MTG - "Ukraine is Not the 51st State"

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

Ukraine is the first war we fought right

Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan ….we sent troops to fight and die half way around the world. Fighting someone else’s war for them

The Biden Doctrine is working. Give them the supplies and let Ukraine do the fighting and dying

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

There are a lot of members of the Putin brigade. We need to send weapons so Russia's military can continue to be downgraded. They are talking about taking over other European countries.

If it were not for France the US would not be the US.

Ukraine is the first war we fought right

Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan ….we sent troops to fight and die half way around the world. Fighting someone else’s war for them

The Biden Doctrine is working. Give them the supplies and let Ukraine do the fighting and dying
Give us our money and you pay. More than that you are an authoritarian. Like any from any area there is no reason to defend you.

Ronald Reagan supported giving money to several countries. I guess Marjorie should’ve been there to tell him those countries are not states.

This from Republican scum who voted against the infrastructure bill & everything else Biden got passed in Congress to help the average American, then the motherfuckers tried to take credit for projects in their districts funded by the above.

Nope

The United States has an agreement with Ukraine to guarantee their safety by providing it with weapons. This agreement has been in place since 1994. That is an obligation 🤷‍♀️

Also the government shutdown has literally nothing to do with Ukraine.

Last edited:

No, she got it wrong, if Ukraine were the 51st State, xiden wouldn't be worried about their borders.

Forum List

Back