Will Attacks Against Churches Be the New Vogue?

Was this attack...

• Purely 100% racially motivated

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Purlely an attack on a church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both racially motivated & an attack on a church

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I think you're stretching it quite a bit on the gay thing.......but he certainly fits the KKK type. Has a lot of hate for black people and of all things, goes into a church to kill them.
Not your typical Republican/conservatives as many of them are Christian and I would hope would not stoop to the point of killing other Christians. Judging from the pictures I've seen of this kid, I would say that he is your typical, uneducated right-wing, trailer trash, stormfront white supremacist with neo-nazi tendencies.....As for wearing a wristwatch on the right hand......my husband is left-handed and always wore his watch on the right wrist....and believe me, he's not anywhere gay. Since smart phones came out, he no longer wears a wristwatch, but I believe that suggestion is a stretch.

I think he/she meant to say religion instead of church. There are many that hate religion of any type, but I think he's motivation was purely hatred for blacks.

Yeah...well...you all might want to watch this video before you "hang it up and go home" on the RACIST! (not gay!) narrative:

Yeah, well, I have worked with people that are racist (who make racist remarks behind black's backs) but who are nice and friendly to them to their face. Who is the kid on the video? Why should I believe what he is saying? If he truly was a friend to Dylan, Dylan might have been like some of the racists I have known, who are two-faced, and hate blacks but act like they don't to their face.

Trust me, we will find out who the two witnesses are in the video and a lot more about Dylann Roof's background

I don't think he is gay, so why should any of us that don't believe he is gay agree that he is? That's retarded.

Did you watch the video? The national conversation as of this time next week will not be a racial motivation to this crime. It will be "why it happened at a church".

Watch it, then, spin a new narrative. The racial one ist kaput:

I don't think he is gay, so why should any of us that don't believe he is gay agree that he is? That's retarded.

Did you watch the video? The national conversation as of this time next week will not be a racial motivation to this crime. It will be "why it happened at a church".

I did, and I don't know who the kid is and why I should believe anything he says. I posted my reasons above.

I did, and I don't know who the kid is and why I should believe anything he says. I posted my reasons above.
This time next week you will know who he is and why you should believe him. Enjoy your false-narrative. By my count you have about 2 or 3 more days tops to milk racial unrest before the real motivations why this boy shot up a church begin to unfold..

Trust me, we will find out who the two witnesses are in the video and a lot more about Dylann Roof's background

Watch it, then, spin a new narrative. The racial one ist kaput:

OK....Next week when your silly claims don't come true, will you admit you are full of sh.. or will you just say the media covered it up like the right always does?

Hey, lookie here what was shoved quickly off current events and into "The Rubber Room"... (like the link in my signature, it's not an "error", it works just fine...but they don't want you to think it does because you'll click on it and read the content) Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Voted next most likely to be shoved into a dungeon is this thread, for the same reasons: Dylann s Black Friend Speaks Out video US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Meanwhile its video is a must-see for those who continue to milk racial division out of a crime that may have other motivations..

Yes, I agree, let's all get back on the topic of how wearing a watch on your right wrist and a Gold's Gym tank top makes you a homo.

Yes, I agree, let's all get back on the topic of how wearing a watch on your right wrist and a Gold's Gym tank top makes you a homo.
More to the point, let's all talk about why this paricular person who we now know wasn't racially-motivated, went to a church on June 17, 2015, sat for an hour during Bible study listening (one would presume, but the witness left alive will tell us all eventually) to what would be the Christian news of the day. This guy, who after that hour stood up and for reasons different from race, shot 9 people there..

This time next week you will know who he is and why you should believe him. Enjoy your false-narrative. By my count you have about 2 or 3 more days tops to milk racial unrest before the real motivations why this boy shot up a church begin to unfold..

Ooh, I can hardly wait....considering SC is such a racist state that it still cherishes the Confederate flag I have a feeling that you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that his motivation wasn't racial....especially after the comments that he's made. Also, you didn't post the picture of Dylan holding the Confederate flag, a bigger indication that a person is racist, not gay.

You obviously have an agenda, and that is to pin this on gays.

“Black people are stupid,” says racist mass muderer Dylan Roof in emerging online manifesto where he is seen burning the American flag
Black people are stupid says racist mass muderer Dylan Roof in emerging online manifesto where he is seen burning the American flag

29CF022100000578-3132670-image-m-57_1434817272168.jpg

More to the point, let's all talk about why this paricular person who we now know wasn't racially-motivated, went to a church on June 17, 2015, sat for an hour during Bible study listening (one would presume, but the witness left alive will tell us all eventually) to what would be the Christian news of the day. This guy, who after that hour stood up and for reasons different from race, shot 9 people there..

Roof is clearly gay and when the Bible study turned to rants against wrist watches and tank tops he shot them dead. It's all so obvious.

"We" don't "know" anything of the sort.

Do you believe everything you see on Youtube?

I believe reporters found two friends of Dylann Roof's and then got the obviously candid interview that is posted on youtube. Do you have a solid reason for doubting what the two peers of Dylann said about him? If so, please state your reasons.

They said:

1. He never displayed racism to them in their friendship.

2. He had major issues from childhood.

3. He planned to shoot up a school and not a church.

4. They didn't have a clue as to why he went to a church instead of the school.

I believe reporters found two friends of Dylann Roof's and then got the obviously candid interview that is posted on youtube. Do you have a solid reason for doubting what the two peers of Dylann said about him? If so, please state your reasons.

Do you have a "solid" reason for believing them, other than because you really want them to be telling the truth?

Did you believe Michael Brown's friend's report of the events as dogmatically as you seem to believe these guys?

Do you have a "solid" reason for believing them, other than because you really want them to be telling the truth?

Did you believe Michael Brown's friend's report of the events as dogmatically as you seem to believe these guys?

I know a boy's homies are going to have a more "confessional" insight than others. Who is Michael Brown?

And yes, I really do want them to be telling the truth. I think falsely milking racial unrest for political reasons should be a crime.

I know a boy's homies are going to have a more "confessional" insight than others. Who is Michael Brown?

And yes, I really do want them to be telling the truth. I think falsely milking racial unrest for political reasons should be a crime.

Believing something simply because you want to believe it is a pretty stupid idea.

That's why people buy lottery tickets.

Forum List

Back