Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Do you think D. Roof was wanting a race war for the same reasons as was being ramped up in Missouri?

• No, D. Roof isn't gay or left leaning in any way like the Missouri Senator

• I used to think he was just a stereotyped white bigot, but now I'm not so sure.

• Yes, D. Roof's choice of a church where blacks went was multipurpose on June 17, 2015

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
South Carolina's instincts to join hands and not be racially divided was either just good morals, or paying attention...likely both...

A poll taken since a white police officer in Missouri shot dead an unarmed black teenager shows blacks and whites sharply divided on how fairly the police deal with each group, along with a rising feeling, especially among whites, that race relations in the country are troubled. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/us/on-ferguson-unrest-poll-shows-sharp-racial-divide.html?_r=0

Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadali (D) calls for a “race war”
On MSNBC’s “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell,” Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadali, a Democrat, calls the riots a “race war” that’s long-time coming. In doing so, the senator in effect deems the riots to be an appropriate reaction. She also threatens in so many words that the riots are only a beginning and there’ll be more to come. Those who are fanning Ferguson riots into a race war Fellowship of the Minds

Missouri State Sen.Maria Chappelle-Nadal (D) was one of the first politicians in the media in the aftermath of Michael Brown‘s death, and, as the woman representing Ferguson in the state legislature, conveyed the fury of her constituents to MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell.. Missouri State Senator to MSNBC This Is Our Race War Mediaite
continued..

..“And I have to tell you, this is St. Louis’s race war,” she continued calmly, holding back tears. “We didn’t have a race war like other cities throughout the country. This is our race war. And people have to be open, and they have to be honest. And they have to earnest. And they have not been earnest for decades. I know people in my own party, in my own government structure who disregard things that we say, and how we feel. And we are not going to allow it anymore.”

Well first let's line up the facts we know so far:

1. Dylann Roof is almost certainly gay, certainly loves flag burning and big near-naked black dudes pumping iron on his shirt; and from all accounts, attempts to paint him out as a "conservative bigot" are falling flat on their face. If the cardboard cutout left narrative is to be believed, he should've been wearing an American flag t-shirt and burning the "Gold's Gym" logo instead..

2. Left media outlets (not necessarily either of the two quoted at the top) highly sympathetic to the a certain controversial movement's need to generate kneejerk "civil rights" support in the public, have also be oxygenating with a leaf-blower racial tensions since at least last year in order to tag their main pet "civil rights" cause onto a "wave of public racial/civil rights outrage/sympathy", generated in large part artificially. Certainly augmented artificially.. (Missouri, etc.)

3. Another Southern Christian church just announced the day before Roof's crime that they would not condone, nor participate in or facilitate gay marriage no matter what SCOTUS says.

4. Roof, likely homosexual, sat in a Bible study meeting the next day for an hour listening to the current topic of the day (maybe the Huge Christian announcement the day before?) and then gunned down 9 Christians who were also black.

5. Witnesses say he had intended to shoot up a predominantly white college instead.

6. Roof was about stirring up racial unrest, a racial civil war.

7. But so have a certain media outlets been up to exactly the same thing.

Here's what Roof's dapper young guy pal had to say about D. Roof's intentions about race and about the shooting venue changing:

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Dylann%20roof%20crouching%20body%20shave_zpsapimwiye.jpg

s%20carolina%20shooter_zpsrlgu6cm0.jpg

Dylan Roof, is a "very soft-spoken, shy but keenly smart young man" according to his mother and friends. By all accounts, he was capable of taking it upon himself to multi task an Agenda he'd likely seen being played out on certain media outlets over the last year. If so, we have both a crime against blacks AND a crime against Christians. And if you take the rules about inciting civil unrest for nefarious reasons and the federal punishment for that, we may have a crime against the United States of America.

There will be umpteen responses to this thread asking you to ignore the reasons why this frail young intelligent, soft-spoken man with black and white pals both who swear he wasn't racist, might want to ramp up racial tensions. And I submit they may be in part payroll bloggers from certain media outlets I've been talking about...in damage control mode...

Last edited:
No, you are a fucking idiot.
Why, because I'm reminding people who it was who was fanning the flames of the "race war" the left was celebrating just a few months back?

Either political party may want to get votes or an agenda through or both, but it is WHOLLY UNACCEPTABLE to incite unrest that ends in people dying in order to create an artificial wave favoring the direction you want it to go..

