Appreciation

Sorry he's being such a useless Cvnt tonight.

Pretty sure it's not just tonight. Very entertaining meltdown though... :lol: This thread may be better than when he told the police to toss salt at criminals.

Happy Teachers day!

I gotta say, it must be tuff being a teacher these days, especially in public schools where teachers don't know if a kid will bring a gun to school and shoot up the place. Then there is the Left wing culture there, God forbid you have other views, and if you do, you better keep it to yourself as the teachers unions twist your arm to vote D and indoctrinate the kids with Left wing gibberish. Then there is the state mandated curriculum as you have to act supportive as Drag Queens are brought in to do lap dances with the first graders. And then to top it all off, teachers are confronted every day with stories of other teachers having sex with the students. Ya know, not all of them do.

They just don't pay you guys enough to put up with all that.

1. shootings--yes
2. other views--I don't care
3. I don't belong to the union
4. Drag queens and lap dances are not "in the curriculum"
5. You have to go out there and find stories of teachers having sex with students. That's what the Right is doing, as we're now destroying the schools like the Left destroyed the police profession.

Good luck with that

Yesterday a student in one of my toughest classes showed me an assignment he did for his ELA class. He had to write a paragraph on someone he appreciated. I was very moved to read it as he for some reason chose me! It was really thoughtful and well-written. Quite a surprise and very much appreciated. Makes all the challenges worthwhile.

Grade school is commonly held to be elementary school. Grades K-6. High school is secondary education. Grades 9-12.
Everyone knows this, don't they?
That’s middle school, dumbass.
Idiot ^^^^^^^ Grade School is Elementary School.

This ^^^^ is possibly his most idiotic argument ever.
Just Dumb.

Never ceases to amaze me how the bigger idiot and asshole a person is, the more left-leaning they are.

GRADE SCHOOL is K-12 you morons.

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.31.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.35.22 AM.png

Though various countries have slightly different labeling systems, "grade-school" isn't just elementary school, it is all the years of required education until you graduate 12th GRADE, fucking morons. Then you are out of grade school. Grade school is generally broken down into Elementary, Middle, and High School.

When I was in grade school, I skipped Kindergarten and went straight to 1st grade, went to "Middle School" in grades 7-8, then High School. It was and is ALL grade school. But even if you worked in the education field and were used to using some finer or more technical differentiation between yourselves, any honest person would not miss nor claim that they didn't teach grade school then admit they were primarily a HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER!

Elementary school is but one segment of grade school, not all of it, otherwise, high school wouldn't have a 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th GRADE. Especially as there are no grades used in any other aspect of higher education before or after that.

Only a fucking moron leftist derp could so over-complicate such a simple thing with semantics then feign innocence much less attack others for THEIR lack of understanding for things they are wrong about, all the while believing they are right!

Are any of you idiots ever right about anything?

Pretty sure it's not just tonight. Very entertaining meltdown though... :lol: This thread may be better than when he told the police to toss salt at criminals.

I never told the police or anyone to toss salt at criminals you sick, fucking liar prick. But do please throw a pinch of salt in your eyes then get back to me.

It's usually about academic writing or ESL for college studies.

That is a roundabout way of saying you are the lowest denominator grunt educator possible teaching free classes to foreigners who can't speak good english. You teach english to foreigners, American history to migrants, and human biology to fuck-ups like you who are confused about boy/girl zygots.

Yesterday a student in one of my toughest classes showed me an assignment he did for his ELA class. He had to write a paragraph on someone he appreciated. I was very moved to read it as he for some reason chose me!

Probably hoping to butter you up for a passing grade in english writing 101, as you're likely the only English-speaking person he knows! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Poopy, you're such a warm, open, generous, and equanimous person as witnessed in your posts here that I bet your student wax poetic about you every day!!! :lmao:

You have been corrected by several people several times, dumbass. Do yourself a favor and stop digging.

BLOW ME asshole. You've lied and been proven wrong about everything you've said here, from your made-up salt crap to your own pathetic career where apparently you have to work your summers off just to make ends meet, including a web page now about education. There are TWELVE GRADES to Grade School, and elementary school is just the first level of it, dickwick.

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.31.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.35.22 AM.png

:auiqs.jpg: Noted that you don't produce a single post or bit of evidence to prove yourself right. But I love how you claim you ran to a police department, the FBI, the Pentagon, the Air Force and Marines with a post about an ancient 16th century Japanese fighting technique for their expert opinions on something they had near ZERO chance of knowing anything about!

From one CLUELESS A-Hole to the next! :lmao:

Fake News.

Hey moron asshole dickwad, how can it be "fake news" when I LINKED you right to the page, idiot?

If it is fake news, PROVE IT. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Or do you need me to produce more websites calling you all idiots and liars?

On this teacher appreciation day, I would like to appreciate those of you posting here who do not attempt to demonize all teachers and who show some understanding of what we are trying to do.
Well unfortunately... the "we" is very subjective. Very.
There are great teachers who really do care about teaching and their students in general.
There are good teachers who mostly care, but understandably trying to fight the system, DEI boards and lousy parents - they have given up to one degree or another.
There are not so good teachers who just follow the lesson plan and clearly don't really care.
There are bad teachers who shouldn't be teaching because they are inept and flat out dumb.
There are lousy teachers who are both inept and bad people in general who every parent tries to get their child out of their class.
There are criminally bad teachers that the system protects, may not even have a class room but still get paid to sit in rubber rooms all day because the teachers unions fight for teachers with NO regard to which of the above they are.

Here is a site listing the various standards of public grade school education around the world. As you will note, though the systems vary in the number of stages, they all hold in common that they are all based on GRADES by YEAR, thus, elementary school, high school, et al, are all different STAGES of GRADE FUCKING SCHOOL.

Morons be stupid. Or as Prof. Albert Osborn said:

developednature.jpg

Forum List

Back