Will Attacks Against Churches Be the New Vogue?

Was this attack...

• Purely 100% racially motivated

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Purlely an attack on a church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both racially motivated & an attack on a church

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
He acted alone...and this is not a thread to pigeonhole anyone...but...

June 16, 2015 - 11:44am
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The president of the nation's largest Protestant denomination is exhorting members to stand united against same-sex marriage and vows that he will never officiate a same-sex union.
Pastor Ronnie Floyd was speaking to delegates at the Southern Baptist Convention's annual meeting Tuesday in Columbus, Ohio. Southern Baptist head vows never to perform same-sex unions Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
Yes, Dylann Roof is a racist. But he was more than just a racist. He almost certainly is a homosexual too. His claims were he hated blacks because they were raping white women. So it makes you wonder why he went deliberately to a church in the south on June 17, 2015, sat there for an hour and then gunned down 3 men and 6 aging women there. I think he could have been, and pardon the horrible pun but, "killing two birds with one stone". One wonders how many of those 6 aging women he felt were responsible for "raping white women"?..

In other words just because he is a racist doesn't mean that was his sole motivation for attacking that church that night.

From his full body wax to the delicate wristwatch he wore upside down on his right wrist there are signs. His father also sports a full body wax, floral tattoos, nipple rings and a beaded bracelet on his right wrist. Yet we are led to believe "this is just your typical white southern racist republican family"..

I submit it is the neo-white southern racist family. America, is this your future?

You know, for a "typical concervative racist white boy", the kid really shouldn't be burning the American flag wearing the image of a bulging muscling black man in a banana hammock pumping iron ..

signs you can tell a man is gay Yahoo Answers
Signs you can tell a man is gay?................I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their... show more I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." ...well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their left"...now, I'm gay and I wear my watch on my right hand... freaky hah? never thought this is allowing me to find my mates easier :)..however, does anybody else thinks there are any obvious signs you can decide if a man is gay, without asking - like the two guesses above?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Dylann%20roof%20crouching%20body%20shave_zpsapimwiye.jpg

s%20carolina%20shooter_zpsrlgu6cm0.jpg

Dylann%20roofs%20father_zpsxt54luy5.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Sil------don't give up your day job---you are not going to make it in psychiatric diagnosis

I don't get the poll choices. "Racially motivated" is a motivation; "church" is a setting. They're not opposites.

Your OP is even more bizarre though.

June 16, 2015 - 11:44am
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The president of the nation's largest Protestant denomination is exhorting members to stand united against same-sex marriage and vows that he will never officiate a same-sex union.
Pastor Ronnie Floyd was speaking to delegates at the Southern Baptist Convention's annual meeting Tuesday in Columbus, Ohio. Southern Baptist head vows never to perform same-sex unions Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
Yes, Dylann Roof is a racist. But he was more than just a racist. He almost certainly is a homosexual too. His claims were he hated blacks because they were raping white women. So it makes you wonder why he went deliberately to a church in the south on June 17, 2015, sat there for an hour and then gunned down 3 men and 6 aging women there. I think he could have been, and pardon the horrible pun but, "killing two birds with one stone". One wonders how many of those 6 aging women he felt were responsible for "raping white women"?..

In other words just because he is a racist doesn't mean that was his sole motivation for attacking that church that night.

From his full body wax to the delicate wristwatch he wore upside down on his right wrist there are signs. His father also sports a full body wax, floral tattoos, nipple rings and a beaded bracelet on his right wrist. Yet we are led to believe "this is just your typical white southern racist republican family"..

I submit it is the neo-white southern racist family. America, is this your future?

You know, for a "typical concervative racist white boy", the kid really shouldn't be burning the American flag wearing the image of a bulging muscling black man in a banana hammock pumping iron ..

signs you can tell a man is gay Yahoo Answers
Signs you can tell a man is gay?................I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their... show more I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." ...well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their left"...now, I'm gay and I wear my watch on my right hand... freaky hah? never thought this is allowing me to find my mates easier :)..however, does anybody else thinks there are any obvious signs you can decide if a man is gay, without asking - like the two guesses above?

Dylann%20roof%20crouching%20body%20shave_zpsapimwiye.jpg

s%20carolina%20shooter_zpsrlgu6cm0.jpg

Dylann%20roofs%20father_zpsxt54luy5.jpg

:rofl:

Dylann killed them because he's gay?! :laugh:

Wow you are deranged.

