Appreciation

I do teach a class at a local community college during the summer, but mostly high school.
Grade school is another name for elementary school, dumbass.
Grade school is commonly held to be elementary school.

So much fun proving the idiots wrong. And to think, you claim to be a full time teacher and don't even know what GRADE SCHOOL is! Figuring you won't actually look at my link to educational stages, here is the offical system recognized in the United States:

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 1.13.54 PM.png

Grade school is NOT Elementary School, Elementary School is the first stage of Grade School, usually grades 1-5 or 1-6.

READ IT AND WEEP, BUTTHOLES.

Now I've provided TWO educational websites proving you wrong and DON'T KNOW SHIT.

But then,. everyone here already knew you are wrong about everything anyway.

So much fun proving the idiots wrong. And to think, you claim to be a full time teacher and don't even know what GRADE SCHOOL is! Figuring you won't actually look at my link to educational stages, here is the offical system recognized in the United States:

View attachment 782153

Grade school is NOT Elementary School, Elementary School is the first stage of Grade School, usually grades 1-5 or 1-6.

Now I've provided TWO educational websites proving you wrong and DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Damn..did you waste a lot of time..cherry picking like that?
It amuses me to think that must have waded through dozens of sites that proved our point...in your hunt for spin-worthy material~

..and still..it's lame.

..cherry picking like that?
Cherry picking? You mean those sites are wrong? Why don't you PROVE IT, butthole? The last one lays out the stages and grading system of most every major country around the planet. Go ahead, gumdrop, I'm waiting.

It amuses me to think that must have waded through dozens of sites that proved our point...
Actually just a few which actually addressed what I was looking for someone to graph to show my point that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and lie and deflect around your errors. What you're REALLY saying Floogle is that you're bummed out I so easily and thoroughly PROVED YOU TOTALLY WRONG. Grade School DOES NOT END at Elementary School, dickwick and I'm still waiting for you to PROVE otherwise.

..and still..it's lame.
Only thing lame here are you lying, idiot, leftards who are congenital idiots and liars without the integrity to man up even once to admit it.

That is a roundabout way of saying you are the lowest denominator grunt educator possible teaching free classes to foreigners who can't speak good english. You teach english to foreigners, American history to migrants, and human biology to fuck-ups like you who are confused about boy/girl zygots.
Nope.

View attachment 782153

Some people just don’t know when to stop digging.

Salty just cannot handle being wrong. You would think he’d get used to it after so much practice.

No I do not. How many?
It's quite a few. Cops only qualify at a range a few times a year. Many aren't really "gun guys" even though carrying a gun is a requirement for the job. They may know how to use it if needed, but that doesn't necessarily make them especially proficient. However, there are ordinary (non LE) people who shoot hundreds if not thousands of rounds a month training themselves to be exceptional shooters. And while cops are a network and work together as a team, with as many personnel as needed to bring criminals to justice, many cops pitted alone against a well-practiced civilian would be outgunned without backup. I have met many civilians who have survived gunfights, although some were even shot. Contrapositively there are many cops who have seen little or no action with shooters. All most cops really have going for them as they can work like a pack of dogs and summon back up, and they have resources not to mention badges that get them off the hook if they shoot people.

Last edited:
Salty just cannot handle being wrong.

Being wrong about what? You've not proven me wrong about ANYTHING. Meanwhile,
  1. You held a grudge for 4-5 years about an old thread which didn't even concern you.
  2. You ridiculed a means of deterring physical attack without even knowing a thing about it.
  3. It so triggered you that you admitted taking the idea to police, FBI, Marines and CO officers for help.
  4. You went ballistic posting here once a minute spamming this thread because you were exposed.
  5. You wrongly thought you to chase away your detractors simply by calling them names.
  6. You came on here claiming you don't teach grade school until forced to admit you actually do teach grades 9-12.
  7. You showed your incompetence in saying what a tough task it was for you.
  8. And you finally admitted you barely get by so spend your summer vacation teaching remedial classes at a public college.
  9. Finally, you're on here posting all day during school hours. Is your school closed today for cleaning, Shitty? :auiqs.jpg:

Elementary school is but one segment of grade school, not all of it, otherwise, high school wouldn't have a 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th GRADE. Especially as there are no grades used in any other aspect of higher education before or after that.
And according to you a "Junior" is therefore in Junior High.