It's kind of darkly-humorous that this huge call for suppressing the confederate flag "as a symbol of restoration" for what I believe was and is an artificial narrative in damage-control "Dylann Roof is simply a racist conservative bigot!!". Don't democrats realize what southern democrats are going to do in 2016 when their symbol of the south was forcibly removed from them because of what another left-leaning dude did at a church on June 17, 2015?

I mean, if D. Roof is gay and wanted to start a race war a la the liberal cause to do the same last year to ramp up sympathy for that "civil rights" movement in tandem, then democrats had better fall on their knees and pray that no information that D. Roof plays on the left team leak out. It's not like they'll find anything from his internet habits...right?...oops...I mean..."left"?

Last edited:
No because you are making up all kinds of bullshit and virtually dancing on the graves of the victims.

No because you are making up all kinds of bullshit and virtually dancing on the graves of the victims.
No, what I'm doing is exposing inconsistencies with the sole intent of insuring in the future that killing black people to stir up an artificial civil rights wave and kneejerk sympathy/vote-harvesting doesn't happen EVER again.

If D. Roof was up to what the left media was up to last year, America must know this. They MUST. Because to keep playing pretend is to allow that door to remain open to future events. If they are not exposed for what they're up to, then they will be emboldened to same or similar again.

I have it on good authority that those media outlets were warned last year, but not exposed or punished. So lookie what happens after? Another shot at creating a race war. Whether or not D. Roof acted alone isn't the point. The point is that he sits like many squirming minds do with guns and nightmare pasts and watches his favorite news programs. He sees what is happening, what's being gotten away with...and he becomes eager to take it "just that one step further".

This is unacceptable. We must put a stop to it. Everyone keeps asking like deer caught in the headlights..."why do these incidents keep happening???" :uhh: Well, now you know.. THE MEDIA.

Last edited:
And don't you think the state senator from Missouri was dancing on the grave of the boy shot there? Imagine her tribute to his death being "let's start a race war so there can be more deaths!"?? No, you think what she said was just peachy because she wears the same colored shirt you do.

IF it turns out that Roof was just killing Christians on behalf of queerdom - with the left simply ignore the incident and pretend it never happened? Obama going to the funeral and saying "never mind."

OR will they openly support Roof?

How are you allowed to spam the board with the same threads over and over?
I notice the other one was "disappeared" and probably because of overpopulation of the same topic, though usually they're combined...

..but this one talks more specifically, and points out, the connection between the left fanning racist wars during Ferguson Missouri's woes last year and current events. It's a new angle and one worth talking about..

If this is the poll, I vote that he's a fucking idiot.

Seriously, I don't even read this dummy's posts. Its just SSDD.
Someone has to oppose the SSDD of the far left and the killing of innocent churchgoers. One dose of SSDD deserves another, I always say..

Hey Ravi, the poll shows that 100% of voters here at least are leaning towards agreeing with me. I guess 100% of the respondents to the poll are "mentally disconnected", eh?

Hey Ravi, the poll shows that 100% of voters here at least are leaning towards agreeing with me. I guess 100% of the respondents to the poll are "mentally disconnected", eh?
Yes.
So in your world, people who recognize a gay kid who shot up a church as having a similar "race war" potential motive as the democratic state senator from Missouri are "looney". (even though there's a record of the state senator saying that and MSNBC sitting complacently by as she did...and that MSNBC is THE singular most promotional network of the LGBT Agenda)?

Do recorded video interviews not meet your standard of proof? And if not, and all the photos evident and revealing Roof's sexual orientation that even the most dim of gadar-challenged people can see as obvious also don't qualify, what would?

Yes.
So in your world, people who recognize a gay kid who shot up a church as having a similar "race war" potential motive as the democratic state senator from Missouri are "looney". (even though there's a record of the state senator saying that and MSNBC sitting complacently by as she did...and that MSNBC is THE singular most promotional network of the LGBT Agenda)?

Do recorded video interviews not meet your standard of proof? And if not, and all the photos evident and revealing Roof's sexual orientation that even the most dim of gadar-challenged people can see as obvious also don't qualify, what would?
You're a fucking idiot. You are pushing "facts" that don't exist. That some other idiots agree with you is meaningless.

Forum List

Back