What does a Gold's Gym tank top, a chunky middle aged man in shorts and a link to a goofy site relating trivial dress codes on sexual preference have any relevance to the murder of nine people?

I don't get the poll choices. "Racially motivated" is a motivation; "church" is a setting. They're not opposites.

Your OP is even more bizarre though.
Sure, you get it. Pretending not to is what's the most bizzare of all...

What does a Gold's Gym tank top, a chunky middle aged man in shorts and a link to a goofy site relating trivial dress codes on sexual preference have any relevance to the murder of nine people?
That's the investigation here. Good, you're just at the beginning of it. Now, allow your eyes to see and your mind to put clues together. This is how an investigator prosecutes circumstantial evidence..

Sil's biggest concern here is trying to link this story to gays. Might I suggest you wear old shoes when you dance on these people's graves. No use in ruining a good pair.

Nothing. None of that matters to Sil. All that matters to her is finding a way to use this massacre to smear queers.

Nothing. None of that matters to Sil. All that matters to Sil to trying to find a way to use this massacre to smear queers.
I'll admit I do have a regular posting habit of exposing the LGBT Agenda if you admit that we shouldn't sweep Dylann Roof's other potential and glaring possible motivations for doing this attack on a church on June 16, 2015 under the media rug....

..Deal? :beer:

Nothing. None of that matters to Sil. All that matters to Sil to trying to find a way to use this massacre to smear queers.
I'll admit I do have a regular posting habit of exposing the LGBT Agenda if you admit that we shouldn't sweep Dylann Roof's other potential and glaring possible motivations for doing this attack on a church on June 16, 2015.

Deal?

We are well aware that all roads lead back to gays with you. Was your other thread on this exact same topic not getting enough traffic?

I'll admit I do have a regular posting habit of exposing the LGBT Agenda if you admit that we shouldn't sweep Dylann Roof's other potential and glaring possible motivations for doing this attack on a church on June 16, 2015 under the media rug....

..Deal? :beer:

Man you are gonna be piiiissed next week... :laugh:

Nothing. None of that matters to Sil. All that matters to her is finding a way to use this massacre to smear queers.

One wag called it an "accident". Another reportedly blames Donald Trump. Other spin machines are working overtime to blame "leftists". Any bend-over-backward excuse to take our eye off the ball.

Not to be outdone, here's a thread that wants to blame what the shooter's father looks like.
shakehead.gif

SMFH....

I personally think it was the sauce used on my last eggplant parmesean sandwich, combined with the inevitable effects of the infield fly rule.

It makes the same amount of sense.

Man you are gonna be piiiissed next week... :laugh:

If you're alluding to as how basically everyone in the media has agreed to ignore the kid's burning an American flag & his t shirt with the bulging black man in the banana hammock at a gym pumping iron, let's just say I won't be shocked. I know what the media is already fully prepared to do with this story...bury it...and bury it DEEP in the mires of "racism"! MSNBC will use it to attack conservatives. Fox will use it to deflect and rebound it back on liberals. And neither one will mention the wristwatch on his right wrist or what happened at another Christian church the day before his massacre of 3 men and 6 elderly women after spending an hour listening to the current event Bible study that day..

The status quo is hardly a shocking event..

What is shocking is how an entire society could be so quick to ignore glaring inconsistencies in the "cardboard cutout story" that will be sold to us next week. I think we should err on the side of being overly thorough if this was in fact also an attack on a church and not just racism...

I understand how hard you are trying to put this in a right wing acceptable frame, but you might need to try another way. This one is just too silly.

It is an indisputable fact that only gays go to Gold's Gym. True story.

One wag called it an "accident". Another reportedly blames Donald Trump. Other spin machines are working overtime to blame "leftists". Any bend-over-backward excuse to take our eye off the ball.

Not to be outdone, here's a thread that wants to blame what the shooter's father looks like.
shakehead.gif

SMFH....

I personally think it was the sauce used on my last eggplant parmesean sandwich, combined with the inevitable effects of the infield fly rule.

It makes the same amount of sense.

Eggplant you say!? How very phallic! You're clearly a gay apologist or something. lol

I understand how hard you are trying to put this in a right wing acceptable frame, but you might need to try another way. This one is just too silly.
Do you think the young man is gay after looking at his social media photos? And if so, do you think that has any relevance to what he did on June 16, 2015?

FFS, this was obviously racially motivated and not by someone who simply questions the "equality" of the races.

Is he racist?

Yes.

Equality is a completely different construct.

Forum List

Back