupid.

They aren't natively stupid. They were trained to be stupid. They're authoritarian-follower personality types. Their right-wing-authoritarian political cult ordered them to embrace a certain set of cult-approved idiot beliefs, and they don't dare disobey.
What is it you think we need? normal is normal. We've been asking you where it isn't and so far, you got crickets.

You remain such a silly liar.

1641502578784.png

1641502607463.png

Don't forget the arrogance, Wes, their ignorance is only exceeded by their arrogance.
LOL Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that we have people like these to nits that think their unsupported rightwingnut opinion carries more weight than the real scientists. LOL

What is it you think we need? normal is normal. We've been asking you where it isn't and so far, you got crickets.
jc, you are both stupid and a liar. Normal? Well over 150 tornadoes in December? Nearly 100 dead? About a thousand home destroyed in Colorado from a wildfire. A four county area and hundreds of head of livestock, barns, homes, and farm equipment burned in Kansas in another wildfire. Winds at or exceeding 100 mph in both fires. Yup, just normal weather. Sunbathing weather on Christmas Day in the Southeast. Yup, just normal winter weather. LOL

It's so cold in Russia I think that the thermometers broke. The Russian point is much further south just to get the first reading

Barrow -6
Karl Xii Oya 3
Resolute -8
Aleksanderovsk -6 (much further south than usual due to lack of reading likely due to frozen thermometers - cause of global warming)

Arctic Weather Map
A thermometer froze at -6? Mercury does not freeze until -48 F. I know, because I have seen it happen. Actually, the Arctic right now is 0.7 C above normal. So you are cherry picking your numbers to back a lie that you are telling.

1641503467333.png

jc, you are both stupid and a liar. Normal? Well over 150 tornadoes in December? Nearly 100 dead? About a thousand home destroyed in Colorado from a wildfire. A four county area and hundreds of head of livestock, barns, homes, and farm equipment burned in Kansas in another wildfire. Winds at or exceeding 100 mph in both fires. Yup, just normal weather. Sunbathing weather on Christmas Day in the Southeast. Yup, just normal winter weather. LOL
how is that due to climate or global warming. post something jack!!!! You post all this nonsense and I prove your nonsense as nonsense when I engage. come on man.

how is that due to climate or global warming. post something jack!!!! You post all this nonsense and I prove your nonsense as nonsense when I engage. come on man.
I did, sweet little cretin. Here it is again;

Now you post something from someone with credibility in the scientific community that demonstrates that is not the case.

I did, sweet little cretin. Here it is again;

Now you post something from someone with credibility in the scientific community that demonstrates that is not the case.

pressure systems, basic science. let me know when those can be manipulated.

Just repeated posting the science, not that you will acknowledge it. You are a little fruitloop liar, and your opinion is worthless and now irrelevant as more people are realizing the reality that the scientist predicted.
hahahahahahahaha pressure systems basic science and you can't stop pressure systems. BTW, you still have never provided one prediction that's come true. YOu've had your chances, and zip.

pressure systems, basic science. let me know when those can be manipulated.
Wtf is that environmental whacko talking about, the tilt of the earth and magnetic poles creates the jet streams, what a bunch of fking idiots

this one day in band camp…

Forum List

Back