Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

Do you believe typical conservative males love romantic comedies, flag burning & Christian killing?

• Ah....Nah

• Oh my yes..definitely!

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are not gay, and you have not proven it. You have not linked their sexuality to killing gays, put I can link their politic (love with fascism, love with conservative Republicanism) to the killings. And you are wise to back down on your posturing.

Like I said, conveniently pretending your gaydar doesn't work isn't going to save you now..

The latest shooter in AZ. Pink shirt, dapper hair and pierced ears. Just raise your hand when you notice a trend. It's OK, don't be shy...

Earlier days selfie. Very trim & sweet boy. I like that his earrings are understated, accentuating just the dark glint in his dark eyes...:

arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

"Pretty in pink", practicing with his automatic "crowd killer" at the range..

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

Last edited:
They are not gay, and you have not proven it. You have not linked their sexuality to killing gays, put I can link their politic (love with fascism, love with conservative Republicanism) to the killings. And you are wise to back down on your posturing.
Like I said, conveniently pretending your gaydar doesn't work isn't going to save you now..
:lol: So you are admitting the are not gay, that you never could tell they were gay, and that you never will be able to tell they are gay. Good for you.

How does one prove that another is gay in the first place?

Did I sleep through the headline blaring the discovery of the Gay Gene?
If this was another topic I'd dare you to prove they weren't gay. You'd be laughed out of the room. My point being that the church of LGBT has very keen gaydar unless it comes to identifying the obvious in mass shooters with right pierced ears, upside down right dainty wristwatches or pink shirts with spiffy hair styles and a penchant for romantic comedies.. More on pink shirts in a minute..

Oh, I'm with you, I found Jakes comment remarkable.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, unless it's a gay duck, then Jake will ask you to prove it because it's practically impossible on a scientific level.

Carry on

If this was another topic I'd dare you to prove they weren't gay. You'd be laughed out of the room. My point being that the church of LGBT has very keen gaydar unless it comes to identifying the obvious in mass shooters with right pierced ears, upside down right dainty wristwatches or pink shirts with spiffy hair styles and a penchant for romantic comedies.. More on pink shirts in a minute..
Oh, I'm with you, I found Jakes comment remarkable.If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, unless it's a gay duck, then Jake will ask you to prove it because it's practically impossible on a scientific level.Carry on
So you both admit you can't prove they are gay.

Poor choice of words given the topic. Might want to think more carefully next time.
You are fearful, Silhouette, of something you have no reason about which to be fearful. You better use your words correctly. Never think to try to intimidate me on the Board. You know better.
Gee, now this is about something else instead of how you're pretending your gaydar is broken as to the information in the OP...and how you're refusing to see a correlation between gay guys gunning down Christians just after different leading sects announced homosexual marriage is unacceptable.
How does one prove that another is gay in the first place? Did I sleep through the headline blaring the discovery of the Gay Gene?
Sil knows all about it; ask her.

Jake, just how do you prove, even the most avowed homosexual is gay?

DNA. Test?

Oh, I'm with you, I found Jakes comment remarkable.If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, unless it's a gay duck, then Jake will ask you to prove it because it's practically impossible on a scientific level.Carry on
So you both admit you can't prove they are gay.

I can't prove you're Jake.....

Thank you, Pop23 and Sil, that you can't prove Roof and Mercer are gay. Good for you. That's progress.

Roof, Mercer and Jones are all gay. If this was another topic and I was insisting from their photos and histories that they weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room. Did you look at the Jones' photos at the top of this page Jakey? Pink shirt, trim features, earrings? All glaring signs of his "heterosexual conservative bent" no doubt...yes? :lmao:

Roof, Mercer and Jones are all gay. If this was another topic and I was insisting from their photos and histories that they weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room. Did you look at the Jones' photos at the top of this page Jakey? Pink shirt, trim features, earrings? All glaring signs of his "heterosexual conservative bent" no doubt...yes? :lmao:

I'm guessing, looking at the pictures, if they ain't gay, they ain't getting laid at all.

Just sayin

And no one can prove they are gay by the pictures, or if they were, that is what is driving a "war" by them against Christians.

You both have fail.

And no one can prove they are gay by the pictures, or if they were, that is what is driving a "war" by them against Christians.

You both have fail.

You're truly, actually pushing people to accept that your gaydar is dysfunctional with respect to the last three Church/school shooters? Really?

Dylan Roof, shot 9 Christians at a church Bible study the day after a southern Christian church announced publicly it wouldn't support gay marriage.

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly:

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

And now the AZ Killer Steven Jones....

arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

Thank you, Pop23 and Sil, that you can't prove Roof and Mercer are gay. Good for you. That's progress.
Then I guess, since you can't genetically prove the existence of gays, they don't exist?Nice
False equivalency and fail.
Yet, if not gay, what chick would lay the dudes? Seems they had limited choices
You look more gay than them, and you say you have done OK.

Show the causation directly for each of these three shooters, not just the coincidence. Then discount all of the straights killing Christians: like Roof and Mercer. Your argumentation informs the Board that you are mentally disintegrating.

Then I guess, since you can't genetically prove the existence of gays, they don't exist?Nice
False equivalency and fail.
Yet, if not gay, what chick would lay the dudes? Seems they had limited choices
You look more gay than them, and you say you have done OK.

Me? I'm a reproductive superstar! The chicks dig Pops rugged good looks

Show the causation directly for each of these three shooters, not just the coincidence. Then discount all of the straights killing Christians: like Roof and Mercer. Your argumentation informs the Board that you are mentally disintegrating.
That's the FBI's job, not mine. Maybe you can try your luck convincing them there isn't a correlation or a phenomenon going on. In any even, attention whores tend to stop when they don't get the limelight.

Forum List

Back