Before the first shots are fired by US soldiers on Arab land i have one request.

Isreal doesn't need our help against a bunch of hapless 3rd worlders.

There is a time and a place to inject US power. For Biden that time is everyday and everywhere. The man uses ZERO discretion
The US is there to keep Iran at bay to let Israelis do their thing.

Lindsey Graham
AOC & the squad
Sean Hannity
All of BSNBC
Joe Biden

The above named individuals should all be REQUIRED to be on the frontlines because they are all trying to lead us into an unwinnable religious war that could easily escalate to an all out regional war.
Meanwhile China is just sitting back watching us depleat our treasury, good will from abroad & military assets.

Enough of this shit Biden. Rather than protecting American interests & people you are endangering us.
It's not a religious war though.

A U.S. protectorate was the victim of an unprovoked attack on a Sunday morning in 1941 and we ended up using two nuclear devices on enemy civilians and military alike to force the bastards to surrender. The stated reason was to save American lives in an invasion. Israel was also the victim of an unprovoked attack on the Jewish sabbath. Why can't Israel use a nuclear device to end the current conflict to save Jewish lives in an invasion?

A U.S. protectorate was the victim of an unprovoked attack on a Sunday morning in 1941 and we ended up using two nuclear devices on enemy civilians and military alike to force the bastards to surrender. The stated reason was to save American lives in an invasion. Israel was also the victim of an unprovoked attack on the Jewish sabbath. Why can't Israel use a nuclear device to end the current conflict to save Jewish lives in an invasion?
There's the "it poisons the earth for a long time" factor. :dunno:

It's not a religious war. It's about human rights and another land grab.
Land Grab? If that weren't so incredibly stupid by such an idiot, I'd fall off my chair laughing.

Have you seen the land in Gaza? It is pure, unadulterated shit.

Not to be nit-picky but Hawaii was a territory, not a protectorate. And any persons born in Hawaii after April 30, 1900 were US Citizens.

Other than that, I agree with you. Or not. I think Israel should nuke them on general principles. Mostly because they just simply SUCK as human beings

Forum List

Back