MTG - "Ukraine is Not the 51st State"

Not officially
At least hundreds ( possibly a few thousand ) technicians, trainers and so called advisers .
Special forces involvement on a selective basis and a secret mission basis .

Do you recall the long running stand -off at the huge Azovstal iron and steel works at Mariupol?
That partly occurred because of the huge number of Americans who were sheltering underground who were involved with the huge bio lab complex that exists there . The Russians preferred to starve them into submission rather than hunting them like sewer rats and causing a world wide incident etc

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase . . . .
1696146420194.png

At least hundreds ( possibly a few thousand ) technicians, trainers and so called advisers .
Special forces involvement on a selective basis and a secret mission basis .

Do you recall the long running stand -off at the huge Azovstal iron and steel works at Mariupol?
That partly occurred because of the huge number of Americans who were sheltering underground who were involved with the huge bio lab complex that exists there . The Russians preferred to starve them into submission rather than hunting them like sewer rats and causing a world wide incident etc

Oh FFS. Always with the blatant lies from the resident Russian Trolls and Sockpuppets.

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

Russia is our enemy. Helping Ukraine weaken their incompetent army is good for our own interests. Ukraine also deserves the support. That said, it isn’t worth shutting down the government over it. It had to go if it meant the government can continue to function.

Nobody is supporting Putin, you dope.

Ok. On one side of the issue we have Putin who is trying to seize an independent nation. On the other side we have a nation fighting for their own freedom. The United States used to argue that freedom and capitalism were the best path forward for the world. Now. We have gotten weak while pretending it is strong to sacrifice free and independent nations to a Bully because it doesn’t directly affect us.

We gave our word in signed documents to respect and protect Ukrainian sovereignty.

We did so to get the Nuclear Weapons out of Ukraine before they could be stolen or sold to a terrorist organization. Now either we keep our word or we don’t. But if we don’t then nobody is going to respect or believe threats.

A man is only as good as his word. A nation which ignores its word and promises is not a world leader. It is a third world shithole.

Now which party is demanding we become an untrustworthy and able to be ignored third world shithole? It isn’t the Democrats.

Ok. On one side of the issue we have Putin who is trying to seize an independent nation. On the other side we have a nation fighting for their own freedom. The United States used to argue that freedom and capitalism were the best path forward for the world. Now. We have gotten weak while pretending it is strong to sacrifice free and independent nations to a Bully because it doesn’t directly affect us.

We gave our word in signed documents to respect and protect Ukrainian sovereignty.

We did so to get the Nuclear Weapons out of Ukraine before they could be stolen or sold to a terrorist organization. Now either we keep our word or we don’t. But if we don’t then nobody is going to respect or believe threats.

A man is only as good as his word. A nation which ignores its word and promises is not a world leader. It is a third world shithole.

Now which party is demanding we become an untrustworthy and able to be ignored third world shithole? It isn’t the Democrats.
Yeah, I am not going to read all that from a donkey.

Mtg has said some things I don’t agree with. But she is out there standing for the American people buy and large.

it continues to be fascinating How Biden supporters continue to support politicians who believe that white homeless people are more privileged than millionaire black athletes. All the meanwhile, the same radical democrats support sending money to Nazis in Ukraine. It’s a similar issue in Canada, with radical far left wing politicians and neoconservatives giving praise to a Ukrainian Nazi who fought under Adolf Hitler.

It’s worse than throwing stones in glass houses. We’re talking about Democrat politicians that support the radical trans agenda of men being able to compete in women’s sports, allowing men to women’s bathrooms. Who is anybody who is a Biden supporter to criticize Marjorie Taylor Greene? they have no leg to stand on.

The blatant hatred of American history from the squad is there for everybody to see. Even Muslims in Minnesota have had it with Elon Omar.

Let me get this straight we’re going through one of the worst economies in American history and some of the Biden supporters are upset with Marjorie Taylor Greene?

We have Illegal immigrants Many of them are good People but they are flooding our borders and that should not be allowed. Doesn’t help anybody and it’s also dangerous for illegal immigrants, especially children who get caught up with the drug Smugglers. Under Biden the average price of a home in this country is astronomical people can’t afford basic cost of living in this country. 60% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and can’t afford a $1000 emergency. All of this under Joe Biden.

We don’t really have a Democrat party that stands up for the workingman anymore like we used to. And now it’s some number of Republicans who are filling that void.

Ukraine may not be our 51s state, however Russia is our mortal enemy, and investing in their demise is the right thing to do.

Well, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Korea, Mexico, and China are our enemies too. When do we start investing in their demise? Russia wasn't doing anything to particularly bother or hurt us before this war started, it isn't like we had russians landing on our shores, so why now and not in 2014 when they took Crimea? And what about our provoking them by violating the NATO treaty and putting NATO countries right up against their border?

I figure we can defeat all of our mortal enemies with about 200 trillion dollars, all we need is about $800,000 from every taxpayer in the country, start passing around the hat. We're into this war with Russia now for about 200 billion and I'd say we have Russia maybe 40-50% on the ropes. Just another 200 billion should do it, cheapskate. Pony up.

I don’t know. Are any of our boys fighting in this war?

If Russia is our mortal enemy worth 200 billion and counting, then you must be all for direct American engagement to start seeing American sons and daughters start dying over there! Let us know when your kid's feet touch down over there, guns in hand!

Ukraine may not be our 51s state, however Russia is our mortal enemy, and investing in their demise is the right thing to do.
Not surprised coming from someone whose avatar is a lecher-drunk.

Forum List

Back