MTG - "Ukraine is Not the 51st State"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

She's America's Chamberlain.

Welcome back from the dark side!

Think about this congress will shut down our military, customs, border patrol but the US will still pay for the Ukraine military, first responders and much more. The US congress don't care about Americans

With this crazy lady it's in not having the ability to understand the reason for America's war against Russia. Of for that matter, the reasons why America has started so many wars.
Can we all finally agree that those wars weren't started to save the victim country's people? Or to help the little girls to be able to go to school?? LOL

But that's o.k. Any reasons dredged up to oppose the war and maybe stop it, is a positive development!

Ukraine may not be our 51s state, however Russia is our mortal enemy, and investing in their demise is the right thing to do.
What limit is there to that investment and what is Europe’s obligation seeing as how it’s actually on their continent?

This from Republican scum who voted against the infrastructure bill & everything else Biden got passed in Congress to help the average American, then the motherfuckers tried to take credit for projects in their districts funded by the above.

This from Republican scum who voted against the infrastructure bill & everything else Biden got passed in Congress to help the average American, then the motherfuckers tried to take credit for projects in their districts funded by the above.
Doesn’t make her wrong on this point

Forum List

Back