Where did the cooling go?

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?

Whoever is telling you what the weather will be like next week is lying to you ... notice TV will tell you this, proof I'm right ...

I do have a way to predict this winter's abuse ... and I'll be right half the time, that's mathematical exact ... I have here in my hand a Bicentennial Kennedy Half-Dollar ... [clink] ... [slap] ... tails means COLDER ... better invest in Exxon ...

How convenient this comes up after last weeks frigid temps across the nation. And I know it's been below 'normal' temps around here for over a month.

Last edited:
Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?
How much do you have invested in Exxon, denier?
If there is a hoax Fort Fun Indiana will bite on it....the sky is falling dude...better take cover.....:21::21::21::21::21:
Haha, the only things a spiracy moron like you doesn't believe are accepted scientific theories. Because, well, That's what cackling morons do....
There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...

1 day snapshot....

As usual, you missed the point.

Deniers always go by short-range local snapshots of their own backyard.

By presenting the whole world, Old Rocks pointed out how dumb and dishonest that was. Deniers just don't seem to comprehend the "global" part of "global warming",

It's interesting, how only deniers will look only at local forecasts. They always do the "it's cold here, so global warming is a hoax!" thing. In stark contrast, the smart and honest people here never do that. You never see us babbling "it was hot today at my house, so global warming is a fact!". That kind of dumb fallacy is only used by deniers.

There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...

Flat-earthers tell me the same thing.

You and they don't seem to realize that your feelings aren't science. The facts say you're wrong, so you're wrong.

Forum List

Back