AOC: "All People Should Be Free” To Enter The US

It's not the open borders party. That's a lie!

Remember, NO ONE is for open borders!

I would love to hear what Trump would say to that. Matter of fact, I am sure he would say:

"Not all people should be free to enter the US. Because, if you come here LEGALLY, you are always welcome to take part in the American Dream. You are free to have a voice. You are free to protect yourself and your family. You are free to roam around this GREAT country we call The United States of America.
But if you want to come here (illegally) because, YOU feel that you can - I have news for you. You can go back where you come from. And come here LEGALLY. It's that simple!"

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain!

don't you all want to know why AOC spoke up concerning Trump's go back tweet? he said countries ahead of the comment, and she's from america :dunno:, so why did she believe he was talking about her since she's american? :funnyface:

She needs to get a law degree and be a slimy immigration lawyer for illegal aliens, instead of being in Congress.
She would never pass he BAR exam!
she was a bar--tender.
She could show her tits to the examiner and pass the bar that way.

After all this is how she got extra tips when she was bar tending.
she would ruin the moment if she said anything.

No AOC but keep talking! AOC is setting the agenda for Democrats. Now all the Dem Candidates have to either agree with her or say she’s wrong.

AOC: "All people should be free" to enter the US?
not to be a devil's advocate, but technically she's correct. all people are allowed to request visas and enter legally once they passed our vetting process. so, there's that.
As far as I can tell she's never said we should have open borders. But the problem is she talks a lot and says nothing actually concrete. And that's probably why she and her squad failed to get the House's border funding bill to the floor until even the Senate Dems gave up and passed a bill so they could go home and campaign on the Fourth of July.

Forum List

Back