Primary schools​

In most parts of the world, primary education is the first stage of compulsory education, and is normally available without charge, but may also be offered by fee-paying independent schools. The term grade school is sometimes used in the US, although both this term and elementary school may refer to the first eight grades, in other words both primary education and lower secondary education.

And to think, you claim to be a full time teacher and don't even know what GRADE SCHOOL is
We do, you clearly don't, and are too much of a pussy to admit being wrong.

Kindergarten

Then Grades 1-8: Various Names including Grade School

Then High School, NOT called GRADE SCHOOL.
Freshman
Sophomore
Junior
Senior

You're Welcome you idiot.

We do, you clearly don't, and are too much of a pussy to admit being wrong.

Kindergarten

Then Grades 1-8: Various Names including Grade School

Then High School, NOT called GRADE SCHOOL.
Freshman
Sophomore
Junior
Senior

You're Welcome you idiot.

High School is just the last segment of GRADE SCHOOL. 9-thru-12th GRADE.

I bet you argue the Sun doesn't really RISE neither! :auiqs.jpg:

High School is just the last segment of GRADE SCHOOL. 9-thru-12th GRADE.
I know this is your trap.

But, give it a rest dude, Grade school is the grades 1-5, or even 1-6, or sometimes even 1-8, but no one, and I mean no one but YOU, has ever defined a Senior as going to grade school.
Just like a Junior is NOT in Junior High.

You lose, so I'm done because you will insist that a junior is in junior high and a senior is in grade school.

I know what you're doing, and you have failed.

I know this is your trap. But, give it a rest dude, You lose, so I'm done I know what you're doing, and you have failed.

Too funny. Go get stuffed. I've backed up my claims while not one of you a-holes here has proven me wrong. Obviously you can't. Funny you can't produce even one website that says grade school ends with elemetary school! :auiqs.jpg: Kids are in grade school until they graduate highschool (and get out of the last grade, 12th) and it has always been that way all my life no matter what circuitous bullshit the left has dreamed up, to go on to higher education and everyone knows it including these websites spelling out the obvious in B&W.

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.31.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 11.35.22 AM.png

And according to you a "Junior" is therefore in Junior High.

Primary schools​

In most parts of the world, primary education is the first stage of compulsory education, and is normally available without charge, but may also be offered by fee-paying independent schools. The term grade school is sometimes used in the US, although both this term and elementary school may refer to the first eight grades, in other words both primary education and lower secondary education.
Proven ^^^^^^
Too funny. Go get stuffed. I've backed up my claims while not one of you a-holes here has proven me wrong.
Proven that toobfreak is wrong.
LOL.......Get Stuffed......Weak as Usual.

Yet you haven't shown ANY proof that a Junior or a Senior is labeled as a "Grade Schooler." Or that a Junior is in Junior High.

The term grade school is sometimes used in the US, although both this term and elementary school may refer to the first eight grades, in other words both primary education and lower secondary education.
The term grade school is sometimes used in the US.....find proof that will say......The term grade school is sometimes used in the US to refer to High School Students.

LOL.......Get Stuffed......Weak as Usual.

Yet you haven't shown ANY proof that a Junior or a Senior is labeled as a "Grade Schooler." Or that a Junior is in Junior High.

The term grade school is sometimes used in the US, although both this term and elementary school may refer to the first eight grades, in other words both primary education and lower secondary education.
The term grade school is sometimes used in the US.....find proof that will say......The term grade school is sometimes used in the US to refer to High School Students.

Thanks for a link to something I already know which was included in one of my previous links, none of which says anything about grade school ending with 5th grade and high school not being the third sector of a grade school education.

Another swing and a miss. :auiqs.jpg:

I never told the police or anyone to toss salt at criminals ....

You said the police were pussies for using guns instead of table condiments, hero. Right around the time you told them to shoot at knees like some bad 1980s TV show. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back